Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who should we look at as a WR who can step up and contribute to our offense?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manny Arceneaux

4 12.50%
  • Devin Aromashodu

3 9.38%
  • Stephen Burton

10 31.25%
  • Michael Jenkins

2 6.25%
  • Kamar Jorden

0 0%
  • A.J. Love

0 0%
  • Kerry Taylor

1 3.13%
  • Bryan Walters

0 0%
  • Jarius Wright

6 18.75%
  • Sign Plaxico Burress

5 15.63%
  • Trade a top draft pick to the Steelers for Mike Wallace

6 18.75%
  • Trade a top draft pick to the Chiefs for Dwayne Bowe

7 21.88%
  • Trade a later pick to the Titans for Kenny Britt

2 6.25%
  • Sign Mike Williams

1 3.13%
  • Pick up a player off-waivers

2 6.25%
  • Roll with who we've got

4 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%CHEESE FREE View Post
    We don't even need someone great for other teams to respect, we need someone who's up to the job, we don't have that right now. Simpson has dropped almost every chance he's been given and Jenkins isn't fast enough to escape his man. There are lots of WRs in the NFL who could do better.

Even though he's a far from ideal fit because of his small size, they have to give one of these guys' jobs to Wright, at least he's shown something in the past few weeks. What sucks most of all though is that the guy who's paying for Wright's emergence is Devin Aromashodu. Aromashodu has basically shown that he's at best a rotational guy, he should be getting some starts this year due to the underperformance we're seeing from our starters.

Wright and Aromashodu are the only two who have anything going for them. Jenkins good hands are negated by his slow legs, and Simpson is just a trainwreck right now, I think that there's still something wrong with his back.
    Im not fully done on Simpson but I cant figure out why we dont have Wright on the field steady and just letting him try for it...he is hungry. I agree with the majority of you post though for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coenthar View Post
    Im not fully done on Simpson but I cant figure out why we dont have Wright on the field steady and just letting him try for it...he is hungry. I agree with the majority of you post though for sure.
    Simpson is certainly the most athletically gifted of the lot, however his mistakes have been the most costly and frustrating. He catches some of those balls, the game looks a lot different, and so does the stat line.

Other than his garbage time catch, the only good pay he made last week was when he threw a block for AP.

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    larry fitzgerald has no catches in the game against seattle. i can only imagine how much he wants to get out of there.

vCash
    If we got Fitz and Carson Palmer we would win it all. I would put a million dollars on it.

vCash
    I was just thinking to myself when watching the game today, Alshon Jeffery sure looked good out there minus his one drop. I know a lot of us were talking about him before last years draft but I still do think he would have been a great fit in our offense. He is a lot faster than I thought he was.

vCash
    If we got Fitz and Carson Palmer we would win it all. I would put a million dollars on it.
    So you are suggesting we trade our entire draft away for two older players when we are trying to get younger? We could even fit both under the cap anyways.

vCash
    Armon Binns - WR - Dolphins

Dolphins claimed WR Armon Binns off waivers from the Bengals.
    Binns was waived by the Bengals on Saturday. Although Binns went from starting five of the Bengals' first six games to on the street in less than two months, he should get immediate playing time in the Dolphins' unproductive and lead-footed receiver corps. However, he's not a threat to come into any value during the final two weeks of the fantasy playoffs. A second-year UDFA, Binns is still only 23 years old.
    rotoworld

kinda hoped we'd claim him

“I can’t wait to stand on the podium with Zygi and Mark and Jonathan, and we’re standing on the podium, and we look up and the confetti is falling down on top of us, and we’re all hand in hand, and Commissioner Goodell comes over and hands the Super Bowl trophy to Mr. Wilf and tells him he’s world champion, that is my goal and that is my drive.”
    - Mike Zimmer

vCash
    I really don't think we make any moves for a WR. Unfortunately....

vCash
    Dude while I like that combo Carson is not even close to Favre in 09 and Favre had arguably his best season and we didn't win it.

created by the one and only VCU
    Adopt-A-Viking: Adam Thielen
    Receptions: 4 , Yards: 57 , TD's: 0

vCash
    Braylon Edwards - WR - Free Agent
    ESPN's Adam Schefter reports that the Jets will consider bringing back free agent Braylon Edwards this week.
    Edwards was officially waived off of injured reserve by Seattle on Monday, and the Jets are expected to take a look at the receiver. New York has four healthy receivers on the roster, but none of them are particularly starting-caliber players. CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora reported last week that the Jets were interested in trading for Edwards prior to the trading deadline.
    rotoworld

Vikings Roster thread
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=718220

WE TRUST V4LB!!! HE IS THE GREATEST GUY IN OUR FOURM.
    WITHOUT HIM OUR FOURM WOULDNT BE EXCITING.
    HE GETS ALL THE WOMEN!!!!
    HE IS NEVER WRONG!!!
    WE TRIED TO VOTE FOR HIM FOR PRESIDENT BUT HE IS SO GREAT THAT HE WOULDNT RUN FOR OFFICE

vCash
    Regardless of what we do in FA even if we Sign Bowe, Wallace, Etc. We should Draft atleast 2 Wrs between round 2-4.
    Minnesota Vikings

vCash
    Vikings signed former MSU Mankato WR/TE Lemark Brown to the practice squad. The Vikings twitter said he was signed as a TE, his own twitter said he was signed as a WR. 6'3 225.

Transferred to MSU Mankato from Kansas State.

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VCU4LIFEGOVIKS View Post
    I really don't think we make any moves for a WR. Unfortunately....
    youre talking for this season right? i would understand that than lol because we all know as fans and the coaches and front office should (well at least hopefully know) that we need a proven deep threat and 1st or 2nd round receiver for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugefan:24679649
    Dude looks like a freak!

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast