Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I will forever wonder why the Cardinals have Kolb that big extension after a so-so time as the Eagles back up.
    Last edited by SFrush90; 11-25-2012 at 02:22 AM.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    Except Colts and Redskins fans . Jets and Cowboy fans definitely love their backup quarterbacks.
    Drew Stanton 4 prez!
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Everybody's favorite player is the backup quarterback of their favorite team.
    I'll bet Patriots an Packers fans aren't huge supporters of the backup QB...

vCash
    Colin had flashes of brilliance today. I think the score would have been even more lopsided if

Ginn didn't fumble
    Vernon Davis had a dropped pass in open field
    And a couple big plays that came back due to holding calls.

Otherwise......great game 49ers!

vCash
    It looks like Nor. Cal. is in for some massive rainfall totals this week.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    I will forever wonder why the Cardinals have Kolb that big extension after a so-so time as the Eagles back up.
    Me neither, gave yup Rogers-Cromartie and a 2nd rounder to for him

Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    Colin had flashes of brilliance today. I think the score would have been even more lopsided if

Ginn didn't fumble
    Vernon Davis had a dropped pass in open field
    And a couple big plays that came back due to holding calls.

Otherwise......great game 49ers!
    Definitely agree! The yellow laundry was ridiculous today.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash

Ariana Grande

vCash
    We're on the verge of a SB here. Although, I find myself not questioning Harbaugh.

I say stick with Alex until the end. Unless of course he's not ready to go. Colin all the way in 2013.
    I know this is late, but I don't see any drop in play or any reason why we still wouldn't be a SB contender with CK. He is certainly no WORSE than Alex Smith, and as we have seen the last 2.5 games there are a lot of things he does much better.

I think Smith gets sacked a handful of times yesterday, and I don't think he could(or a better choice of words is "would") make the throw CK made the Delanie Walker for example. Actually both throws to Walker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    I know this is late, but I don't see any drop in play or any reason why we still wouldn't be a SB contender with CK. He is certainly no WORSE than Alex Smith, and as we have seen the last 2.5 games there are a lot of things he does much better.

I think Smith gets sacked a handful of times yesterday, and I don't think he could(or a better choice of words is "would") make the throw CK made the Delanie Walker for example. Actually both throws to Walker.
    I totally get it. I guess you could go with the old term if I ain't broke....

Like someone else said, just shows how tough of a position Harbaugh is in. Colin is doing good but so was your #1. I guess I just sends a bad message to the other players. Dont get hurt. You might be replaced.....for good. Regardless of how well you playing.

vCash
    I heard some guy on KNBR say Tolzien, Vince Young, and Kevin Kolb can do anything that Alex Smith can do.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I heard some guy on KNBR say Tolzien, Vince Young, and Kevin Kolb can do anything that Alex Smith can do.
    LOLKNBRCallers

vCash
    I totally get it. I guess you could go with the old term if I ain't broke....

Like someone else said, just shows how tough of a position Harbaugh is in. Colin is doing good but so was your #1. I guess I just sends a bad message to the other players. Dont get hurt. You might be replaced.....for good. Regardless of how well you playing.
    That is kind of ruthless, and it is unfortunate on a personal level for Alex Smith after all the times he's been kicked to the ground as a pro. Some of that fair, some of that not.

But I think there is something to admire about a coach who is always striving to find ways to get better and not taking the easy or safe route. Staying with Smith is something I think almost every other coach would have done, but I think Harbaugh knows CK is probably the future of this team. He's not the kind of coach who will let personal feelings get in the way of the best personnel decisions.

Bochy kind of did the same with Timmy this year in the postseason. Though Bochy's reasons for doing so probably were more misguided (Zito 12 for 12!) then factual.

That worked out, hopefully this one does too.

vCash
    SFRush Modded, nice!

vCash

Vince Young and Kevin Kolb are ****ing awful. Not to mention Vince has the IQ of a rock.

Congrats on being modded.
    Last edited by Greedy22; 11-27-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    SFRush Modded, nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    :speechess:

Vince Young and Kevin Kolb are ****ing awful. Not to mention Vince has the IQ of a rock.

Congrats on being modded.
    Thanks guys.

Ariana Grande

Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast