Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Do any of you guys go to Tanforan or Hillsdale mall?
    Malls are for girls bro

vCash
    But yeah i go there every once in a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Malls are for girls bro
    I go to Tanforan sometimes.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lincecum=future View Post
    Malls are for girls bro
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    I'm pretty sure all of us rarely go to the mall.

Anyways, Fresh Apparel has some Black Friday **** going on, selling a buncha Giants/49ers/Warriors/Raiders gear.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    I wouldn't. I'm ready for a new QB to be honest. I think smith is way too over cautious and we don't get the full potential out of what this offense can be. This team has a stacked OL, great RBs, and a ton of weapons to throw too. this type of performance should be the norm, but it isn't with Alex Smith.

I think Kaep is the future and I'm willing to deal with some growing pains if there are any.
    We're on the verge of a SB here. Although, I find myself not questioning Harbaugh.

I say stick with Alex until the end. Unless of course he's not ready to go. Colin all the way in 2013.

vCash
    I agree.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MVPosey28 View Post
    We're on the verge of a SB here. Although, I find myself not questioning Harbaugh.

I say stick with Alex until the end. Unless of course he's not ready to go. Colin all the way in 2013.
    This.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    I don't understand the bashing of Alex though. He did his job and did it well. And he only brought us back twice in one of the best football games in recent memory. And yet, there are still 49er fans that talk **** about him. I just don't get it.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I don't understand the bashing of Alex though. He did his job and did it well. And he only brought us back twice in one of the best football games in recent memory. And yet, there are still 49er fans that talk **** about him. I just don't get it.
    I've never bashed Alex on this board but I have with friends during casual talk.

Alex is pretty efficient BUT Mr Smith lacks a sound vertical game, doesn't take huge risks, and once we're down 10-0 or what have you.....he doesn't seem to have that blood in the mouth killer instinct. (He seems like a pressured passer and totally abandons what makes him successful). All that stems from all his struggles when he was getting sacked and tossing picks. He's matured into a guy that hands is to Frank and does short little dump passes.

That being said....stick with Alex. Let him do his thing. See where it gets us this year and if we fall short.....200% Colin era starts.

Colin has all those skills Alex doesn't. Colin has been molded by Jim and not a project like Alex. Colin is a local guy and will be extremely popular if successful in SF. He didn't come with the #1 pick expectations like Alex. He'll get more "free passes" around town from the faithful.

Just my 0.02
    Last edited by MVPosey28; 11-24-2012 at 02:50 AM.

vCash
    I don't get it either. The only thing that makes any sense is that people are still upset about his original contract, which would be ridiculous.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I don't get it either. The only thing that makes any sense is that people are still upset about his original contract, which would be ridiculous.
    the original contract he restructured and took a pay cut on even though it was Mike Nolan's fault his shoulder got that bad?
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Everybody's favorite player is the backup quarterback of their favorite team.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Except Colts and Redskins fans . Jets and Cowboy fans definitely love their backup quarterbacks.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    unless you're a cardinals fan, they hate both.

You want to go first?

Page 55 of 63 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast