Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Alex is a good, serviceable QB that runs the offense efficiently and takes care of the football. Just think he's cautious and holds on to the ball way too long causing him to take unnecessary sacks instead of using his legs to pick up yards or scrambling out of the pocket to throw the ball away.

Kaepernick adds the deep ball dimension to the 49ers offense and the constant threat that he can take off running, obviously he's not gonna have games of this magnitude every week, but damn it's nice having a QB who can sling it vertically with ease

I'm glad I'm not making this decision, that's for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I remember seeing that on the replay. I was like, holy ****. The Aldobeast just destroyed Carimi the whole game. He was pretty familiar with the grass.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    Can't forget Webb either, those 2 were absolutely thrashed. I feel bad for some bears fans on here lol. It must suck knowing you had a better back up QB in Chilo Rachal, he threw the best pass for the bears tonight.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    That was beastly.

Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    I remember seeing that on the replay. I was like, holy ****. The Aldobeast just destroyed Carimi the whole game. He was pretty familiar with the grass.
    Aldon was tossing him around like a rag doll. There were a few plays where he literally picked up offensive linemen and tossed them into Jason Campbell.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rcs15 View Post
    I wouldn't. I'm ready for a new QB to be honest. I think smith is way too over cautious and we don't get the full potential out of what this offense can be. This team has a stacked OL, great RBs, and a ton of weapons to throw too. this type of performance should be the norm, but it isn't with Alex Smith.

I think Kaep is the future and I'm willing to deal with some growing pains if there are any.
    I'm not willing to deal with growing pains this season. This team, with Alex Smith, is more than capable of winning a Superbowl. With Alex we know what we're getting, while Kapernick looked amazing yesterday, it's still one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Alex is a good, serviceable QB that runs the offense efficiently and takes care of the football. Just think he's cautious and holds on to the ball way too long causing him to take unnecessary sacks instead of using his legs to pick up yards or scrambling out of the pocket to throw the ball away.

Kaepernick adds the deep ball dimension to the 49ers offense and the constant threat that he can take off running, obviously he's not gonna have games of this magnitude every week, but damn it's nice having a QB who can sling it vertically with ease

I'm glad I'm not making this decision, that's for sure.
    Alex is an intelligent QB. I have no doubt in my mind that he can lead this team to a Superbowl. If it weren't for a certain punt-return-replacement, we could be looking at back-to-back Superbowls.

We've waited so long to get anything from Alex, and I think you guys are jumping ship too early. What happens when teams look at video of Kaep, I mean, it's not like he'll replicate last nights game over and over.

I know it sounds like a broken record, but it's just one game. Just one game.

vCash
    I love how there's so much hate around the Niners...as well as love. It's great seeing the polarizing effect the 49ers have on the league and its fans again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I'm not willing to deal with growing pains this season. This team, with Alex Smith, is more than capable of winning a Superbowl. With Alex we know what we're getting, while Kapernick looked amazing yesterday, it's still one game.

Alex is an intelligent QB. I have no doubt in my mind that he can lead this team to a Superbowl. If it weren't for a certain punt-return-replacement, we could be looking at back-to-back Superbowls.

We've waited so long to get anything from Alex, and I think you guys are jumping ship too early. What happens when teams look at video of Kaep, I mean, it's not like he'll replicate last nights game over and over.

I know it sounds like a broken record, but it's just one game. Just one game.

I'm not saying he can't lead us to a SB, I like both QBs and it makes me even more confident we have 2 more than capable QBs in case one gets hurt like Alex did. Agreed, I still haven't forgiven said player even though he's been great this year, so heartbreaking.

I'm not jumping ship at all, I'm confident with whoever Harbaugh goes with. I certainly wouldn't expect Kaepernick to perform like that week in and week out, it's next to impossible to do so. He really adds a jolt of excitement for me, that arm

Yeah, it's definitely a small sample size.

You want to go first?

vCash
    Hey guys, missed you been away for a while trying to figure out what the hell the Dolphins are doing

So... Umm have the pitchers and catchers reported yet lol

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Hey guys, missed you been away for a while trying to figure out what the hell the Dolphins are doing

Dolpins season went downhill as soon as they ran into that buzzsaw named Andrew Luck.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Dolpins season went downhill as soon as they ran into that buzzsaw named Andrew Luck.
    yeah it did, actually Tanny matched Luck through the half, idk what Coach Philbin said to the team after the half but I hope he remembers those words and makes sure to never repeat them again cause this team crashed after that halftime break...

I see you guys have the good ol QB controversy imo keep everything as it was before Smith got the concussion, some WildKap here and there but I wouldn't change anything with Smith leave him as the starter

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post

Ahh I enjoy watching your dolphins play too Love Tannehill.

I wish it were that time!

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd like to wish everyone a very melky Thanksgiving.

vCash
    Do any of you guys go to Tanforan or Hillsdale mall?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I'd like to wish everyone a very melky Thanksgiving.

You want to go first?

Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast