Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 932
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marysville, CA
    Posts
    6,738
    vCash
    1500
    I hate Notre Dame, but college football is more fun when Notre Dame is good.


    SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,743
    vCash
    1500
    I don't understand why everyone hates Notre Dame. Is it because of the NBC deal? I'm not a huge fan, but they've got good recruiting standards unlike USC and the SEC teams. I'm happy they've had a good season, it just sucks that both Oregon & Kansas State lost because we're stuck with another SEC team in the title game. The hate many of you have for ND, I have for that entire conference.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  3. #693
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    I'm not a fan of either team, but a ND Alabama matchup sounds very interesting. You must not be a college football fan if two schools with the rich winning history of Notre Dame and Alabama does not interest you at all.
    I'm still over the fb message.

    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I don't understand why everyone hates Notre Dame. Is it because of the NBC deal? I'm not a huge fan, but they've got good recruiting standards unlike USC and the SEC teams. I'm happy they've had a good season, it just sucks that both Oregon & Kansas State lost because we're stuck with another SEC team in the title game. The hate many of you have for ND, I have for that entire conference.
    Bob Fitzgerald.. I honestly have no issues with them and absolutely love that they are proving all the doubters wrong. Love their defense and I am sick of the SEC as well, I really hope Saban ditches Alabama like he did LSU and the dolphins, they had so many fans come out of nowhere in the last few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    20,743
    vCash
    1500
    As a Niners fan, Joe Montanna eliminates any reason to dislike Notre Dame, IMO. If your not a Niners fan, I guess that is pointless.



    Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10



  5. #695
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,424
    vCash
    1500
    Great point, one of my favorite 49ers Ricky Watters went there as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marysville, CA
    Posts
    6,738
    vCash
    1500
    My hatred for them is based solely on my college roommate was the biggest Irish fan ever and he was annoying. I don't really hate them, but just hated my annoying roommate.


    SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,097
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    My hatred for them is based solely on my college roommate was the biggest Irish fan ever and he was annoying. I don't really hate them, but just hated my annoying roommate.
    I hate when people ruin teams for me. I can't stand the Steelers because of my friend who sucks Steeler dick.

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Marysville, CA
    Posts
    6,738
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    I hate when people ruin teams for me. I can't stand the Steelers because of my friend who sucks Steeler dick.
    Yup. I can't think of Notre Dame without thinking of that annoying dude.


    SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    I hate when people ruin teams for me. I can't stand the Steelers because of my friend who sucks Steeler dick.
    To his defense, that's what their whole fanbase does.
    Last edited by Greedy22; 11-18-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,956
    vCash
    2500
    I remember watching the 49ers/Steelers game at Pete's Tavern last year and this guy was like the only Steeler fan and he was so loud and boisterous whenever the Steelers did something, even if they were down, trying to make it bigger than it was. It's like dude, you're losing.


    Ariana Grande

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,424
    vCash
    1500
    More like getting demolished, they were never really in that game
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    23,996
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    I'm not a fan of either team, but a ND Alabama matchup sounds very interesting. You must not be a college football fan if two schools with the rich winning history of Notre Dame and Alabama does not interest you at all.
    I don't want to see Alabama because I've seen them in the championship game recently and often. I wanted to see new teams in.

    I don't want to see ND because of the NBC deal. They're on all the time even when they suck. They have played nobody this year and would get humiliated in a game against anyone in the top 10.

    #PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

  13. #703
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Silverdale, Wa
    Posts
    8,424
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I don't want to see Alabama because I've seen them in the championship game recently and often. I wanted to see new teams in.

    I don't want to see ND because of the NBC deal. They're on all the time even when they suck. They have played nobody this year and would get humiliated in a game against anyone in the top 10.
    They did beat #10 Michigan State at the time they played. Weak schedule overall, but beating both big michigan teams and stanford is pretty impressive. NVM take out Michigan St. they **** the bed this year
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

    I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com



    You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

  14. #704
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,956
    vCash
    2500
    The Jets are a mess. Not that anybody didn't know that already. But after the game Bart Scott tried start a boycott against the media by telling players to answer all questions only by saying, "both teams played hard." Well, it didn't work. And when Jets linebacker Bryan Thomas didn't participate in the boycott Scott yelled to Thomas calling him a "Mother****ing sellout".

    What a ****ing *******.


    Ariana Grande

  15. #705
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    22,956
    vCash
    2500
    I'm so pissed off. I was watching this Barry Bonds autographed baseball on ebay and with 20m left I totally forgot about it. ****! I probably could've had it for $50-$70.


    Ariana Grande

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •