Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I hate Notre Dame, but college football is more fun when Notre Dame is good.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    I don't understand why everyone hates Notre Dame. Is it because of the NBC deal? I'm not a huge fan, but they've got good recruiting standards unlike USC and the SEC teams. I'm happy they've had a good season, it just sucks that both Oregon & Kansas State lost because we're stuck with another SEC team in the title game. The hate many of you have for ND, I have for that entire conference.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    I'm not a fan of either team, but a ND Alabama matchup sounds very interesting. You must not be a college football fan if two schools with the rich winning history of Notre Dame and Alabama does not interest you at all.
    I'm still over the fb message.

Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    I don't understand why everyone hates Notre Dame. Is it because of the NBC deal? I'm not a huge fan, but they've got good recruiting standards unlike USC and the SEC teams. I'm happy they've had a good season, it just sucks that both Oregon & Kansas State lost because we're stuck with another SEC team in the title game. The hate many of you have for ND, I have for that entire conference.
    Bob Fitzgerald.. I honestly have no issues with them and absolutely love that they are proving all the doubters wrong. Love their defense and I am sick of the SEC as well, I really hope Saban ditches Alabama like he did LSU and the dolphins, they had so many fans come out of nowhere in the last few years.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    As a Niners fan, Joe Montanna eliminates any reason to dislike Notre Dame, IMO. If your not a Niners fan, I guess that is pointless.

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    Great point, one of my favorite 49ers Ricky Watters went there as well.
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

You want to go first?

vCash
    My hatred for them is based solely on my college roommate was the biggest Irish fan ever and he was annoying. I don't really hate them, but just hated my annoying roommate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5pointer View Post
    My hatred for them is based solely on my college roommate was the biggest Irish fan ever and he was annoying. I don't really hate them, but just hated my annoying roommate.
    I hate when people ruin teams for me. I can't stand the Steelers because of my friend who sucks Steeler dick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    I hate when people ruin teams for me. I can't stand the Steelers because of my friend who sucks Steeler dick.
    Yup. I can't think of Notre Dame without thinking of that annoying dude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    To his defense, that's what their whole fanbase does.
    Last edited by Greedy22; 11-18-2012 at 04:32 PM.

You want to go first?

vCash
    I remember watching the 49ers/Steelers game at Pete's Tavern last year and this guy was like the only Steeler fan and he was so loud and boisterous whenever the Steelers did something, even if they were down, trying to make it bigger than it was. It's like dude, you're losing.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    More like getting demolished, they were never really in that game

You want to go first?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiskeptSF View Post
    I'm not a fan of either team, but a ND Alabama matchup sounds very interesting. You must not be a college football fan if two schools with the rich winning history of Notre Dame and Alabama does not interest you at all.
    I don't want to see Alabama because I've seen them in the championship game recently and often. I wanted to see new teams in.

I don't want to see ND because of the NBC deal. They're on all the time even when they suck. They have played nobody this year and would get humiliated in a game against anyone in the top 10.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I don't want to see Alabama because I've seen them in the championship game recently and often. I wanted to see new teams in.

I don't want to see ND because of the NBC deal. They're on all the time even when they suck. They have played nobody this year and would get humiliated in a game against anyone in the top 10.
    They did beat #10 Michigan State at the time they played. Weak schedule overall, but beating both big michigan teams and stanford is pretty impressive. NVM take out Michigan St. they **** the bed this year

You want to go first?

vCash
    The Jets are a mess. Not that anybody didn't know that already. But after the game Bart Scott tried start a boycott against the media by telling players to answer all questions only by saying, "both teams played hard." Well, it didn't work. And when Jets linebacker Bryan Thomas didn't participate in the boycott Scott yelled to Thomas calling him a "Mother****ing sellout".

What a ****ing *******.

Ariana Grande

vCash
    I'm so pissed off. I was watching this Barry Bonds autographed baseball on ebay and with 20m left I totally forgot about it. ****! I probably could've had it for $50-$70.

Ariana Grande

Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast