Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 932
  1. #241
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    9,238
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    welp, i officially hate madden 13. good night world and **** you madden.
    Please share...

  2. #242
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,264
    vCash
    1500

    Off Topic Thread: Buster Posey is a god

    I'm really inconsistent this year haven't gotten used to it yet, it's just so odd

  3. #243
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    The Wii U looks ****ing sweet! I might get it on Christmas.

  4. #244
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    I'm so ****ing tired of going to the main forums to only see threads made by Lakers fans. There's a thread about a good free agent player so I go there to see what's happening and everything is speculations by the Lakers Fans about the player going there. **** the Lakers, that's why I only post in the Giants Forums.

  5. #245
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,077
    vCash
    1500
    Yes, **** the Lakers, and their fans.



    Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif



  6. #246
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    Hey Leandres, you have MLB the Show 12 right?

  7. #247
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    No you can't! :P

  8. #248
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,077
    vCash
    1500
    Yes, I do.



    Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif



  9. #249
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,264
    vCash
    1500
    Dear goat ****ers of the SF Giants Forum,

    I had 10-3 victory in Madden in which Cam Newton ran for more yards and had more rushing attempts than I had pass attempts or throwing yard. At least my defense is raw. Offense can't do ****, **** you Cam.

    I also went 2-1 in 3 free for all battles in Super Smash Bros. I had 7-8-6 kills in the respective games with my boy Fox. I have work in the morning and I get to hate my life, but hey you all get to wake up to this wonderful post updating you on how my video game life is going.

    Until next time,

    PEACE *****ES!

  10. #250
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    Lol Nice, I woke up this early because I've college at 7:30 and I'm seriously considering skipping the first class...but I shouldn't.

  11. #251
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sonoma County
    Posts
    2,640
    vCash
    1500
    Dont do it, it becomes a bad habit, trust me

  12. #252
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The SCO
    Posts
    21,264
    vCash
    1500

    Off Topic Thread: Buster Posey is a god

    Yeah man. First semester sophomore year I was being a ******* and got a B+ asked the professor why since I got As on both the midterm and final and he said its because I missed more than 6 class sessions. But, real talk, it was theology and filled a core requirement and no one wanted to be there

  13. #253
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Modesto, CA
    Posts
    21,077
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Dear goat ****ers of the SF Giants Forum,

    I had 10-3 victory in Madden in which Cam Newton ran for more yards and had more rushing attempts than I had pass attempts or throwing yard. At least my defense is raw. Offense can't do ****, **** you Cam.

    I also went 2-1 in 3 free for all battles in Super Smash Bros. I had 7-8-6 kills in the respective games with my boy Fox. I have work in the morning and I get to hate my life, but hey you all get to wake up to this wonderful post updating you on how my video game life is going.

    Until next time,

    PEACE *****ES!
    ELOLias




    Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif



  14. #254
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    23,514
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by UPRock View Post
    Lol Nice, I woke up this early because I've college at 7:30 and I'm seriously considering skipping the first class...but I shouldn't.
    You have class at 730 am??!?!? I thought I had it bad with a 810 am lab today.


    Ariana Grande

  15. #255
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Rich Port
    Posts
    4,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyd1924 View Post
    Dont do it, it becomes a bad habit, trust me
    I didn't and I'm ****ing mad, I took a surprised test in the class and I think I ****ed over lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Yeah man. First semester sophomore year I was being a ******* and got a B+ asked the professor why since I got As on both the midterm and final and he said its because I missed more than 6 class sessions. But, real talk, it was theology and filled a core requirement and no one wanted to be there
    Yeah, in my college the limit of missed classes is 3, if I miss more than that I don't get the grade.

    Quote Originally Posted by SFrush90 View Post
    You have class at 730 am??!?!? I thought I had it bad with a 810 am lab today.
    Yep 7:30, my college is like 30 minutes away from home in a car, so I've to wake up very early for that ****ing class, because then I can't get a parking. Not only that, I'm in college most of the time, I enter at 7:30 and leave at 4:00 pm. Thanks god I've my Ipod so I can check PSD, Twitter and Facebook to entertain myself when there isn't everyone.

Page 17 of 63 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •