Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Anywhere I can find the parade in full length??
    I only found links for the ceremony part.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Skyfall was legit. I loved it, Daniel Craig nailed it.

vCash
    Daniel Craig is a badass, but I'm just not into the newer Bond flicks.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash

Off Topic Thread: Buster Posey is a god

This one had a lot of old school feel to it.

vCash
    Is the city of Brisbane, CA named after the city in Australia? I've always wondered about that.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    It's an off-topic post like any other.

But I'd figure that some San Franciscans would know.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Is the city of Brisbane, CA named after the city in Australia? I've always wondered about that.
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Brisbane%2C+California

vCash
    Classic Over da pence post over at the Warriors forum

Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    The truth is the Warriors seem to be cursed on the boards. They don't win when they get out rebounded. It pisses me off and it pisses Bob Myers off. Ezili is a strong dude. Lee is ''supposed'' to be a good rebounder. Landry is supposed to be okay. Biedrins does get boards in the small minutes. Plus they have Bogut, though he's hurt. Also Barnes and klay have good size for their positions. And if they still get out rebounded by a lot, that just makes me very miserable. They are cursed on the boards. They brought in Lee 2 years ago to make a difference and still finished dead last.

I really think it's time to call it quits on the Warriors. My time table now is very short. I don't think I will make it the whole season. The Warriors just don't have a good quality team and we are all fans and want to think so. But after that game, I have come to grips with the fact that this team has problems. Many problems. They are a mess. Don't even know where to start. I mean they can't even shoot 40 percent and this is a reoccurring problem. You can't win if you shoot 35 percent or whatever.

I really wondered what it's like to not watch sports. Some people are just more peaceful. I do like nature. In San Francisco some people do a lot of tai chi. Im very into walking and I'm considering giving up on the Warriors and just doing a lot of spiritual things. I like views and I like urban exploring. I might spend more time reading or going to parks and just being peaceful. After all that drama with the giants, watching them escape hell twice, and winning, it was dramatic but rewarding. But I know who winners are. And this warriors team has no real heart. They are soft. But I think because of how angry they make me, they are bad for my health.

Maybe I should get away from the game and live a more peaceful life. Appreciate museums, beaches, hiking trails, do some tai chi or something. Maybe even golf. I do like sight seeing. So after all these years, decades, whatever.. I think it's almost time to call it quits. I can't stand these underachieving loser bums who just make me depressed and miserable. The Warriors are a losing franchise. Just something about them. Over and over and over. Im almost done with them. Too much stress. Maybe I'll get into fishing. Just being out in nature and feeling holy. Im not kidding!! I really am gonna quit on this team for good pretty soon if they don't pull off a complete miracle. Im not being pessimistic I'm being a realist. I have watched this team go down in flames too many times. They are making me hate basketball.

Maybe when their in SF, I'll go for the arena and views. I just don't want more stress in my life. The Warriors do not benefit my health, they surpress it and take me away from my well being. No more KNBR pretty soon. No more Warriors.
    This guy is good

THE BEST DH IN SF GIANTS HISTORY!

2010 and 2012 World Series Champs !

vCash
    ODP has gotten out of hand.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Is he actually serious or is just a long drawn out act?

2010, 2012, and 2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

vCash
    OTP does provide a good amount of entertainment in his posts, although I don't think anybody could replace macbenz. He must of found his latin shortstop.
    "It's already over. All hopes aside and being only realistic. The Giants won't make the post season with the Dodgers and the Rockies in the same division."
    -rarryronds (06/03/2010 - on the Giants 2010 season)

"Stephen Curry is not a point guard"
    -asandhu23 (May 5, 2011)

vCash
    Check out the Warrior section especially the Ranting thread for more posts like these.

vCash
    I honestly would hate to see ODP banned. His posts are certainly entertaining and funny. I'm not sure if hes just a crazy guy or just an extremely funny guy.

vCash
    I think ODP is a lunatic.

Playoff Bochy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sf-fanatic View Post
    I honestly would hate to see ODP banned. His posts are certainly entertaining and funny. I'm not sure if hes just a crazy guy or just an extremely funny guy.
    I'm passed entertained, it's annoying.

Playoff Bochy.

Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast