Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I am bored

vCash
    Me too! I'm going to the court later on to play some basketball, no college until tuesday.

vCash
    Any of you watch The Newsroom? New HBO show I just got into.

vCash
    Haven't seen it yet, but HBO stuff is usually good. What do you think so far?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Tell me whachu guys think.

14 team league.
    My team:
    QB- Tom Brady
    RB- Trent Richardson
    RB- Isaac Redman
    WR- Greg Jennings
    WR- Brandon Lloyd
    TE- Owen Daniels
    Flex- Torrey Smith
    D/ST- Steelers
    K- Matt Bryant
    Be- CJ Spiller RB
    Be- Andy Dalton QB
    Be- Mike Goodson RB
    Be- James Jones WR
    Be- Austin Collie WR
    Be- Doug Baldwin WR
    Be- Robert Turbin RB

Hoping Redman tears it up for the Steelers. Backs went quick in this league. I also had AJ Green selected...kinda till my timer ran out and it autopicked Jennings. Hopefully, he's full strength and Rodgers finds him a lot.
    REdman will most likely be splitting carries with Dwyer. Trich's knee/schedule is a concern. But, Tom Brady will keep you in it most weeks.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    I heard good things of it and just decided to check it out. I thought the first episode was kind of slow, but things really got going after. It's a behind the scenes look of a new station and they go off mainly one big news story each episode of the past one-two years and put their own spin on it, of course along with characters story lines mixed in. I think Jeff Daniels does a good job of being an *******. Aaron Sorkin writes it and came up with the idea so it already had a good start. I just finished the first season (10 episodes) tonight. I really like it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    REdman will most likely be splitting carries with Dwyer. Trich's knee/schedule is a concern. But, Tom Brady will keep you in it most weeks.
    Thanks for answering. Dwyer is good, I shoulda picked him up for my bench. I'm just hoping Redman does really well Week 1.

Also, I'm expecting that Goodson will take over for McFadden haha. We'll see. My team isn't the strongest, but a couple of waiver wire moves can really put me over the top.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ESaady View Post
    Thanks for answering. Dwyer is good, I shoulda picked him up for my bench. I'm just hoping Redman does really well Week 1.

Also, I'm expecting that Goodson will take over for McFadden haha. We'll see. My team isn't the strongest, but a couple of waiver wire moves can really put me over the top.
    Goodson will need to leap over Taiwan Jones on the depth chart... It's kinda hard to tell if you're team is good or not since i've never done a 14 team league before.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash

Off Topic Thread: Buster Posey is a god

Neither have I haha, it was really interesting. I didn't really have a draft strategy and just went with the flow.

vCash
    10 errors for Posey this season, OUCH!

Would you trust a blind scout? Of course you wouldn't but that's what you do when you simply go by stats

Some do not understand the ignore list.

vCash
    Hey guys, any of you guys have to deal with Issac?

vCash

vCash
    Hurricane..

<3

vCash
    The hurricane.

vCash
    Oh duh.

Page 7 of 63 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast