Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Lol fine Jordan / Bowie bogus

Than explain to me why bogut went #1 over paul. Milwaukee didn't have an elite pg

So again Centers are more valuable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Lol fine Jordan / Bowie bogus

Than explain to me why bogut went #1 over paul. Milwaukee didn't have an elite pg

So again Centers are more valuable
    I don't understand your point, if it was directed to my post.

In 2005 draft (Boguts), the Bucks already had TJ Ford who they thought would be their PG of teh future.

Heck, a crap load of folks passed on Paul

vCash
    I also don't understand why we would want to trade Monroe (excl'g superstars) just to fill the 2 or 3 or 1. I don't think you make one position weaker (4) just to make another stronger. . . unless it's an incredibly lopsided deal, i.e., Monroe for KD.

Monroe will be a ~15/10 for a number of years. Is he a superstar to lead us to the promised land? No. At least not from what I've seen. But with Drummond down low, if Monroe can develop a 15-18 footer, which I think is improving, then unless it's a lopsided trade I don't see how we benefit. Addition by substraction is a very narrow street.

vCash
    You guys are nuts if you wouldn't deal Drummond for LeBron. What makes you think LeBron is going to start a decline soon? The numbers he's putting up right now are absurd and it's not like he just relies on athleticism or anything - he's a fundamental player too. Kobe's still balling at 34, the greats buck trends...

LeBron would instantly make us a contender. I don't know about you guys but I want to contend for titles...

vCash
    I would trade him for LeBron obviously. That's going overboard if you wouldn't. I would not trade him for Howard though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    You guys are nuts if you wouldn't deal Drummond for LeBron. What makes you think LeBron is going to start a decline soon? The numbers he's putting up right now are absurd and it's not like he just relies on athleticism or anything - he's a fundamental player too. Kobe's still balling at 34, the greats buck trends...

LeBron would instantly make us a contender. I don't know about you guys but I want to contend for titles...
    No man, we need to built around our core Drummond/Knight/Monroe, 5yrs from now they will be better than Wade/Bron/Bosh

-Piston fan logic

vCash
    Stuckey/Knight/Singler/Daye for EG filler if need be.

I believe we have 2 2nd rd picks this year. Believe we have clippers 2nd top 55 protected.

Draft Burke. Trade both 2nds to get CJ Leslie.

Resign Bynum. Sign Earl Clark & Brandon Wright

Burke/Bynum
    EG/English or sign FA
    Prince/Leslie/Clark
    Monroe/CV/Clark
    Drummond/Wright

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post

I believe we have 2 2nd rd picks this year. Believe we have clippers 2nd top 55 protected.

Burke/Bynum
    EG/English or sign FA
    Prince/Leslie/Clark
    Monroe/CV/Clark
    Drummond/Wright
    Do you mean trade for Eric Gordon now or after the season?

Bro your getting me all excited right now.

Eric Gordon in a piston uni would release some hot mayo...

You see what I did there ? ........

vCash
    lmao mayo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post

Burke/Bynum
    EG/English or sign FA
    Prince/Leslie/Clark
    Monroe/CV/Clark
    Drummond/Wright
    Damn bro you mad at Jerebko????

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    Ha i think hes a scrub

vCash
    I'm not trading drummond for lebron for the obvious reasons. Of course if you first hear that deal you would just do it just on impulse and not even think of any of the consequences.

An example would be the lakers trading an injured bynum for a prime'd howard. It sure looks good at first but people don't even realize that this is HOWARD! He has said he wants to play for the Nets or the hawks. Their are reports already that he will not resign. When that happens then what? That deal looks pretty stupid eh?

If we trade drummond for lebron, howard, who is to say that those guys's ego will resign with us? I'm not denying the talent level, Im thinking of those players personality.
    How many times do the Pistons just draft a superstar in the making and the fact we have the opportunity to mold him and his personality.
    Drummond will be nothing like howards, lebron or whoevers ego. I bet he stays long term.

vCash
    All season, Pistons rookie Andre Drummond has been a nice little story. He has put up amazing numbers on a per-minute and per-possession basis, but he has done so coming off the bench in a role that has kept him under 20 minutes per night on the season. After Detroit drafted the UConn big man in June, Drummond was thought to be very raw and it was suggested that he might be one of the few lottery picks that could use some D-League time to ripen. Never mind that -- he's developing just fine at the NBA level.

Last week, Drummond's surprising debut reached a peak. He averaged 22 minutes per night in three games, two of them Detroit wins as the Pistons continue to mount a midseason playoff push. Drummond averaged 22.7 points, 16.7 rebounds, 3 blocks and 3 steals per 40 minutes in those games, and shot 75 percent from the field. He committed one turnover in 67 minutes. Yes, the kid is limited on what he can do right at this point in his fledging career, but he's already at a point where he does almost nothing wrong.

Over his last 10 games, Drummond has compiled 1.75 WARP, ranking eighth in the league despite just 21.6 minutes per night. Every other player in the top 10 averaged at least 33 minutes. Drummond has been so good in his limited opportunities that he has now moved into the top 10 in our big man rankings for the season. All that really means at this point is that he has filled his role in Detroit's rotation about as well as it can be filled.
    ^ Thats why I want Drummond

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    I'm not trading drummond for lebron for the obvious reasons. Of course if you first hear that deal you would just do it just on impulse and not even think of any of the consequences.

An example would be the lakers trading an injured bynum for a prime'd howard. It sure looks good at first but people don't even realize that this is HOWARD! He has said he wants to play for the Nets or the hawks. Their are reports already that he will not resign. When that happens then what? That deal looks pretty stupid eh?

If we trade drummond for lebron, howard, who is to say that those guys's ego will resign with us? I'm not denying the talent level, Im thinking of those players personality.
    How many times do the Pistons just draft a superstar in the making and the fact we have the opportunity to mold him and his personality.
    Drummond will be nothing like howards, lebron or whoevers ego. I bet he stays long term.
    Wholehaertedly agree Shy.

I think the Lakers bought high and are end up selling low.

vCash
    I really see no reason we can't trade Maxiell at the deadline.Hes proven to be valuable this season for any contender and is a expiring contract.Now if we move him it needs to for a draft pick because we shouldn't be interested in taking back any salary right now.So I think it's either him or Stuckey (I would hope) get moved at the deadline while Prince I don't think is going anywhere.

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast