Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think LA will do a SnT with Howard for Josh Smith and a couple of pieces. LA will have their 4 and move Pau to the 5. Atl can move Horford to the 4 and Howard at the 5. I think this is more likely if the Lakers don't make the playoffs and they can't find a sucker for Pau.

I don't think Howard likes the lights of LA bearing down on him. It's one thing to hang out with Mickey . . it's quite another having Kobe chew your arse if things go sideways. Nobody on the Magic could do that. . . well, . . .SVG tried and look where he is.

If he signs a long term deal, he's the franchise player people will point at, regardless of Kobe. Kobe's established himself bascially beyond raproach (sp) at this point in his career because of his work ethic. I don't see Howard putting in that time during the offseason like Kobe does, especially after Howard worked all last summer on his back.

I just don't think Howard resigns, and once that gets out, whatch out for the Kobe Stare !!

And just to throw in the conspiracy, I could see him and CP3 in Atlanta. Don't know what the Clips could get, they've got Bledsoe to fill in (I'm NOT comparing the 2). I don't see anything on Atlanta's roster that the clips would be interested in though.
    Last edited by markbutter; 01-18-2013 at 11:13 AM.

vCash
    Atlanta is my dark horse to land Dwight and CP3.

Lakers get Horford, Korver, filler and picks for Dwight

Clippers get Teague picks for Paul. Not fair trade but better than him walking.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Atlanta is my dark horse to land Dwight and CP3.

Lakers get Horford, Korver, filler and picks for Dwight

Clippers get Teague picks for Paul. Not fair trade but better than him walking.
    Agreed. But I see them wnating JSmooth. He'd be much more "entertaining" than Horford for the LA market. But I think Horford would be a better player for them.

vCash
    Why would CP3 leave LA?

AAL: Joesph Fauria
    YRDs: 46
    TDs:
    Cool TD Dances: ∞

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Why would CP3 leave LA?
    To reunite with his long lost twin in ATL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by markbutter View Post
    I like it, but it doesn't work. Try going to espn nba trade machine and it will allow you to propose a trade and tell you if it works or not. The only thing that it doesn't do is take into consideration, trade exceptions.

But Dallas isn't giving up Collison.
    I know what trade machine is, have used it. Like you said it doesn't take other considerations(Trade ex/draft picks). I don't see Collison being untouchable or even close. Cuban wants to clear cap space for the summer, probably wants to keep Mayo. I could see Collison being traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    I know what trade machine is, have used it. Like you said it doesn't take other considerations(Trade ex/draft picks). I don't see Collison being untouchable or even close. Cuban wants to clear cap space for the summer, probably wants to keep Mayo. I could see Collison being traded.
    Sorry, didn't mean to insult you. you're right, the trade machine doesn't calc trade exceptions. But draft picks don't have any monetary value when trading. If a trade takes place and the salaries are off by 2.5M, it doesn't matter if the rookie scale for said draft pick is 2.5M, because you can never determine what the order of said draft pick is until the ping-pong balls are drawn and/or the season ends.

Cuban has already cleared cap space for the summer. That was the whole point of signing Mayo, Kaman, Brand and others to one year deals. And Collison is an expiring contract also. So I guess I'm missing your point, because originally you said how about Collison for x,y,z, which didn't work in the nba trade machine.

Yes, I'm old and slow. . . be kind.

vCash
    He's was born and raised in the SE, in NC and attended Wake Forest. And if I'm not mistaken, before he was traded to the Clips, he mentioned Atlanta as a possible destination.

vCash
    "The Collison trade doesn't work due to salaries. That's simple."

Yeah, couple of things happened. Carter was supposed to be added, I thought Collison was in the 4-5mil range. Oops, I swore is contract was higher, guess not!

vCash
    I wonder what it would take to get Perry Jones from OKC?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    I wonder what it'll take to get both PJ3 AND Jeremy Lamb from OKC?

Dathomir Rancors (1-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post
    Greg Monroe and Rodney Stuckey

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Greg Monroe and Rodney Stuckey
    OKC would be dumb to accept that trade

honestly, i bet okc would be an 8th seed if stuckey was on that team getting heavy minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    I wonder what it'll take to get both PJ3 AND Jeremy Lamb from OKC?
    I completely forgot about Lamb lol

vCash
    Clearly OKC got Lamb and PJ to be their next off the bench scoring guy for cheap. Thats why they made that harden deal, they still got a good player in martin that will hold the fort for acouple more years at age 29 until lamb and pj are ready to take over.

So clearly their not trading those guys esp for any of our guys

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast