Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 1001
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    7,834
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    +17 wins sounds good

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    +17 wins sounds good
    Afterwards we trade Stuckey/Tayshaun/Maggette/Sullinger/CV/Singler for the first overall pick in the 2014 NBA draft....Draft Andrew Wiggins. Have everyone agree to career long contracts with five million per player per year...

    Lawson/Bradley/Middleton
    Knight/English/Middleton
    Wiggins/Leonard/Middleton
    Monroe/Jerebko/Middleton
    Drummond/Kravstov/Middleton

    Middleton plays 48 minutes offa the bench at every position and averages 30/10/10. Sixth Man a the Year.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,898
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    Middleton plays 48 minutes offa the bench at every position and averages 30/10/10. Sixth Man a the Year.
    He's a Piston, he wouldn't even sniff any awards. Dude could average a quad dub and it wouldn't matter.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,168
    vCash
    1500
    We wait until we can do this trade(October?):

    Toronto gets:
    Stuckey
    Daye
    Jerebko

    Detroit gets:
    T Ross
    J Calderon
    A Johnson

    I would probably be okay with this trade, I think Amir is making more than he should, but his contract isn't too bad. We re-up Monroe's contract. With adjustments, I think we still have around 17mil$ or so.
    Top 10:
    Knight/Calderon
    Ross/English
    Prince?/Singler
    Monroe/A Johnson
    Drummond/Slava

    add 3 more players that would suit up each night, not a bad situation to be in.
    Last edited by sdsportsfan; 08-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    University Campus!
    Posts
    6,466
    vCash
    1500
    I just had a dream that we traded for Tony Wroten and got rid a Daye and CV. **** dreams.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,466
    vCash
    1500
    Please happen.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,898
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Gram View Post
    I just had a dream that we traded for Tony Wroten and got rid a Daye and CV. **** dreams.
    It wasn't a dream, it was a vision.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    675
    vCash
    1500

    Why does everyone want Calderon???

    He plays no defense and if his PG skills are so great then why did they trade for Kyle Lowry???

    I say two trades to help this team be good now!

    1st trade Corey Maggette to Dallas for Shawn Marion. Dallas want to free up money next summer to go after likely Chris Paul and Andrew Bynum to pair with Nowitzki.

    2nd trade Tayshaun Prince to Golden State for Andris Biedrins to add some depth to the bigs.

    This gives us a 2012-13 Lineup of

    Knight/Bynum
    Stuckey/English
    Marion/Jerekbo/Singler
    Monroe/Biedrins/Maxiell
    Drummond/Kratsov

    Then we amnesty Charlie V. in the offseason to free up extension money for Monroe.

    Then when Biedrins and Marion come off the books the following season we can make a play for Rudy Gay with a max deal.

    2014-15 Pistons
    Knight, Stuckey, Gay, Monroe, and Drummond = Title Contender!!!!
    solid bench (English, Singler, Jerekbo, and Kratsov)

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    portland, Or
    Posts
    3,168
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
    He plays no defense and if his PG skills are so great then why did they trade for Kyle Lowry???

    I say two trades to help this team be good now!

    1st trade Corey Maggette to Dallas for Shawn Marion. Dallas want to free up money next summer to go after likely Chris Paul and Andrew Bynum to pair with Nowitzki.

    2nd trade Tayshaun Prince to Golden State for Andris Biedrins to add some depth to the bigs.

    This gives us a 2012-13 Lineup of

    Knight/Bynum
    Stuckey/English
    Marion/Jerekbo/Singler
    Monroe/Biedrins/Maxiell
    Drummond/Kratsov

    Then we amnesty Charlie V. in the offseason to free up extension money for Monroe.

    Then when Biedrins and Marion come off the books the following season we can make a play for Rudy Gay with a max deal.

    2014-15 Pistons
    Knight, Stuckey, Gay, Monroe, and Drummond = Title Contender!!!!
    solid bench (English, Singler, Jerekbo, and Kratsov)
    I like your idea, but there is to much speculation. I think most of us want Caldron as a backup to Knight(3rd guard off the bench?). We would then have a backcourt that is pretty versatile.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,466
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
    He plays no defense and if his PG skills are so great then why did they trade for Kyle Lowry???

    I say two trades to help this team be good now!

    1st trade Corey Maggette to Dallas for Shawn Marion. Dallas want to free up money next summer to go after likely Chris Paul and Andrew Bynum to pair with Nowitzki.

    2nd trade Tayshaun Prince to Golden State for Andris Biedrins to add some depth to the bigs.

    This gives us a 2012-13 Lineup of

    Knight/Bynum
    Stuckey/English
    Marion/Jerekbo/Singler
    Monroe/Biedrins/Maxiell
    Drummond/Kratsov

    Then we amnesty Charlie V. in the offseason to free up extension money for Monroe.

    Then when Biedrins and Marion come off the books the following season we can make a play for Rudy Gay with a max deal.

    2014-15 Pistons
    Knight, Stuckey, Gay, Monroe, and Drummond = Title Contender!!!!
    solid bench (English, Singler, Jerekbo, and Kratsov)
    Gay wont be worth max deal in 2 years. In 2 years so many things could happen. Knight and Monroe could develope into max deal players.

    Also Marion is getting old man.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencesc11 View Post
    He plays no defense and if his PG skills are so great then why did they trade for Kyle Lowry???

    I say two trades to help this team be good now!

    1st trade Corey Maggette to Dallas for Shawn Marion. Dallas want to free up money next summer to go after likely Chris Paul and Andrew Bynum to pair with Nowitzki.

    2nd trade Tayshaun Prince to Golden State for Andris Biedrins to add some depth to the bigs.

    This gives us a 2012-13 Lineup of

    Knight/Bynum
    Stuckey/English
    Marion/Jerekbo/Singler
    Monroe/Biedrins/Maxiell
    Drummond/Kratsov

    Then we amnesty Charlie V. in the offseason to free up extension money for Monroe.

    Then when Biedrins and Marion come off the books the following season we can make a play for Rudy Gay with a max deal.

    2014-15 Pistons
    Knight, Stuckey, Gay, Monroe, and Drummond = Title Contender!!!!
    solid bench (English, Singler, Jerekbo, and Kratsov)
    What is wrong with you. First off Gay is not a max type player. He is a overpaid Joe Johnson

    And that lineup with Marion in it is HORRIBLE. Wheres the 3 point shooting? Doesn't marion shoot like 18% from 3? And then you add another joke in stuckey who sucks at 3s. who is Knight gonna kick it out to? Don't you think the lanes will be more clogged? So clueless

    And you add Biedrins in with Drummond ... 2 HORRIBLE free throw ben wallaces's unbelievable

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    lukass' closet
    Posts
    4,466
    vCash
    1500
    Ben walace has the the best free throw since Reggie. Cluesless poster

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,898
    vCash
    3312
    Man good point about Rudy being the next Joe Johnson, that's pretty much exactly what he'll be. I hope we steer clear

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by sdsportsfan View Post
    We wait until we can do this trade(October?):

    Toronto gets:
    Stuckey
    Daye
    Jerebko

    Detroit gets:
    T Ross
    J Calderon
    A Johnson

    I would probably be okay with this trade, I think Amir is making more than he should, but his contract isn't too bad. We re-up Monroe's contract. With adjustments, I think we still have around 17mil$ or so.
    Top 10:
    Knight/Calderon
    Ross/English
    Prince?/Singler
    Monroe/A Johnson
    Drummond/Slava

    add 3 more players that would suit up each night, not a bad situation to be in.
    You had me at Toronto gets Stucky. I'll take a bowl of hangnails

Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •