vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Then again ... We do have drummond and monroe

Lob ... Spin around 360 for the layup ... city

Monroe
    lol

Get this guy the ball!!!!

vCash
    35 million cap space? The only free agents worth going after this off season are Calderon and, most likely after he declines his option, OJ Mayo. Hopefully we get both and sign up some "Kwame 7$ mill 1 year deal to stay over 95% cap floor."

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    We've also gotta extend Monroe with that cap room.

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    35 million cap space? The only free agents worth going after this off season are Calderon and, most likely after he declines his option, OJ Mayo. Hopefully we get both and sign up some "Kwame 7$ mill 1 year deal to stay over 95% cap floor."
    I don't want both, in fact I don't want either lol. It's crazy because I know we need to have a certain payroll to stay above the floor, but I don't want to overpay guys just to make the minimum payroll. I'm also afraid of signing multiple guys and tying up the cash we need to sign Monroe/Drummond long term. I guess I'd be cool with Mayo or Smith, not both, assuming we're not talking max numbers, but I think both those guys consider themselves to be max or near max players and I don't want a piece of that lol. It's a tricky situation, but hopefully we find a way to keep Calderon around and is it possible to restructure Monroe's deal now? Give him a lucrative extension (not too lucrative), and go from there

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    I don't want both, in fact I don't want either lol. It's crazy because I know we need to have a certain payroll to stay above the floor, but I don't want to overpay guys just to make the minimum payroll. I'm also afraid of signing multiple guys and tying up the cash we need to sign Monroe/Drummond long term. I guess I'd be cool with Mayo or Smith, not both, assuming we're not talking max numbers, but I think both those guys consider themselves to be max or near max players and I don't want a piece of that lol. It's a tricky situation, but hopefully we find a way to keep Calderon around and is it possible to restructure Monroe's deal now? Give him a lucrative extension (not too lucrative), and go from there
    Pretty sure you can extend whenever, and that was the point of the kwame comment.. Pay a cpl scrub a bunch of money for a one yr deal just to get over the limit..

13 Rec - 247 Yards -2 TD

vCash
    Jose I would like to keep for 4 million to 5 millions, and I would give OJ Mayo CV money.

Quote Originally Posted by ACanadian View Post
    Nope Val shot better from the FT line, that cancels out all other stats.
    Toronto fan on why JVal is better than Drummond.

vCash
    This could be Joe D's first max deal to a player in his vulumptious career. And its going to be on a player who isn't even an all star

Def a Joe D type move

vCash
    I think we trade Calderon before the deadline honestly.He has a lot of trade value right now especially going to a contender as a backup.Like they just said on NBA TV he is by far the best back up in the league.

vCash
    WTF why don't i have nbatv anymore??

not authorized? what does that mean!

perfect time for them to cut my nba out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    WTF why don't i have nbatv anymore??

not authorized? what does that mean!

perfect time for them to cut my nba out
    Ugh it's gone for me too

vCash
    I still have NBATV! Muahaha!!!

Dathomir Rancors (2-1)

vCash
    lol my friend just said this ...

Would be nice if they use the amnesty on charlie villan-a-suck-alot and trade stuckey for a expiring contract.

vCash
    Listen to the first 45 seconds of this interview-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYa-yHKdzI8

Colangelo said we have wanted Calderon for a long time and Him and Dumars were even talking about a possible trade this summer.

Just because we don't hear any rumors doesn't mean Dumars isn't trying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post

Colangelo said we have wanted Calderon for a long time and Him and Dumars were even talking about a possible trade this summer.

pistons are about to be so much better with calderon man I can wait to see this!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gators123 View Post

Well, I don't think, unfortunately, that we amnesty CV. We're so far under the cap, that unless we massively overpay someone, we're not close. The original intent of the amnesty was to let teams lose payroll for a bad contract and the supposed savings would either lower or eliminate the lux tax.

Now, if we amnesty CV and replace him with a 3-6M contract, we're actually paying 15M (CV@9 + 6) for a guy with a 3-6M contract. It would be better, unless he goes all AI on us, to let ride pine in case of an emergency or someone needing an expiring next February.

As for Calderon, he's got value at 6-8M for 3 years. Give him 8,8 with a team option of 9 in year 3. I think we could make a decent run at JJ Redick. They've got Aflalo at 7.5M right now and if they resigned JJ for 8-9M, that's 16M tied up in the SG when only once can play the spot at any given time, excl'g small ball.

I heard Big Baby fractured his foot last nite. There's another team moving up the lottery ladder.