Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    Really, are you a child? First, dont assume, ask if you don't know. Second, if you think anyone on the Pistons Forum is perpetuating trading Drummund for Howard without having Howard locked up, you are not only Arrogant, but stupid.

Have a good one cold mustard.
    Ask who Dwight Howard? Hm oh yes what up mr. Howard.. Sorry to bother you and even though you've stated many times that you want to test free agency ( cough bkn) would you sign with the pistons if we traded for you ?

And btw you never stated.. "Howard has to promise to sign here before the deal" in any of your posts

Me arrogant? Come on bro not nice to call names lol Scottie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Ask who Dwight Howard? Hm oh yes what up mr. Howard.. Sorry to bother you and even though you've stated many times that you want to test free agency ( cough bkn) would you sign with the pistons if we traded for you ?

And btw you never stated.. "Howard has to promise to sign here before the deal" in any of your posts

Damn man... Cold Mustard? That's cold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Damn man... Cold Mustard? That's cold
    En frio...
    Last edited by GunFactor187; 01-27-2013 at 11:58 PM.

Dathomir Rancors (5-2)

vCash
    Stuckey to the Sonics for Tyreke? It would put him back in Washington and bring us a serviceable SG/SF tweener.

Bynum
    Knight
    Reke
    Monroe
    Dre

vCash
    So I thought right when Stuckey was named inactive, he was involved in a trade.
    Then I just seen a tweet of David Mayo's, saying he asked dumars that very question. Dumars said "not at all," about Stuck being involved in one.

NBA'S Next Most Dominant Big Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGvryuQDtWA
    FIND ME ON TWITTER @pistons_talk

vCash
    Not a trade. Stuckeys value is at an all-time low right now. Hes been playing the worst basketball of his career.

@vgoodwill
    Talking to the players re: Stuckey, they all appeared to be surprised when they found out he wasn't playing via coach's decision. #Pistons
    Doesn't seem like Stuckey and Frank got into a knock-down drag out confrontation, from everything I've gathered. A bit surprising

You have to wonder if this was a slight disagreement followed by some thin skin... #Pistons

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post

Your post/response is complete rubbish. You must be a child. The arrogant comment I made directed at you was because you just assumed you were able to comprehend exactly what people mean, according to your fairy tail belief. The "ask" part was again directed to you and your arrogance. You obviously don't comprehend well, because your dumb *** thought someone was telling you to ask Howard. For starters you have no. Access.to Howard, now was speaking to Howard brought up.

And btw [like you stated], no one stated we would trade anyone for Howard without an extention! I thought you were misconstruing things because you were internalizing things and then believing in yourself too much andjjust firing back w/o clarifaction or understanding. After reading your reply, I owe you an appology. You are not arrognt, you're not very bright.
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenomenonsense View Post
    I would hate to make the playoffs at this point. The Piston's need a #1 option. We better get a stud in the draft or at least a good roleplayer and then get someone like OJ mayo in FA.
    At this point, I haven't yet seen a stud in the NCAA - ala' Anthony Davis type.

Zeller comes to mind and perhaps a Trey Burke to run your offense. Besides, finishing 35-47 or so will put you in the double digits when it's time to pick, unless the ball bounces your way.

vCash
    no thanks to zeller, but burke for sure, and that stuckey for reke trade? no thanks jeff, reke reminsd me a lot of stuckey these days, look how much he's regressed from his rookie season where i thought he would be a perpetual all star, to now coming off the bench just like stuckey.

Reke also needs the ball in his hands a lot to score, and I think it would take away from a free flowing team that we SHOULD have.

vCash
    Zeller??

He's going to be the biggest scrub. And why would we need him? LOL

**** you

vCash
    We need a PG.

vCash
    I wish we could somehow convince the thunder to trade jeremy lamb to us

vCash
    I've been trying to think of trades to rid ourselves of Stuckey.

To Atlanta for Morrow + Petro maybe a 2nd. They lost Lou Williams for the season.

Gives us a good 3pt shooter in Morrow along with more cap relief this offseason.

vCash
    Trade stuckey for Batum, Afflalo, or chandler!
    trade stuckey and maxiel, please!

And draft a PURE point please!

I can stomach Knight on this team as long as he doesn't play point guard and doesnt gaurd the other teams best scorer

vCash
    Do you guys see any deals being made for Stuckey, Jerebko, Maggette?

I can see Maggette not going anywhere due to his 10 million expiring.

Stuckey and JJ can play but useless to hold on to them with 2 years remaining on their contracts.

Page 50 of 67 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast