Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    vCash
    What we need is Ben McLemore

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shyfly24 View Post
    Thats exactly what i said!

At thispoint, i wouldnt trade Drummond for Anyone. One of the main reasons, is cause he has a good heart and would want to actually make a home here unlike any of those guys
    Not only that but:
    Lebron - 28
    Drummond - 19

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GunFactor007 View Post
    Not only that but:
    Lebron - 28
    Drummond - 19
    ya i know, thats what i said in my initial post a few pages back.

we have a decade of dominance and athleticism from this guy at the center position. How rare is that and unlike ben, he's gonna have more then 5 seasons of being good defensively

vCash
    Thats exactly what i said!

At thispoint, i wouldnt trade Drummond for Anyone. One of the main reasons, is cause he has a good heart and would want to actually make a home here unlike any of those guys
    I'm flippin lost here! Granted, I haven't watched any of the Pistons Last 10 games, but Drummond hasn't looked "that" good. He is not and will not be better than Dwight Howard. he is not and will not be better than Lebron James. For anyone on here to say they wouldn't trade Drummond for "anyone", is boarder line CRAZY! There are "A LOT" of better players than Drummond! WTF ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING?
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    I'm flippin lost here! Granted, I haven't watched any of the Pistons Last 10 games, but Drummond hasn't looked "that" good. He is not and will not be better than Dwight Howard. he is not and will not be better than Lebron James. For anyone on here to say they wouldn't trade Drummond for "anyone", is boarder line CRAZY! There are "A LOT" of better players than Drummond! WTF ARE YOU GUYS SMOKING?
    In January Drummond is averaging almost 10 points 9 rebounds and 2.1 blocks on 70% shooting in under 22 MPG. Thats ridiculous. If he played 26-30 MPG he would easily average a double-double.

And his advanced stats are amazing.

19 years old, 6'11 and almost 300 pound with elite athleticism.

vCash
    And you can say he won't be better than Howard but most scouts before the season even started said he had Dwight potential.

vCash
    wow somebody doesnt watch the Pistons and Drummond play.

vCash
    Drummond is already better than howard

Drummond is on par value with Durant and lebron bc having an elite center in the NBA trumps all deary

Remember when oden was taken number 1 over Durant

Remember when Bowie was taken number 1 over Jordan

There is a reason!! Elite centers are Fukn gold

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    What we need is Ben McLemore
    Bro of you want a chance at a top 3 player in the draft than we have to tank or get torontos pick.. Other than that the pistons are not lottery bound anymore.. Maybe this year but not next year. No way

vCash
    you can trade stuckey for one.

and monroe for a wing.

Monroe for Chandler/Batum/Aflalo/gordon and some other players

Stuckey for Milsap/mcgee/Aldridge/favors/tompson/west ?? Someone!
    Someone I really like is Anderson, a stretch 4 who is scoring 17ppg
    Yea bro I agree.. With emergence of drummond playing like a future superstar.. Joe d is gonna have to make the right moves bc the pistons could dominate the next 10 years with Drummond as long as its done right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Bro of you want a chance at a top 3 player in the draft than we have to tank or get torontos pick.. Other than that the pistons are not lottery bound anymore.. Maybe this year but not next year. No way
    Not lottery bound,Have you looked at.the standings were a game ahead of New Orleans and Toronto and have the same record as the kings and a couple others.We could still end up in the top 3 I know we are not horrible anymore but neither arealot of teams so really there are only a couple of teams that have falling way back.

vCash
    in drummonds rookie year, his numbers are better then howards in his rookie year, so please tell me what you got that will convince me that drummond will not be better then howard? Oh are you talking about those stupid 1/2 court behind the back shots at mid court before games that howard alwasy does? Ok fine, you got me, Howard def trumps drummond in that category

If we trade for lebron kobe wade or w/e. after they decline in 2-5 years and drummond will still be dominating for 7 more years, then what? That trade will look pretty stupid eh?

And he is an athletic CENTER!!!!!! How many of those are in the league? The fact they had to take the center position out of the all star game says it all

vCash
    Even if the Pistons did trade Drummond for Howard how do we know that Dwight will stay? Dwight has already said he's gonna test free agency next year (most likely to get the max deal.) Why stay here in Detroit when he can go back home to Atlanta and play with Josh Smith or Dallas and be the main focal point there once Dirk is gone?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMayo View Post
    Drummond is already better than howard

Drummond is on par value with Durant and lebron bc having an elite center in the NBA trumps all deary

Remember when oden was taken number 1 over Durant

Remember when Bowie was taken number 1 over Jordan

There is a reason!! Elite centers are Fukn gold
    I'm with Shyfly and others on this: I wouldn't trade Drummond for leBron simply because of the age. Now, I'd trade him in half a heartbeat for KD.

The Oden/Durant debate will continue. Guy got hurt. Nothing you can do about that.

Bowie / Jordan? That's a bogus arguement. The Blazers had some guy at SG by the name of Clyde Drexler, a former All American in college I believe. Who knew Jordan would explode. He certainly had the physical gifts, just like Kobe.

I remember when Kobe came in wanting to be the next Jordan according to reports. People said WTF? Remember, this was 96. Now, you'd have to say he's pretty darn close and if he got another chip or two, you wouldn't have to draw a very big circle to include both of them.

My point is, given all the physical gifts these guys have, alot of it isn't. Take a look at Steve Nash or John Stockton and compare the physical talent to Starbury or Arenas. Guess who's going to the HOF and why.

vCash
    good ole' scootie.

Quote Originally Posted by DreDrum#1 View Post
    This is where nba experts are find SVG's worth and the Pistons seed projection: 11th in the east. Like i said: SVG hasnt done $h!t

http://www.freep.com/videonetwork/3679829820001

Page 46 of 67 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast