Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    vCash
    lmao this dude said that I wanted stuckey on this team from 2007-2010 by him saying I didn't want to do nothing w/ that core team during those years.
    what a friggin liar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by streetballa View Post
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=bz48w9p

Ultimate pipe-dream, huge gamble on both ends buts I see it making both teams better with D'Antoni coaching the lakers. I think both teams could contend.

Knight
    Kobe
    Singler
    Gasol
    Drummond
    I was actually thinking about trying to trade for Howard? Give them Drummond, and a pick. Howard I a free agent after this year and I don't think he will be resigning with LA, so they'll take less. Also they need another big, and Drummond will do.
    "If a, would a, could a, should a, Lived on Maybe street, the street that never was"....Rad Alger

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    I was actually thinking about trying to trade for Howard? Give them Drummond, and a pick. Howard I a free agent after this year and I don't think he will be resigning with LA, so they'll take less. Also they need another big, and Drummond will do.
    Ill pass,Drummond shouldnt be moved for anyone right now especially a drama queen coming off major injuries.

vCash
    I like Drummond more than Dwight lol

Only player in the NBA I'd trade Drum for would be LeBron. Might be homerism, might be blinded by potential, but holy **** he has a chance to be incredible. He's already a monster defensively

vCash
    No way i trade Drummond for cry baby Dwight Dwight

vCash
    Dwight has missed only like 2-3 games and the Lakers are arguably a bottom 10 defense. Thats pretty ****ing sad. I don't care who the coach is.

vCash
    This was in the NBA forum lol-

As far as the Wolves, the trades that make the most sense right now are Pek for either a quality shooting guard or a more athletic center. Would Detroit do Drummond for Pek?

...probably not

vCash
    People would storm the Palace with pitch forks and torches asking for Dumars head if he did a trade like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post

As far as the Wolves, the trades that make the most sense right now are Pek for either a quality shooting guard or a more athletic center. Would Detroit do Drummond for Pek?

...probably not

vCash

...probably not
    It just goes to show you how stupid people think Joe is OR they havent watched a single Piston's game and have no idea how much Drummond could really be worth.

vCash
    I'm gonna hope scottie was joking about the dummond for howard deal? i mean really?

howard is just gonna leave us, then what?

I wouldn't even trade drummond for lebron! ya thats right! Lebron is about to decline once he goes in to his 30s. Drummond is 19 and already dominating! Think about it

vCash
    I'd trade Drummond for LeBron or Durant without hesitation.
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StriveGreatness View Post
    I'd trade Drummond for LeBron or Durant without hesitation.
    I don't even want to answer that question because I love Drummond to much and it clouds my judgement lol.

vCash
    Drummond is playing unreal basketball right now.. It's really funny to me how Anthony Davis was described as bill russel BUT REALLY the next bill russel is ANDRE DRUMMOND! And I am not Fukn kidding either. If this dude was averaging 35 mpg he would be the leader for DOP award. No dwight and no varajeao helps...idc if he's a rookie.. He's playing like an Allstar at 20 mpg holy ****. The only piece the pistons need is an elite scorer. I want Eric Gordon.

Trade moose for eric Gordon and build around Drummond .. *** Monroe sign josh smith or paul milsap.

Drummond is that good.. You just need another defender next to him to eat up fouls so he doesn't get in foul trouble all the time. Maxiell should be resigned.. Daye resigned.. Bynum resigned

Bynum
    Gordon
    Prince
    Smith
    Drummond

vCash
    If we can't get a damn reliable scorer we might have to trade Monroe.We can't just go every year with our top scorer on the team avg 15 points

vCash
    If we can't get a damn reliable scorer we might have to trade Monroe.We can't just go every year with our top scorer on the team avg 15 points
    Amen

Page 44 of 67 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast