• Utah

1 3.57%
  • Washington

1 3.57%
  • Washington St.

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    I'd love to see ASU or Washington win. Just to see someone different win for once.

vCash
    After they beat Badgers can I change my vote to Oregon State?

vCash
    Utah Utes!

vCash
    Beavers seem to have best D in Pac-12 this year.

vCash
    Very impressive win for UW last night, especially when you consider how much pressure Stanford got on Price.

Pretty crazy how UW has 16 guys missing significant time or the entire season. This includes four of the five projected starters on the O-line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Very impressive win for UW last night, especially when you consider how much pressure Stanford got on Price.

Pretty crazy how UW has 16 guys missing significant time or the entire season. This includes four of the five projected starters on the O-line.
    Wilcox is doing work with that defense. The recipe for stopping Stanford is stacking the box and making Nunes beat you, and the Washington secondary held up under pressure. I'll admit that I wasn't rooting for Washington, but I am happy for you and Natey because you guys are good fans.

Next week is Oregon - UW week!!!!!!! Hopefully my Ducks can make it nine in a row.
    Patriots Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2011

vCash
    I'd rather face the Ducks' defense than Stanford. The fact our line is so young makes me think I'd rather face a speed rushing team than a huge d-line.

Now would I prefer to face the Ducks' offense over Stanford? I think you know that answer...

If we keep Price up right I could see it being a shoot out.

vCash
    I'd rather face the Ducks' defense than Stanford. The fact our line is so young makes me think I'd rather face a speed rushing team than a huge d-line.

Now would I prefer to face the Ducks' offense over Stanford? I think you know that answer...

If we keep Price up right I could see it being a shoot out.
    Did you see what Oregon did to Arizona on Defense? They dominated them.

Besides we should be pretty scared about any Defense our Offensive Line is garbage Keith Price was under assault in that Stanford game.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 09-29-2012 at 10:51 AM.

vCash
    ^ Yes, I saw that... But when I think Oregon, I don't think big and physical. I think of a smaller, but extremely fast and smart defense. To me, it seems that our young, smaller offensive line would be better off facing a smaller, quick group than a large, bull-rush bunch like Stanford.

Of course Price will still get hit... I just expect him to have a little more time this game.
    Last edited by Boozerguy47; 09-29-2012 at 04:59 PM.

vCash
    Match-ups are always important in college football, but I do think the Oregon defense will have success against UW. Some of that stomping was luck, but a lot of it was just perfect execution. Some naysayers have wondered why Arizona got into the redzone so often, and it was due to idiotic turnovers by Oregon. The way UW beats or competes with Oregon is if Oregon keeps on beating itself with turnovers and penalties. We really need to clean that up...

Of course Oregon has to beat Washington State first, but their defense is horrendous.

vCash
    ^ Yes, I saw that... But when I think Oregon, I don't think big and physical. I think of a smaller, but extremely fast and smart defense. To me, it seems that our young, smaller offensive line would be better off facing a smaller, quick group than a large, bull-rush bunch like Stanford.

Of course Price will still get hit... I just expect him to have a little more time this game.
    Call me pessimistic but the Stanford line was getting home with 4 Stanford Cardinals they weren't even doing anything exotic for the most part and they were getting to Keith Price untouched.

We will see i guess i thought we were going to lose all 3 of these up coming games i was surprised we were able to stop Stanford's run on Defense i thought they would just run over us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Call me pessimistic but the Stanford line was getting home with 4 Stanford Cardinals they weren't even doing anything exotic for the most part and they were getting to Keith Price untouched.

We will see i guess i thought we were going to lose all 3 of these up coming games i was surprised we were able to stop Stanford's run on Defense i thought they would just run over us.
    I agree that Washington is going to be held back by that offensive line this season. Oregon can bring pressure in many different ways, so it will be interesting to see how UW plans to counter that.

vCash
    I love my Huskies... Beat two top ten teams in the nation so far this year, and have lost three games by over 100 points combined. Makes you wonder...

Crazy thing is they could finish 8-4, or I'd like to think 7-5 at worst.

Remaining games...
    - @ Cal
    - vs Utah
    - @ Col
    - @ WSU
    Last edited by Boozerguy47; 10-31-2012 at 04:10 AM.

vCash
    UW vs Cal sure was a horrible game.

vCash
    Marquess Wilson quit on the Cougars reportedly.

Reliable source tells me that Marquess Wilson not only left last night's practice but has quit the team. It's a full-on circus now. #GoCougs
    https://twitter.com/cougsgo/status/265485859019685888

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast