vCash
    Duke should be ranked #1
    % of Souls Taken: 100

vCash
    Buckeyes are weak.

EBOLA EBOLA EBOLA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    I hope you do realize that the only thing that matters is March Madness...
    I do but it's pretty annoying being a Duke fan and being told every year your teams overrated but then when they actually out play everyone they get no credit.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Ohio State really needs a 2nd scorer. They have nobody outside of Thomas to carry the team during a period of time. Craft clearly can't carry the offensive load.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Ohio State really needs a 2nd scorer. They have nobody outside of Thomas to carry the team during a period of time. Craft clearly can't carry the offensive load.
    Thomas needs to be more aggressive also. He played well but in the last 10 minutes it looked like he only took 1 shot. He's a great pure scorer though, I mean he looked so good last year against us.

Props to Fly-Eagles-Fly for the Sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EaglesJackson10 View Post
    I do but it's pretty annoying being a Duke fan and being told every year your teams overrated but then when they actually out play everyone they get no credit.
    Actually you all are getting a ton of credit. Everyone is saying they should be ahead of IU, which personally is ridiculous to me, and that is no discredit to you guys. Almost every media outlet is crying for Duke to be number 1 over IU. I could hardly watch ESPN last night, I was getting so frustrated. So to say you guys aren't getting any credit, I think is a bit off.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    This is how I see it...Duke has put together the best resume thus far in the country, beating three elite programs (two on neutral court) is no easy task. However, I do think (and it could be cause I'm bias) that Indiana has the overall better team. We will see how the season plays out though. I wouldn't be surprised to see Duke jump to number 1, but the voters may still see Indiana having the better team. Just my thoughts...

#iubb

vCash
    Indiana can have it. We already clinched a #1 seed in March before December. From here it's gravy

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234