Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 1006
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,940
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    espically on the an-94 that gun is beast. I just prestige it so I am hoping I can get suppressor soon again.
    If you haven't tried it on the scar yet, i highly recommend you do.
    I don't want to prestige my assault rifles just because of how long it would take to get the suppressor again

    Our QB > Yours

  2. #887
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    If you haven't tried it on the scar yet, i highly recommend you do.
    I don't want to prestige my assault rifles just because of how long it would take to get the suppressor again
    will do I'm trying to get gold camo for mtar first and prestige it(already have once) and then will try scar.


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    newfoundland
    Posts
    336
    vCash
    1500
    prefer the MSMC over any other SMG but i'm having fun maxing out the MP7.

    might try to gold my TAC-45 after the MP7

  4. #889
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4
    vCash
    1500
    Looking for a fourth for league play. xX MJ2 Xx

  5. #890
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,404
    vCash
    1500
    Getting probation for accidentally killing your teammates with a grenade is dumb as ****.

    Anyway, is there a gun that is equivalent to that of the Commando in the first Black Ops?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,940
    vCash
    1500
    Commando...describe it a little bit.

    Our QB > Yours

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    51,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadStBullies View Post
    Getting probation for accidentally killing your teammates with a grenade is dumb as ****.

    Anyway, is there a gun that is equivalent to that of the Commando in the first Black Ops?
    The MTAR is kind of like it.

  8. #893
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,456
    vCash
    500
    I can;t wait for the map pack to be out on PS3. I really want to try that peacekeeper, i'm tired of the PDW and MSMC. I would use other weapons but i suck *** with just about every other one.
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

    To be continued...?

    \_(ツ)_/

  9. #894
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    51,118
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    I can;t wait for the map pack to be out on PS3. I really want to try that peacekeeper, i'm tired of the PDW and MSMC. I would use other weapons but i suck *** with just about every other one.
    Peacekeeper sucks up close, but mid range it recks **** up. It's not my weapon of choice though.

  10. #895
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Leafs
    Posts
    12,456
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    Peacekeeper sucks up close, but mid range it recks **** up. It's not my weapon of choice though.
    That's usually my weakness (mid to long range i have terrible accuracy). My buddy said it has less recoil then other guns and that's a huge plus for me.
    Skating circles around the NHL since 2013/2014

    To be continued...?

    \_(ツ)_/

  11. #896
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,972
    vCash
    1500
    I golded out the Peacekeeper, but haven't used it since, unless I feel like I'm gonna get the last kill in a match, then I switch to it for Killcam's sake. It's really only effective in hardcore modes, but even then, the MSMC is just as effective, if not more.

  12. 02-12-2013, 02:27 PM

  13. #897
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    29,689
    vCash
    1500
    http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps0c0b1a19.jpg

    This is my attempt at a Cubone, does it look legit?

  14. #898
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    7,485
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/v...ps0c0b1a19.jpg

    This is my attempt at a Cubone, does it look legit?
    put a couple cracks in it and it legit.

    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...Cubonebone.jpg


    Introducing the Eagles O-Line

  15. #899
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    16,316
    vCash
    1500
    Has anyone heard whether or not they're going to add in a few extra prestiges with any of the DLC? I'm prestige master and it's kinda taken away from the fun of the game for me a little bit.

  16. #900
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    25,940
    vCash
    1500
    I haven't, but I'd be really surprised if they don't. They love to keep people playing, it would only make sense

    Our QB > Yours

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •