Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ATL#22 View Post
    Do you realize that you have refuted EVERY complaint about MW3?

I post as many criticisms about COD as anyone. It's a horrid game series in certain aspects.

I simply stated that I have had no issues with spawn points in this game.

No need to get your knickers in a bunch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    CoD4 was almost unplayable out of the gate, they were responsible for that game also. MW2 wasn't a bad game at all, the community killed it.
    MW2 wasn't a bad game. It's probably my favorite in the series, but the fact that someone could come up with the idea of the commando perk, and then have the entire developmental staff consider it good enough to implement it in the game is nothing short of mind boggling.

All they really needed to do was have the grenade launcher occupy the 1st perk slot. That would have solved just about every problem with that game.

But I digress... I'm not entirely sure why I'm even talking about MW2, lol... Carry on.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 08-14-2012 at 11:46 PM.

vCash
    Exactly.

vCash
    Any of you check out that video up there in my post? It's actual in-game gameplay, not the multiplayer trailer.

Hurry up and watch it before it gets taken down or something lol.

vCash
    As far as I can see there will be no reason for buying this, CS:GO will provide better small scale gameplay and BF3 better Large scale gameplay.

One of the great things about CS is the round based approach, spawn camping is out of the question.

vCash
    I don't see why most of you hate the MW series..maybe I am not that avid of a gamer..I play a little bit every night at some point, maybe 15 minutes to 2 hours (anywhere in that time span)

I play the campaign and then once that is beat I go right into multiplayer for the rest of the time..Sure some of it is repetitive, but for the most part I am happy with the series..I will get the new black ops when it comes out.

vCash
    ^^It's boring with no depth, not much challenge either. Just a stale franchise. Every game is the same boring military shooter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post

I post as many criticisms about COD as anyone. It's a horrid game series in certain aspects.

I simply stated that I have had no issues with spawn points in this game.

No need to get your knickers in a bunch.
    Nah you trolled me hard for trolling this franchise. Remember, Its a "subjective" thing.

Everyone knows the spawn points were horrible. The maps did not allow good, decent spawns. Maybe an effort to avoid the spawn camping from MW2?
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-800-STFU View Post
    ^^It's boring with no depth, not much challenge either. Just a stale franchise. Every game is the same boring military shooter.
    I've never been about the campaigns.. I agree with everything you said if we're talking about the campaign. But at its best, I think COD multiplayer was incredible. Namely MW1 and MW2. There is something to be said about flawless, easily accessed, fast-paced gunplay - and the competitive drive to own your opponent.

Kinda like Quake 3 and Unreal Tourny spliced with Counterstrike.. Its just a joke now.. and it actually pisses me off.

My biggest complaint is they still don't have dedicated servers. How is that even possible in this day and age? It wasn't a problem in 2007 but IT IS A PROBLEM NOW. Getting away with murder. I honestly could live with the same formula if i felt like they were putting an honest effort into giving us the best possible product.. That clearly isn't the case anymore.. They're just milking it.

I think Treyarch actually tries but they're just not that good. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    MW2 wasn't a bad game. It's probably my favorite in the series, but the fact that someone could come up with the idea of the commando perk, and then have the entire developmental staff consider it good enough to implement it in the game is nothing short of mind boggling.

All they really needed to do was have the grenade launcher occupy the 1st perk slot. That would have solved just about every problem with that game.

But I digress... I'm not entirely sure why I'm even talking about MW2, lol... Carry on.
    Commando didn't piss me off that much, but I totally agree with you. MW2 was close to perfection but the community raped it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Nah you trolled me hard for trolling this franchise. Remember, Its a "subjective" thing.

Everyone knows the spawn points were horrible. The maps did not allow good, decent spawns. Maybe an effort to avoid the spawn camping from MW2?

I've never been about the campaigns.. I agree with everything you said if we're talking about the campaign. But at its best, I think COD multiplayer was incredible. Namely MW1 and MW2. There is something to be said about flawless, easily accessed, fast-paced gunplay - and the competitive drive to own your opponent.

Kinda like Quake 3 and Unreal Tourny spliced with Counterstrike.. Its just a joke now.. and it actually pisses me off.

My biggest complaint is they still don't have dedicated servers. How is that even possible in this day and age? It wasn't a problem in 2007 but IT IS A PROBLEM NOW. Getting away with murder. I honestly could live with the same formula if i felt like they were putting an honest effort into giving us the best possible product.. That clearly isn't the case anymore.. They're just milking it.

I think Treyarch actually tries but they're just not that good. lol
    Definitely agree with the bolded. I actually like Treyarch, but understand why many don't. But at least you can tell they actually try.

vCash
    I took a look and noticed Gamestop raised Black Ops price back to 45
    And its funny how supply and demand works. Last year I traded it in for Skyrim and got a grand total of 10 dollars. Today I trade it in and I get 16.50
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 08-15-2012 at 04:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    I took a look and noticed Gamestop raised Black Ops price back to 45
    And its funny how supply and demand works. Last year I traded it in for Skyrim and got a grand total of 10 dollars. Today I trade it in and I get 16.50
    Wow, I'm going to sell mine on eBay. I thought it was worth like $5-10 bucks, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Treyarch over IW any day for me.
    ^This. IW has a lot of work to do. If it wasn't for the modders, and a couple perks, MW2 was pretty awesome.

My life aspiration has been to become a shoutcaster for a video game. Now I get my chance
    Last edited by IBleedPurple; 08-16-2012 at 06:26 PM.
    Props to VCU4LIFEGOVIKS for the sig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post

Again, I had no problems with spawns in MW3. Sorry you did.

And lol @ me trolling you.

You troll every CoD thread on this site. Get out of here with that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Again, I had no problems with spawns in MW3. Sorry you did.

And lol @ me trolling you.

You troll every CoD thread on this site. Get out of here with that.
    As i said, you trolled me for trolling this franchise.

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast