Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    Looks like a breath of fresh air.

It will probably still suck though. Expectations have never been lower. Definitely not buying it immediately, but the trailer does look interesting.
    Just wait until Christmas, it will be on sale for 39.99 like they always do with New fall releases.

Legendary

vCash
    meh, Treyarch needs to fix its sound and feel to COD. The maps are good, but anytime I play their COD I feel like Im shooting a bebe gun. I played Black Ops multiplayer the least out of all of them.

MW2-MW-MW3-BlOps

MW3 has the worst maps though out of the entire series.

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    and spawns...the spawns are terrible too

SOON

vCash
    Maybe it was the game modes I play, or maybe I abuse spawn-points without trying to, but I really never had spawn issues in MW3.

vCash
    I can't count the number of times I'd be running around and get shot from behind and I watch the killcam and the guy just spawned right behind me.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    I love how in MW3 on faceoff 2v2 or 3v3 the other team will always come in and tell you all you do is spawn camp and that they get no chance. ... Its a small map whare else are you suppose to do? Not shoot and let them run around before you pull the trigger?

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I only play on XBox. Based on my experiences, when I go to my friends house and play on PS3, the competition is a lot more easier than XBox.
    I'm not trying to start a console war but your statement was ridiculous. I play on and own both and all of my stats for every CoD are better on Xbox than PS3. Not that K/D matters at all but I hold a 2+ playing only S&D on Xbox. Having said that, I still wouldn't claim one has tougher competition than the other. They're both the same.

vCash
    Now on topic.

After watching the trailer I can't help but shake my head. They're just totally making these games way too easy. X-ray vision? Really, Is this a joke? I can't wait for that guy in the corner with a motion sensor while ADS'ing with his X-ray scope. Microwave "turret"? Lulz.

I said on here before MW3 dropped that this franchise was on the ropes with it's core fan base and, IMO, it's on the ten count after that debacle of a game. Frankly, it comes down to functionality. If Blops 2 is riddled with the same connection problems that haunted Blops1 & MW3, the franchise is done.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Respawn Entertainment is cooking up. IMO their game is going to be the next big FPS for console gaming.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    Now on topic.

After watching the trailer I can't help but shake my head. They're just totally making these games way too easy. X-ray vision? Really, Is this a joke? I can't wait for that guy in the corner with a motion sensor while ADS'ing with his X-ray scope. Microwave "turret"? Lulz.

I said on here before MW3 dropped that this franchise was on the ropes with it's core fan base and, IMO, it's on the ten count after that debacle of a game. Frankly, it comes down to functionality. If Blops 2 is riddled with the same connection problems that haunted Blops1 & MW3, the franchise is done.

Personally, I can't wait to see what Respawn Entertainment is cooking up. IMO their game is going to be the next big FPS for console gaming.
    You have to keep in mind that the people at Respawn are responsible for the launch version of MW2.

I loved MW2, but the game was almost unplayable out of the gate.

vCash
    I hope it has a Blackops multiplayer feel to it, I liked Blackops online gameplay vs MW3...looking at the trailer to me it seems a mixture of both learning toward MW3

Quote Originally Posted by ****ed in DET View Post
    If Waddle doesn't get the starting gig I'm outta here. I will never post again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Maybe it was the game modes I play, or maybe I abuse spawn-points without trying to, but I really never had spawn issues in MW3.
    Do you realize that you have refuted EVERY complaint about MW3?

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    You have to keep in mind that the people at Respawn are responsible for the launch version of MW2.

I loved MW2, but the game was almost unplayable out of the gate.
    CoD4 was almost unplayable out of the gate, they were responsible for that game also. MW2 wasn't a bad game at all, the community killed it.

vCash
    Black Ops II looks stupido. Too much... technology and ****.

Call of Duty should go back to its roots. Get rid of Pro perks, custom killstreaks, akimbo weapons, etc. Simplify the game.

vCash
    I don't understand copyright or patent laws for video games - is there a such thing? Why can't a new company create a game similar to call of duty? Battlefield is too slow for the masses so why couldn't someone make a carbon company of call of duty and just leave out the ******** that a lot of people hate because the people that hate it continue to buy it

vCash
    Black Ops II gameplay. Actually looks okay... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1oybPky6ig

Edit: I love how the game has the COD4/MW3 style red dot sight in it.
    Last edited by Kinglorious; 08-14-2012 at 10:53 PM.

Page 4 of 68 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast