Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Cupcake game play, PS3.
    Competition, 360.

Also dont forget, XBox always gets DLC a month before PS3, if that matters to you.
    I wouldn't go as far to say cupcake on ps3, but it is definitely harder on 360. I think it's because there are more multi-player shooters for Xbox than PS3.

#TANK

vCash
    I hate people that hate Treyarch so much that they wont even watch the trailer or give the game a chance.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Does anybody know if they've updated the game engine?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    I hate people that hate Treyarch so much that they wont even watch the trailer or give the game a chance.
    Treyarch over IW any day for me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    The idea that the competition is better on XBOX is laughable. Link or its not true.

JerZ, I'm thinking about getting this and if i do i hope you have it on ps3.
    you're buying a COD game?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I wouldn't go as far to say cupcake on ps3, but it is definitely harder on 360. I think it's because there are more multi-player shooters for Xbox than PS3.
    Well, one thing to is the whole free vs. paid. On PS3, any whoever kid can just get on and play, or make multiple accounts (a "stats" account and a "just practicing shiz" account... I've seen this discussed in other forums). With the 360, you're paying $35 to $60 for online access; this filters some people out quite a bit. Like I said, no knock on individual PS3 players, but I was shocked at the overall competition.

Try Village for example. 360 players will 75% flank or play the spawn points in TDM/KC modes. I can still get on Village on PS3, camp looking at the truck in the middle (first drop zone point) and watch the cluster**** that happens there. It's like "Hey, meet you in the middle. And again."

vCash
    hurrrrr consolol war

Every goddamn COD thread turns into this stupid ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    hurrrrr consolol war

It's not a knock on the console. Like I said, my theory is that it's a product on the paid v not paid system, and I'm not advocating one over the other. It's just an observation that a few other people support here, that does not factor in controllers, processing power, user interface, or things like that. Obviously, there's a disparity, and the clearest difference otherwise that could affect this is paid v not paid, for me, unless you can come up with another reason why.

vCash
    I can't say for sure because I've never actually played the xbox. If there is a major gap between the systems as far as multiplayer competition, then the paid vs. non paid theory could be accurate. If it is, then that's fine. Hell, playing COD against competitive players frustrates the hell out of me, lol... I prefer playing scrubs. It just gets old seeing the same arguments take place in just about every thread for a multi-platform game. Though, it was pretty tame in this thread.
    Last edited by BullsFan_1; 08-09-2012 at 11:47 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    Its all about the maps..
    and the Spawn system...MW3's spawns were one of the main reasons that game was such trash

#BostonStrong

vCash
    The only broken thing about BO was its hit detection. It's so bad especially with ghost.
    The only perk I want them to change is ghost. Let them be immune to UAV's but no
    More name tag hidden and not being targeted by the aim assist.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    The only broken thing about BO was its hit detection. It's so bad especially with ghost.
    The only perk I want them to change is ghost. Let them be immune to UAV's but no
    More name tag hidden and not being targeted by the aim assist.
    Im pretty sure it was due to the introduction of theater mode. Even MW3's hit detection is pretty bad and I blame it on theater mode also.

MW2 had beautiful hit detection.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    hurrrrr consolol war

Sorry for bringing it up. But he was asking for which console he should get it, just gave my two cents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Im pretty sure it was due to the introduction of theater mode. Even MW3's hit detection is pretty bad and I blame it on theater mode also.

MW2 had beautiful hit detection.
    Agreed.

vCash
    I do think that xBox is more competition than PS3 due to the pay for online play. But I did own people in MW2 on xBox last time I played.

Page 3 of 68 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast