Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Not really. I believe since they introduced Theater Mode.
    I think it's always been there just now you can watch it in super slow-mo

The Cult of Gattis

vCash
    The camping isn't too bad but I rush non stop and typically get to their spots before they do. It also helps I don't care about stats at all since I can just easily reset them.
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 11-19-2012 at 03:28 PM.

vCash
    Camping has been a zero problem for me on this one since you have to be moving for Ghost to be effective. There are very few spots on the map that have fewer than three points of access, and the tradeoff with the wack spawns are that no one can camp too hard because you'll probably have someone spawn behind you. I might get killed every now and then by a camper, but that guy is not gonna be able to live in that spot and make a living like they were in the previous CoDs.

vCash
    Anyone know how to check deaths?
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    I dont know what it is, but the last couple days it seems like my enemies are seeing me way before I see them...I play a run and gun style with a submachine gun with all the fast perks and fast aiming. I had about 3,000 kills and a 2.2 kill/death ratio and its about at 2.0 now. As soon as I see someone, I get shot before I can even aim.

They really need to do something about the stupid *** clans who compromise the objective maps like capture the flag and just spawn kill people. **** you if you do that. It is starting to get real annoying.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    Camping has been a zero problem for me on this one since you have to be moving for Ghost to be effective. There are very few spots on the map that have fewer than three points of access, and the tradeoff with the wack spawns are that no one can camp too hard because you'll probably have someone spawn behind you. I might get killed every now and then by a camper, but that guy is not gonna be able to live in that spot and make a living like they were in the previous CoDs.
    try playing capture the flag, every 5 games or so I join and they have every spawn point covered.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I think the supressor actually encourages rushing. I use a suppressor on the skorpion, and use it to rush into the enemy spawn, and kill people undetected...which probably pisses people off more than camping.

Not gonna lie, I am pretty talented at COD, and find things in the game to take advantage of, such as spawn traps. In tonights session, I had two people send me messages saying I was cheating, and one of them said that I had been reported.
    Oh, you spawn trap people?

please tell me how you are so talented

stop being a cheap A hole, your not good because you spawn trap people its not that hard to do

vCash
    Just read Nuketown is being taken off the playlist.
    Don't understand that 1 bit.

vCash
    ^^ I was wondering why it wasnt there. I played it earleir and noticed it wasn't there when I went to get back on.

Scorpion is king. I finally gave it a chance. My next prestige token will be spent on that.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    just got the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    I dont know what it is, but the last couple days it seems like my enemies are seeing me way before I see them...I play a run and gun style with a submachine gun with all the fast perks and fast aiming. I had about 3,000 kills and a 2.2 kill/death ratio and its about at 2.0 now. As soon as I see someone, I get shot before I can even aim.

They really need to do something about the stupid *** clans who compromise the objective maps like capture the flag and just spawn kill people. **** you if you do that. It is starting to get real annoying.
    I've noticed the same thing. I can spawn take 1 step around a corner and instantly get shot by a guy whose bare poking his head above a rock or something. It's pretty ridiculous. Also the servers seem to be pretty crappy. We kept trying to join matches the other night and it kept saying someone in our party needs to update to join. It kept doing it over and over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    try playing capture the flag, every 5 games or so I join and they have every spawn point covered.
    No I agree on the crap spawning, just saying, most aspects of the game, i.e. if you equip UAV, should be able to find most campers. It isn't as stacked in their favor as it was in the previous games.

vCash
    Anyone up for a game of zombies on tranzit I am on ps3

vCash
    I just saw a guy that has prestiged 4 times already. How the **** do you prestige 4 times in 6 days? I am only level 36. lol
    PSD Weekly Pick Em
    53-35-1

vCash
    Is anyone else having this problem:

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Just bought the game. Every time I try playing my PS3 shuts off in the middle of playing. Like off off....blank screen, flashing red light on the PS3 and I have to restore.

Only happens on this game too. Anyone have anything like this?
    I went on the Black Ops forums and other people having the same issue (and other issues). Pretty much done with trying at this point. Can't believe this game made it through testing....

Page 24 of 68 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast