Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    Looks pretty badass. Concept is the same..and for the same price ($60) so that sucks.

I wish they had vehicles you could drive in with others..like the warthog in Halo.
    Trailer looked like they had some sort of mech that you could drive around. Looked like Assault Drone, but you're in it and operating it, instead of being prone and a vault clip for someone.

vCash
    I'm a knifer so I'll make it work.
    I still don't know what system to get this for.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$jersey View Post
    I'm a knifer so I'll make it work.
    I still don't know what system to get this for.
    Cupcake game play, PS3.
    Competition, 360.

Also dont forget, XBox always gets DLC a month before PS3, if that matters to you.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Cupcake game play, PS3.
    Competition, 360.

Also dont forget, XBox always gets DLC a month before PS3, if that matters to you.
    That statement couldn't be any more false.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 25YrsNcounting View Post
    I only play on XBox. Based on my experiences, when I go to my friends house and play on PS3, the competition is a lot more easier than XBox.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    The whole seeing through walls thing seems pretty lame.

vCash
    I only play on XBox. Based on my experiences, when I go to my friends house and play on PS3, the competition is a lot more easier than XBox.
    Agreed. I played through six prestiges on PS3 for MW3, and am on my fourth on 360, and it's not close. My K/D is about .30 higher on PS3, higher win% and total as well. It's not even purely on individual skill level--I've come across some beasts on PS3--but the overall quality, as well as the tactics, are just not up to par. I'm able to comfortably camp in a non-hardcore mode on PS3 for an entire game, something I struggle to do unless I'm playing with friends on 360.

Quote Originally Posted by *Superman12* View Post
    The whole seeing through walls thing seems pretty lame.
    As long as it's short range. They had a similar thing in Perfect Dark for N64 (Farsight?) and that was a game changer but in a cheap *** way.

vCash
    The x-ray sight is BO2's version of the heartbeat sensor, I think. It did a sweep like the heartbeat sensor, so that's what I assume.

I'm sure they'll have a perk to counter it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    The x-ray sight is BO2's version of the heartbeat sensor, I think. It did a sweep like the heartbeat sensor, so that's what I assume.

I'm sure they'll have a perk to counter it.
    Agree, but it's significantly better than the HB sensor, but that should be a great balance to it, if you have to be stopped, aimed and wait for a sweep for it to work.

I wonder how that thing on the bridge works, where the player popped this thing up that disrupted the players. Seemed like it had the effects of a concussion grenade, but in portable, extended format.

Either way, looking good for this game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    Agree, but it's significantly better than the HB sensor, but that should be a great balance to it, if you have to be stopped, aimed and wait for a sweep for it to work.

I wonder how that thing on the bridge works, where the player popped this thing up that disrupted the players. Seemed like it had the effects of a concussion grenade, but in portable, extended format.

Either way, looking good for this game.
    Microwave Turret Place this on the on the ground to trap enemies in a wave of microwave energy. If the enemy is in it for too long, they die
    http://www.examiner.com/article/rumo...id=db_articles

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Cupcake game play, PS3.
    Competition, 360.

Competition doesn't matter to me when it comes to CoD, SnD would be the only exception. I just like to goof around and troll people.

I hate Black Ops pairing system. I always seem to get paired with guys who play like they have down syndrome and its extremely annoying. I have to be flawless for the team to even win. Not a fair game to lone wolves like myself.

vCash
    Cupcake game play, PS3.
    Competition, 360.

I have both systems, and I do agree with NYKnickFanatic. The competition on the 360 was superior. On the PS3, I could seriously do what I wanted. On Black Ops, every single game I was getting my gunner and so on. I'd go on unreal games, and really didn't try. Don't get me wrong, I could do well on the 360, but the PS3 had a lot more kids. It was easier.

vCash
    lol, I went 47-8 in a regular TDM once on Black Ops, and my team still lost. Good times.

vCash
    hahahaha no.

Even PS3 players know that it is way easier on there. I'm not dissing the PS3 either its just the truth. Anybody that goes from the 360 to the PS3 will play much better on the PS3. No one can deny that.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    The idea that the competition is better on XBOX is laughable. Link or its not true.

JerZ, I'm thinking about getting this and if i do i hope you have it on ps3.

Page 2 of 68 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast