Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    vCash
    not sure I really like this game yet

I constantly lose gun fights, killstreaks suck, and the maps are BAD. I get killed from behind constantly. Too many ways to get around in each map

I think im one of the few who actually like MW3... so thats probably why i think this one sucks haha

vCash
    You cant even get into a match right now on PS3
    It's pathetic how shafted the PS3 players get every year. Even games like Skyrim are guilty of this. Pretty much forcing me to switch over again.
    Last edited by 29$JerZ; 11-14-2012 at 07:12 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gbpackers12 View Post
    Is anyone else not able to get in on PS3? I keep getting an Error screen and it won't let me play online at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    You cant even get into a match right now on PS3
    It's pathetic how shafted the PS3 players get every year. Even games like Skyrim are guilty of this. Pretty much forcing me to switch over again.
    I haven't been able to play since 2 o'clock. Error, error, ****ing error. ********. I have had to reset 5 times already, couldn't connect to the servers this morning, now the error message. All this and I didn't even get the game til' 6 yesterday evening. :cry:

NW Indiana (just outside my hometown of Chicago)
    vCash
    Wow! Has it really been that many problems with this game, so far?! I'm actually kinda glad that I've been broke the past few months, because otherwise I would be in the same boat as y'all!!!

vCash
    Zombies tho?

The Future

vCash
    Is it true that if you are getting error messages that your account has been banned by Treyarch?

vCash
    As of 2-6pm today whenever I tried to sign in it said Error-no connection or sometime in like that. I don't believe I saw anything about being banned.

vCash
    Me either. Mine just says error-problem joining lobby. Try again. I tried again like 30 f'n times.

vCash
    I just did a quick google search because I'm having the same problem and that's the rumor that's spreading. Doubt it's true, but just thought I'd see if anybody else had some insight.

vCash
    ^^^ I really doubt it. My brother logged onto his account earlier and he got to play 1 game then his did the same thing. If it is true I will be pissed tho.

vCash
    Mine was doing the error too, I tried a lot of things but I didn't fix it until I switched to a different connection. So if you have another connection available, try it.

vCash
    It is a good game. The maps are going to take a while to get used to, or they are bad. It is very possible it is the latter but I will reserve judgement for later. Problem is there are to many options when you make classes. It will eventually be right, but right now to much creativity is messing with me. I should stick to the basics rather than try to use extra perks.

Sentry Gun is a beast, I may never prestige due to how hard you have to work to use what you like. Will see though. I still like this game more than MW3... but it is quite possibly I will be back to Black Ops in a few months
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

Worcester, MA but originally from Kingston Jamaica
    vCash
    does cold blooded even work cause i swear i still turn up on the enemies radar when they call in a UAV

vCash
    I really enjoy the game to be honest. I have not been this interested in a Call of Duty since MW2. I love the pick 10 option as it breathes life in create a class that was desperately needed. I like that kill streaks are now replaced with score, thus finally encouraging people to complete objectives in games and simply not camp the entire game. I love the game thus far and I am still shocked that I am saying that.

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    boy, am i glad that I got this game for PC, no problems with servers at all. I am enjoying the game so far.
    I have mixed feelings about the maps. Some are really good, some I really don't care for.

Its also fun experimenting with classes. If you are overwhelmed with the choices just use the preset classes.
    Also the emblem customization is really awesome.

Page 17 of 68 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast