Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    vCash
    anyone know when PC version is being patched?

vCash
    So, I "bought" the season pass of map packs on PS3. I purchased without entering a c/c number and with a zero balance in my PSN wallet. lol Did I really just get it for free??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    So, I "bought" the season pass of map packs on PS3. I purchased without entering a c/c number and with a zero balance in my PSN wallet. lol Did I really just get it for free??
    You will probably get overdrafted.

I'm not a big fan of Drift, but the other maps are pretty sick. Also, the new zombie map is by far the best one they've released.

True MVP 49ers 2012

vCash
    I do like the new maps. I'm not yet completely sold on the Peacekeeper though. I play hardcore mostly, and it IS A BEAST there: SMG mobility, ads and reload, with assault rifle accuracy. But in core modes, I have found it to be underwhelming in terms of damage. I haven't unlocked the select fire or rapid fire yet, so that may change things.

The great thing about these new maps though are how they make you re-think sight lines. I've been shot from some weird angles on these maps, particularly in Grind where you can be coming up on the lip of a ramp and not see the guy climbing the ramp till the last second, or how the ground suddenly becomes the roof at Mirage.

vCash
    The peacekeeper is the slowest killing SMG. It has only 33 base damage meaning 4 shots to kill and it's RPM is only 700(20 RPM slower than the MSMC and PDW)

Where it shines is it's very low recoil, strong accuracy, and extremely long range. It actually has longer range than some assault rifles in this game.

I think this gun is tremendous silenced and is best suited for medium-long range combat. I also like the iron sights very much. This gun reminds me of the ACR from MW3, but weaker and in SMG-mode.

vCash
    Yeah, spot on. I go iron sights, fast mags and suppressor, and I'm probably gonna add rapid fire to up the RPM. I've been trying it with the laser sight but when you get caught in CQC, it's just not enough.

vCash
    I've picked up the Peacemaker in a few free for all games and it's beastly. I'm starting to use the M27, and once you get used to the reduced damage it's amazing.
    Sharpshooter is really fun

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rentzias View Post
    Yeah, spot on. I go iron sights, fast mags and suppressor, and I'm probably gonna add rapid fire to up the RPM. I've been trying it with the laser sight but when you get caught in CQC, it's just not enough.
    Apparently rapid fire on the peacekeeper is apparently like the MP7 without rapid fire, so I would suggest not using that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iam brett favre View Post
    I've picked up the Peacemaker in a few free for all games and it's beastly. I'm starting to use the M27, and once you get used to the reduced damage it's amazing.
    Sharpshooter is really fun
    I too love the M27. I use silencer, quickdraw, and laser. Works so well at all distances and is the most accurate set-up.

vCash
    Yeah laser sights are
    Silencers on assault rifles are worthy too

Our QB > Yours

vCash
    Yeah laser sights are
    espically on the an-94 that gun is beast. I just prestige it so I am hoping I can get suppressor soon again.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    espically on the an-94 that gun is beast. I just prestige it so I am hoping I can get suppressor soon again.
    For some reason, I do not like the silencer on the AN-94. I have problems timing the burst because it's hard to hear.

I picked up an AN-94 with a laser though once and I did really well with it.

vCash
    Yeah laser sights are
    On the M27, it has no recoil when hipfiring, it's pretty awesome.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    For some reason, I do not like the silencer on the AN-94. I have problems timing the burst because it's hard to hear.

I picked up an AN-94 with a laser though once and I did really well with it.
    Really? I like it because the iron sight is awesome i can line up the orange sight for a head shot almost all the time.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    Really? I like it because the iron sight is awesome i can line up the orange sight for a head shot almost all the time.
    Actually no, not really. I used my laser/silencer/quickdraw set-up on it and did well with it tonight. Yeah I like the iron sights as well for the same reasons.

Page 59 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast