Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The KAP pistol was a pain to get headshots with and I complained non stop about it, then I end up getting the 10 blood thirsty medals for it with less than 75 kills, no attachments or perks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    Usually when its a clan of 3-6 people, they camp like crazy.

It seems like every other game is against clans too, they just spawn camp and go for kill streaks. Sucks when you have noobs on your team that just feed them.

I am talking about HC CTF btw, that is really all I play
    I play hardcore tdm against a lot of clans and none really camp. So far, at least.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    I'm lvl 17 and just been using mtar with reflex and fast mag. Is there something better? I'm waiting to get vector.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    the vektor is bad ***

vCash
    I beast with the M27. Currently using the Type 25 til I unlock the M27
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Just reset myself. (: My KD was terrible (1.18), wanted a fresh start. Im a level 17, 3.60 KD. Definitely expect it to drop lol.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    Its funny that people put so much stock into k/d ratio

Mine is only 1.87 but I am always at the top of the leaderboard in score per minute and usually guys with a higher k/d have a terrible win %

do people really not care about winning? its not hard to camp and get a 2.00 k/d

vCash
    Finally reached max prestige
    I was also also to finally kill a rcxd car with a combat axe

I need to level up 3 pistols just 1 more time to rank 10 and I have maxed out diamond pistols

vCash
    I look at score per minute and win %. I could care less about my KDR.

Usually when i play headquarters i die A LOT but if i win i don`t care about my deaths at all. I died 75 times in a hard point game once on Nuketown, but i won
    Leaf fans at the start of every new season...

We've been through tough times, man.

vCash
    Its funny that people put so much stock into k/d ratio

Mine is only 1.87 but I am always at the top of the leaderboard in score per minute and usually guys with a higher k/d have a terrible win %

do people really not care about winning? its not hard to camp and get a 2.00 k/d
    I'm far from a camper. Usually only play Domination, and I'm always on top. Ask anyone who plays with me, I'm a team player. Always capping and defending flags. I had about a 52% winning percentage, which isn't bad for someone who plays solo...

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    its just extremely annoying when people manipulate team objective maps just to spawn kill or go for kills...Teammates often cry when I end the game fast with a capture. You want more kills? go play team deathmatch

I dont think ive honestly seen anyone with more than 1,000 captures, and a lot of them have wayyyy more time played than me and I have 1600+.

If you wanna be a tool and think your good spawn trapping noobs for killstreaks

vCash
    its just extremely annoying when people manipulate team objective maps just to spawn kill or go for kills...Teammates often cry when I end the game fast with a capture. You want more kills? go play team deathmatch

I dont think ive honestly seen anyone with more than 1,000 captures, and a lot of them have wayyyy more time played than me and I have 1600+.

If you wanna be a tool and think your good spawn trapping noobs for killstreaks
    I say the same exact thing. Want to camp for kills, play TDM, don't play objective game modes and make your team suffer.

Welcome to the #tape

vCash
    I'm sure this has been ask but who plays COD on PS3? Either post here or PM I'm tired of people not playing the objective.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    I'm sure this has been ask but who plays COD on PS3? Either post here or PM I'm tired of people not playing the objective.
    Add me: phillysixers1129

Just got a PS3 not too long ago and Black Ops 2 a few days ago...I could use some good teammates.
    Philadelphia Phillies
    Philadelphia Eagles
    Philadelphia Sixers
    Philadelphia Flyers

vCash
    Yea I got to prestige master a while back and was expectin g the challenges for the calling cards to be unlocked but they werent

Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast