Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Engineer + Black hat is the best.

vCash
    Hard not to use flak jacket and tactical mask now. Been going with engineer a lot too. Love changing my care package. Walking over two or three bettys into a room with three or four guys and mowing them down is pretty damn satisfying haha
    How good is black hat?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jamjar View Post
    Hard not to use flak jacket and tactical mask now. Been going with engineer a lot too. Love changing my care package. Walking over two or three bettys into a room with three or four guys and mowing them down is pretty damn satisfying haha
    How good is black hat?
    Gotta love hacking people's equipment with the black hat, it is like carrying another bouncing Betty, claymore, etc. it also destroys sentrys and uav's and booby traps care packages. It is pretty much the ultimate douche tool haha.

vCash
    going to have to give it a go

vCash
    I would love to use tac or engineer, but I am a SPM whore. 454 lifetime and rising
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    this thread is dying...

went 46-0 with 2 dogs and swarms then proceeded to die and end up at 61-11

still no nuclear...
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    I just did the get 20 kills in a row on TDM like 4 times in a row yesterday morning and I still didn't get credit for it. I really want that little Dumbledore looking dude as my player card. lol

vCash
    I used to hate this game but I had an epiphany about Call of Duty. It's hard to explain, but I no longer get mad anymore, all the ******** just rolls off my back. I've been having quite a bit of fun again, something I haven't experienced since the early days of MW2. I just... play now.

What have you guys been using your permanent unlocks on? For me so far it's been:

1st - M8A1
    2nd - Primary Gunfigher
    3rd - AN-94

I'm also planning on stopping at 8th prestige, if I get to it, I mean. I like the look of it. The Prestige Master thing looks weird to me, plus there's no rank next to it.
    Last edited by Kinglorious; 01-17-2013 at 11:57 PM. Reason: incorrect statement

vCash
    Bouncing bettys are stupidly annoying.. Whoever had the bright idea that you should be able to throw them should be shot.
    SPACE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianWestKins View Post
    Bouncing bettys are stupidly annoying.. Whoever had the bright idea that you should be able to throw them should be shot.
    Gotta use Engineer, man. You see red from a mile away. Bouncing Bettys, Shock Charges, Sentry Guns, Guardians.

It also helps build up your scorestreak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityFlyer View Post
    Gotta love hacking people's equipment with the black hat, it is like carrying another bouncing Betty, claymore, etc. it also destroys sentrys and uav's and booby traps care packages. It is pretty much the ultimate douche tool haha.
    Yeah, I gotta give it a go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    I used to hate this game but I had an epiphany about Call of Duty. It's hard to explain, but I no longer get mad anymore, all the ******** just rolls off my back. I've been having quite a bit of fun again, something I haven't experienced since the early days of MW2. I just... play now.

What have you guys been using your permanent unlocks on? For me so far it's been:

1st - M8A1
    2nd - Primary Gunfigher
    3rd - AN-94

I'm also planning on stopping at 8th prestige, if I get to it, I mean. I like the look of it. The Prestige Master thing looks weird to me, plus there's no rank next to it. Another thing is you get every camo for every gun when you're a PM and to me that kind of takes away some the play value. You have nothing else to really do.

Im on the last prestige before Master, does that mena at master i get all diamond camo's anyways? Cause im working on ****** guns right now and i could stop.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post
    Im on the last prestige before Master, does that mena at master i get all diamond camo's anyways? Cause im working on ****** guns right now and i could stop.
    Actually, I think I might have been wrong. It could just be the people who did the Prestige Master glitch that got all camos. I'll investigate.

Update:

I just spent a few minutes looking around and some legit Prestige Masters have said that you don't unlock all the camos when you get to it -- you still have to earn them by way of headshots and completing the challenges. And of course, the glitchers/hackers seem to get everything, just like they did in MW2 (all the titles, emblems, camos).
    Last edited by Kinglorious; 01-17-2013 at 11:55 PM.

vCash
    Anybody play this on steam? I doubt many do.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinglorious View Post
    Gotta use Engineer, man. You see red from a mile away. Bouncing Bettys, Shock Charges, Sentry Guns, Guardians.

It also helps build up your scorestreak.
    Its so by far the best perk in the game. Only one that comes close to ones like Commando Pro and Juggernaut.

Just prestiged...finally.

Our QB > Yours

Page 53 of 68 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast