Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 76ersai0309 View Post
    Rented this on red box. Game is dumb. I wasn't doing so great then started to mess around just using pistol
    46-16 24 with pistol
    38-16 33 with pistol
    36-18 31 with pistol
    29-20 24 with pistol
    30-17 28 with pistol
    just because you were not doing so well does not mean that the game is dumb

vCash
    I actually love the campaign mode minus those dumb *** side missions. I guess they could be fun but I wasn't enjoying that part. Great story so far in campaign, Ive only played like 5-6 hours total(on hard) and I'm almost done, well I think it has to be close...

Multiplayer seems like maps are smaller and more action, only played twice so far, got owned in team deathmatch but did good in free for all...
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing:24345993
    Rented this on red box. Game is dumb. I wasn't doing so great then started to mess around just using pistol
    46-16 24 with pistol
    38-16 33 with pistol
    36-18 31 with pistol
    29-20 24 with pistol
    30-17 28 with pistol
    just because you were not doing so well does not mean that the game is dumb

That's not why I called it dumb. It's way too easy to rape with the pistol. Oh and I wasn't sucking balls before that. Had around a 1.3 and since I switched to using pistol I have a 1.5

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    I do better at this and I do in MW3

vCash

That's not why I called it dumb. It's way too easy to rape with the pistol. Oh and I wasn't sucking balls before that. Had around a 1.3 and since I switched to using pistol I have a 1.5
    got ya. What pistol are you using? I should try this as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by He115ing View Post
    got ya. What pistol are you using? I should try this as well.
    Just the second one, tac-45. It shoots as fast as you can tap the trigger so you can just go off on them as soon as you can see them. There was one time I got 4 kills quickly ran out of ammo and had to switch to my main gun. Guy comes around and I shoot him twice and he doesnt die.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    not sure I really like this game yet

I constantly lose gun fights, killstreaks suck, and the maps are BAD. I get killed from behind constantly. Too many ways to get around in each map

I think im one of the few who actually like MW3... so thats probably why i think this one sucks haha
    Agreed 100%, this game has been frustrating me as I've been getting smacked quite often(at least by my standards)

My K/D in Black Ops was 1.74, 2.06 in MW3, and now 1.39 in Black Ops 2. Idk what is going on. I think the Scorpions are way over-powered in this game.

They tried way too hard with the killstreaks, imo they shouldn't have changed the game so drastically because it doesn't really feel like COD anymore.

vCash
    I wish they would just set it back to set kill streaks. Like in 4/5.

Go Braves/49ers!

vCash
    I love the new point systems it punishes the people that only care about KD and not objectives its annoying when someone camps in domination etc they deserve to not get killstreaks as fast as someone defending and capturing points while getting kills

vCash
    I think this my least favorite cod. I miss having pro-perks, and I hate how everything I want to unlock takes forever to get. I will probably never prestige in this game for that reason.

I enjoyed MW3 a lot and I loved the simple features they added to the game like proficiencies, strike packages, reaper, osprey gunner, and the game just had a nice overall feel to it with action packed maps.

Black Ops beats this game handily as well, the killstreaks were simple and little different but the guns were nice. Zombies in that game is better than this game, they seemed to have tried too hard in makig these zombie maps.

They need to get back to the basics, I hope Infinity Ward or whoever is making the next game rights these wrongs, or I might just skip cod every other year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I love the new point systems it punishes the people that only care about KD and not objectives its annoying when someone camps in domination etc they deserve to not get killstreaks as fast as someone defending and capturing points while getting kills
    BTW, they ruined domination! I don't know why they would fix what was never broken. Two rounds in domination is ****ing terrible, and for me it makes it unplayable knowing I have to risk my life to get B again.

As for scorestreaks, I don't like it much because it is way too easy to get UAVs or anything if you play objectively. I always play objectively, but I prefer the way they had it in MW3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    BTW, they ruined domination! I don't know why they would fix what was never broken. Two rounds in domination is ****ing terrible, and for me it makes it unplayable knowing I have to risk my life to get B again.

As for scorestreaks, I don't like it much because it is way too easy to get UAVs or anything if you play objectively. I always play objectively, but I prefer the way they had it in MW3.
    I also hate the 2 rounds

vCash
    How are the servers on PS3???

Been out da game for a couple days.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna28 View Post
    They tried way too hard with the killstreaks, imo they shouldn't have changed the game so drastically because it doesn't really feel like COD anymore.

Job well done Treyarch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashmir13579 View Post
    How are the servers on PS3???

Been out da game for a couple days.
    They are fine so far, it only froze on me twice the last 2 days.
    Sadly that's a vast improvement.

Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast