Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Lightbulb Prediction on rotation minutes

Barring any new signings after Przybilla or a trade. Minutes could change if we sign a wing or trade for a wing. Then depends what we part with in a trade too.

My rotation

Jennings 32,Udrih 16
    Ellis 34,Dunleavy14,Lamb 0
    Moute 30,Dunleavy 10,Harris 8
    Ersan 30,Gooden 15, Udoh 3
    Dalembert 24,Gooden14,Przybilla 10,Sanders 0,Henson 0

Kinda looks more like a Skiles rotation. Well and of course injuries and fouls could change things as well as players in Skiles doghouse. Plus with a ton of back to back games some vets like Dalembert and Przybilla could be winded and the young guys might get a chance. Or Gooden logs more hard to say.

vCash
    I would say that's probably pretty close. I would like to see the young guys get a few more minutes, but I don't see it happening. In theory, I would think Lamb could find some minutes, but he may very well be inactive depending on who else we have.

vCash
    I think you are pretty close on the minutes skiles will go with for the season. I know Dunleavy isnt bad, and serviceable at the 2 and the 3, however i wouldnt mind him leaving the rotation to get the young guys minutes. He sucks up a decent bit at both positions.

vCash
    wish we could get rid of luc and a big NOT named sanders udoh henson, if we could do that we could clear up some min for the young bigs and harris....i really hope lamb proves he should be out on that court! would really like to see him get some serious PT to see what we got he's young but we need to no in case monta walks next off season
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    I bet Luc gets a lot less than 30min a game. Ersan should get some minutes at the 3, opening the door for Henson to see some pt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    wish we could get rid of luc and a big NOT named sanders udoh henson, if we could do that we could clear up some min for the young bigs and harris....i really hope lamb proves he should be out on that court! would really like to see him get some serious PT to see what we got he's young but we need to no in case monta walks next off season
    I'm not opposed to trading one of Udoh, Sanders, or Henson. With Ersan signed for a few years, I really don't see a ton of minutes for all of those guys, so if we can trade Luc Richard, and we have to package a young big to possibly get a decent player, I'd do it.

vCash
    We could even play some small ball depending on match ups. I know we had Ersan vs Lopez and Ersan won the match ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I'm not opposed to trading one of Udoh, Sanders, or Henson. With Ersan signed for a few years, I really don't see a ton of minutes for all of those guys, so if we can trade Luc Richard, and we have to package a young big to possibly get a decent player, I'd do it.
    i wouldnt mind it if we got a good player in return that can really help us, with that being said if i had it my way id try to trade ersan over the younger guys unless ersan can play the 3 somehow...i want to see henson play and udoh and sanders are favs of mine i like that our future is bright with the young guys we got

jennings(resign) lamb harris henson/udoh sanders/udoh/henson with one of the bigs coming off the bench
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    I like Ersan because he can score it, and the other guys, not so much (we'll see with Henson, but Udoh and Sanders don't have much on offense). I know we need a nice balance between offense and defense, but if we lose Ellis, we aren't going to have much offense.

vCash
    imaginary minutes
    Jennings 32,Udrih 16
    Ellis 32,Dunleavy16,Lamb 0
    Moute 24,Harris 18
    Ersan 30,Henson 16, Udoh 8
    Dalembert 24,Gooden14,Sanders 10, Pryzbilla against the big and slow Cs

vCash
    Not sure how Skiles will keep everyone happy all season with minutes. Just don't see it unless a trade to clear up some depth.

vCash
    What I want

Jennings 34, Ellis 14
    Ellis 20, Dunleavy 20, Lamb 8
    Moute 24, Harris 24
    Illyasova 30, Henson 18
    Dalembert 28, Sanders 20

In my perfect world, Gooden, Udoh, Daniels, and Udrih are all DNP's unless someone gets injured or is just playing terrible.

Gooden just takes terrible shots. I like Udoh's defensive skillset but he can't seem to rebound. Daniels is a nice defender as well, but little more. Udrih basically brings nothing special to the table.

This is a huge year for the last four 1st rounders IMO. See what sort of progress they make, because I think Ellis, Dunleavy, Gooden, Udrih, and Dalembert are all gone after this year. Ersan and Moute are in it for a while, but they are role players, little more.

vCash
    I would go this way

Jennings 32, Udrih 10, Ellis 6
    Ellis 30, Dunleavy 12, Lamb 6
    Harris 20, Dunleavy, 12, Moute 12
    Illyasova 30, Gooden 9, Henson 9
    Dalembert 22, Udoh 16, Gooden 10, Przybilla clean up minutes

I would really like to dump Gooden and Moute to give more minutes to some younger guys. I think one or more of Sanders, Gooden, Pryzbilla, and Moute aren't on the opening day roster, by way of injury, trade, or cut.

When Gooden, Moute, and any others miss time Harris, Udoh, Henson, and Lamb pick up minutes.

vCash
    If Jennings and Ellis get a ton of pg minutes. I could see Beno complaining again like last season. Injuries is the only way to get more minutes to go around or trade depth like 2 for 1 or 3 for 1. I know a few here wouldn't want Pau Gasol. But if we could unload some depth then plug Gasol at center for us in the East I be happy.

But his cap number combined with Ersan would be hard to extend Jennings and Ellis. Besides still have Gooden. Bad thing is they probably wanna dump Duhon or Blake onto us. Blake complained here last time. Don't wanna do any favors for the Lakers by taking on any dead weight.

vCash
    I would think the Lakers are going to sit on the players they have. Its not like they're trying to build a dynasty for the long haul. With Nash and Kobe, you have maybe 2-3 good years left. Gasol doesn't really have anymore left either. I would think they wouldn't want a 3-1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast