Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Package up Ellis and Jennings

I say pack there bags and get some great picks or a great player. Jennings is always gunna be a wannabe that wont be an elite point guard.

vCash
    A wannabe? He now plays defense and his only big flaw is his shot selection. So if we trade both for a good player who do we run our offense through?

vCash
    There is no consistency at all in our back court. I'm up for blowing this up and start over fresh. Ellis playing lousy. 21% from 3 point land this year. Our luck he picks up his player option next year. Also Jennings wanting over $10M and he's like only one in his draft class that didn't get a new deal. His name been up for trade last two seasons. I don't see Jennings worth more then $10M per. More like $7M or so per. Bad enough we over paid Ersan. We weren't happy when Mo Williams got about $8M per. Then he was dealt right away.

vCash
    But do the bucks have time to keep starting over?

vCash
    If Kohl sells then yes.

vCash
    Burks and Lamb are buried deep on the bench. I could see them being had. Also wouldn't mind Bledsoe.

vCash
    Seriously?

We are one game under 500 and you want to blow the team up.

We are so close to being a very good team, we just need one more piece to surround Jennings with and he'll really take off.

I'm sorry but your not watching Bucks basketball if this is your solution.

Jennings needs to be resigned for whatever he wants, and we need to trade Ellis for a legit two.

Hopefully next year we start Henson and Sanders at the 4 and 5 spots, and thats when I think we'll really see a different team.

I'm telling you if we had a two that actually fit with Jennings you guys would be changing your tune.

Right now Jennings feels as though he has to defer to Ellis late in the game. We don't need that. We need Jennings to start stepping up and taking those shots. If I see Ellis shoot another 17 footer in the final seconds i swear I'll puke.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Ellis needs to be traded or 6th man. But still need another legit scorer that can give us 20 a night. Jennings and Ellis been slipping. That's why I wanted Harris to get a ton of minutes, D or not play him. He's the most efficient scorer on the team.

vCash
    Ellis needs to be traded or 6th man. But still need another legit scorer that can give us 20 a night. Jennings and Ellis been slipping. That's why I wanted Harris to get a ton of minutes, D or not play him. He's the most efficient scorer on the team.

vCash
    Not saying who, but they should consider a move or two if things don't turn around.

vCash
    I'm for trading somebody but it ain't Jennings unless we know we're getting a top 5 pick same for Ellis I would want a pick in return plus a player or 2 like a deal with the trailblazers where we'd get Matthews and another player plus there first rounder this year. or to the suns for there first round pick this year and players. But I agree with time4achange Jennings is defer to much to Ellis and its hurting his game and improvements it should be the other way around and if we pick up some shooters like Korver and Matthews, Jennings assist number would be much better and I hoping there looking at having these talks with those teams ASAP.

vCash
    I think you could bring this up closer to the deadline and have a valid point. It's to early at this juncture. I would want picks for either guy rather than young guys who havn't done anything. The problem is teams who would want BJ3 oe Ellis will have crappy picks.

vCash
    I am fine with packaging Ellis with some others to either get a pick and a good 2 guard. Ellis isnt going to resign with us anyways. Id be shocked if he did.i would love to bring Wesley Matthews back home and take the trailblazers 1st. That would make me happy. But we need to keep Jennings. I am still not willing to give up on the guy. Just so much talent.

That being said though. If Ellis and Jennings get on a roll and we start winning, I'd like to see what they can do in a full year. They can be so dangerous. So I guess im stuck in the middle right now lol

vCash
    I'm not sure what I want to do yet. Part of me agrees with everyone on the trade Ellis thing. But I don't think a guy like Wes Matthews makes us a better team. In fact, I think it makes us a fair amount worse. Ellis is the best creator on this team. Jennings is a good creator too, but outside of that, we don't have anything on offense. Sure Dunleavy can shoot, but that's about the extent of his game. Beno actually has a nice game, but isn't great by any stretch. Lamb is more of a shooter than a creator, even though we've tried to force him into more of a creator. We don't have a guy that we can feed it into in the post that can score from the block on even a semi-consistent basis.

If we trade Ellis, we need a legit two guard who can spot up and shoot, but can also create for himself when needed. I'm not sure there's a ton of those guys out there right now, and the guys that can do that and are out there aren't really available.

My biggest worry is that the Bucks have done a fantastic job of acquiring good talent. The problem is we don't have any great talent. We have a lot of guys that could be solid starters and/or very good bench players for the right team, but they aren't matched up with a different quality piece. Its like having a bunch of good side dishes and appetizers, but never really having a main meal.

vCash
    Lamb has so much potential and i hate how cocky jennings is forcing up garbage shot. Look at our 3 point percentage and oh trust me i watch bucks basketball oh wait i have season tickets. We have such a great young core that needs to start playing alot more look at sanders and how he is developing i think harris would be a great player if he had time. This coming draft is huge if we did something were we got two lotteries out of this draft that'd be huge.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast