Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: WJC Camp

Hybrid View

vCash

WJC Camp

Its great to see Fogarty getting a tryout along with Skjei and JTM, he's going to be a terrific C down the line. The most underrated prospect in the system. Hopefully he has a good freshman year at Notre Dame after playing well in the BCHL. I expect he'll play 2 years there and be seasoned for Connecticut for a year. He's got tons of raw ability.
    Last edited by Ranger71; 08-07-2012 at 07:38 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger71 View Post
    Its great to see Fogarty getting a tryout along with Skjei and JTM, he's going to be a terrific C down the line. The most underrated prospect in the system. Hopefully he has a good freshman year at Notre Dame after playing well in the BCHL. I expect he'll play 2 years there and be seasoned for Connecticut for a year. He got tons of raw ability.
    I followed him all year in the BCHL. You have to be careful about his stats because he played on a team that lost only 3 games the entire season. It might have been the best team that league has ever seen. To lose only 3 games is almost like a video game season. He's going to a very conservative, offensive team. Notre Dame is all defense, little offense. So, if he can put up 25-30 points there as he gets older, we might have something.