Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa 13

vCash
    word

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    Like Ronaldo or Ibrahimovic. Fifa would probably want a big name player on it so that would eliminate guys outside the Premier, Spanish or Italian leagues.
    You mean they wouldn't put 2 players in the MLS on the cover along with their star? Oh wait....

vCash
    Do people play with virtual pros? I kinda wanted to get a virtual pro club with people from PSD(PS3). Would be awesome if we got like 6-7 guys

vCash
    Def. Buying it!
    GO METS!

19 Inning game...and the Pirates get ROBBED! Jerry Meals should get FIRED! And then just work for the Braves. What a shame for baseball.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbobw241 View Post
    Do people play with virtual pros? I kinda wanted to get a virtual pro club with people from PSD(PS3). Would be awesome if we got like 6-7 guys
    My friends and I got as high as 89th in the world and 12th in North America in 12, but on 360.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    My friends and I got as high as 89th in the world and 12th in North America in 12, but on 360.
    Damn, that's legit... My friend and i play 360 too but we can never get a solid club going with randoms. We win a lot of games when we play alone on club but you can only go so far with a st and cam with no any or user keep. OTP is full of uselessness and people looking to be *******s and **** up your game.

Bdawk4prez owns me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Damn, that's legit... My friend and i play 360 too but we can never get a solid club going with randoms. We win a lot of games when we play alone on club but you can only go so far with a st and cam with no any or user keep. OTP is full of uselessness and people looking to be *******s and **** up your game.
    IDK if you saw but in 13 there are filters for looking for opponents that have anys and GKs. It may get boring after a while but you'll be able to face squads built like you more often.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Wait, what is this? You and friends can play online on same team where you are a permanent position or something?

I haven't played a Fifa in a really long time, like since Gamecube or PS2. I'm thinking about getting this year's though for 360.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Wait, what is this? You and friends can play online on same team where you are a permanent position or something?

I haven't played a Fifa in a really long time, like since Gamecube or PS2. I'm thinking about getting this year's though for 360.
    Yes its called Pro Clubs. Everyone gets their own Virtual Pro, or VP, and there are 50 accomplishments for passing, shooting, goalkeeping, mental, physical, and maybe 1 or 2 more. In Pro Clubs, you get to join or create your own club and play the game with your VP at the position you selected at the formation screen and you play against other clubs.

vCash
    ^^^^ Yup. Virtual Pros start at 70 and you level them up at the position you like them. You can also switch position and role whenever you want to level other skills or try new things out.

Bdawk4prez owns me.

vCash
    I hope they change the way you improve your pro. The accomplishments system is done, hope it's like 2k

vCash
    Elaborate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pete dahh sneak View Post
    elaborate
    +1

Bdawk4prez owns me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete Dahh Sneak View Post
    Yes its called Pro Clubs. Everyone gets their own Virtual Pro, or VP, and there are 50 accomplishments for passing, shooting, goalkeeping, mental, physical, and maybe 1 or 2 more. In Pro Clubs, you get to join or create your own club and play the game with your VP at the position you selected at the formation screen and you play against other clubs.
    That's pretty awesome. Looks like I'll be getting Fifa this year.

vCash
    You improve your pro by doing stupid challenges and accomplishments. Score 100 goals ur finishing goes up. Play in 30 matches your stamina goes up. Wish it was more like 2k, you play a match and get a certain amount of skill points and then spend it on the areas you like.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast