Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How do I create a sig?

I want to create a sig,anybody know how to do it?

vCash
    Here.

vCash

How do I create a sig?

I wan't to create a sig,need help?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D12 fan View Post
    I wan't to create a sig,need help?
    here this should help i got it from here(http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?t=13506)

Directions on adding a signature to your messages

You must have 100-110 or more total posts in order to customize your signature. This helps prevent spam and advertisements from new users.

Once you reach enough posts, follow these directions to add a signature:

1. If you want to add a picture, the image must have a URL address. It can not be a file on your computer.
    2. The top right corner of every page in the forums section will have the words "QUICK LINKS." Click "QUICK LINKS" and a drop-down menu will come up.
    3. Click on Edit Signature.
    4. You will now see a blank space where you can enter your text or a picture.

A. Type your text the way you want it to appear. U have the option to use different fonts, style, color and how you want it to appear. It should be common sense on how to use that page.

B. If you want to insert a picture, type the following EXACTLY. [IMG]type your address here, without any spaces[/IMG] Be sure to include the [IMG] and [/IMG] tags around the address, otherwise it will not work.

C. Roll your mouse over each of the small icons, and it will say what the icons represent. Obviously B=Bold, U=Underline, I=Italics. Thats common sense.

5. Click Preview Changes and be sure the picture/text appear the way you want it to. If not, then edit it until you are satisfied.
    6. Once satisfied, click Save Signature. Simple as that.

Please limit the size of the photo to 500 wide x 170 tall (pixels). Larger signatures will be resized.

Advertisements are not allowed for signatures. Any offensive pictures will likely result in you being banned. If you need more help, send me a private message or go ahead and ask it here.