Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    I'm sure they'll be at camp but I can't see more then Bennett maybe and Tangradi for sure playing a lot of the season at the nhl level
    Bortuzzo could be a 7th D, but he will probably get traded/end up in the AHL/waived. Ferriero will probably be one of the 1st call-ups. I have no idea with Bennett and Tangradi. If Tangradi makes the team, he will be either on the 3rd line or 2nd line. If Bennett makes the team, it WILL be along Crosby.

vCash
    I'm interested to see the final line ups for opening day. Any word on when the trade deadline will be

vCash
    Not sure about cap but ill love to bring back Gonchar and Malone. I think that gives us the best chance to win this year
    As I briefly touched on earlier, I'm extremely hesitant to bring Gonchar back and I want no part of Malone.

Gonchar could be a one year rental and may be worth inquiring about but only if he was cheap.

I've lost a bit of respect for Malone after he signed with Tampa. All we heard up until that point was how much he loved playing in his hometown with the greatest centers in the league, etc. and then just leaves for more money. Add all that to the fact that we are going to have to resign Malkin before Malone's contract (4.5) is up and I want that money elsewhere
    Let's Go Pens! - Only 14 More Wins

vCash
    I'm interested to see the final line ups for opening day. Any word on when the trade deadline will be
    I haven't heard anything but I assume it would be around the end of March maybe?
    Let's Go Pens! - Only 14 More Wins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I haven't heard anything but I assume it would be around the end of March maybe?
    April 5th is the day that the league is recommending. Don't know if it will fall through though. And on the winger topic, I'd definitely want Kulimen the most out of the wingers I listed, with Stewart closely in 2nd. Malone costs way too much.

vCash
    I wish we could get evander Kane. Only reason I say that is there was a rumor last year but he would cost to much

vCash
    I wish we could get evander Kane. Only reason I say that is there was a rumor last year but he would cost to much
    And at $5.25 million a season, no thanks. Not worth more than Neal.

vCash
    I feel like I'm coming out of hibernation with the news that there will be a season afterall.

Did free agency ever happen? If not, what can we expect?
    Who would be favored this year as is? Does anyone see us being a true contender or are we missing key pieces?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    I feel like I'm coming out of hibernation with the news that there will be a season afterall.

Did free agency ever happen? If not, what can we expect?
    Who would be favored this year as is? Does anyone see us being a true contender or are we missing key pieces?
    Free agency happened before the lockout but there's still a lot of unsigned players.
    I think we are a title contender and will win it if we make a move for a winger

vCash
    Kunitz will be reunited with Sid and Dupuis. Directly from Danny B. I think it will be Tangradi on Geno's line.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by penguins2946 View Post
    Kunitz will be reunited with Sid and Dupuis. Directly from Danny B. I think it will be Tangradi on Geno's line.
    Ahhh I'd like the line to still be Kunitz Geno Neal
    But I guess he knows what's best. I really would like to trade for a winger to make it
    Kunitz Geno Neal
    Trade Crosby dupuis

vCash
    Ahhh I'd like the line to still be Kunitz Geno Neal
    But I guess he knows what's best. I really would like to trade for a winger to make it
    Kunitz Geno Neal
    Trade Crosby dupuis
    Tango has played along Malkin before (in the pre-season with Comrie on the other wing), so I think he is the most likely candidate. I bet that if the Pens would bring in someone like Iginla later, Kunitz would go back to Geno's line. The forward lines will most likely shape out to be:

Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis
    Tangradi/Cooke-Malkin-Neal
    Cooke/Tangradi-Sutter-Kennedy
    Glass-Vitale-Adams

I don't expect Bennett to make the team this year. Not until next season.

vCash
    Tango has played along Malkin before (in the pre-season with Comrie on the other wing), so I think he is the most likely candidate. I bet that if the Pens would bring in someone like Iginla later, Kunitz would go back to Geno's line. The forward lines will most likely shape out to be:

Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis
    Tangradi/Cooke-Malkin-Neal
    Cooke/Tangradi-Sutter-Kennedy
    Glass-Vitale-Adams

I don't expect Bennett to make the team this year. Not until next season.
    Ah see I like those lines but as I said before I just don't think it's a title team unless we add a top 6 winger for Sid or Geno to move down Tangradi.
    I have always been a big Tangradi fan though so hopefully he has a break out ear and shows us he belongs there.

vCash
    Ah see I like those lines but as I said before I just don't think it's a title team unless we add a top 6 winger for Sid or Geno to move down Tangradi.
    I have always been a big Tangradi fan though so hopefully he has a break out ear and shows us he belongs there.
    Trade for Ryan, then use the amnesty clause on Martin to get below the cap. Problem solved

vCash
    Trade for Ryan, then use the amnesty clause on Martin to get below the cap. Problem solved
    Fine by me lol. I just really want a trade to go down sooner then later. I just want it to be opening night already

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast