Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 113
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,270
    vCash
    1500
    I know the pensgear at south side works is supposed to have a online store.






  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    I might check that out or call the store to get a clear answer. I'm not holding my breath but it would be awesome

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,270
    vCash
    1500
    Ya good luck man






  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    I called earlier today to check and the lady said that customized jerseys are indeed included in the half price discount. Pretty pumped

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,270
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I called earlier today to check and the lady said that customized jerseys are indeed included in the half price discount. Pretty pumped
    Cool what will you get on it and what number






  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    I'm going to manipulate the system a little bit lol. It's going to have the alternate "A," Kovalev, and 27 of course. I always wanted his jersey but never could afford it and of course once I can, he doesn't play for us anymore.

    At this point, it really comes down to what jersey I want it on

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,270
    vCash
    1500
    Nice choice






  8. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    2,962
    vCash
    1500
    I'd get a #10 Perry jersey. Just for LOLs. Maybe I'll do that then send it to the Ducks GM

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    If you do that, ask for a Souray jersey in return, he's my favorite current (if Kovy doesn't sign) player

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,680
    vCash
    1500
    The wild sent down two players to make roster room today and Shero is at our game with the avs and has been in the Wild GM box since the first period...what ya guys think is going on in there? O.o

    Rumor was Clutterbuck was almost held out of the game, he has had very low ice time and then took a high stick came back for three shifts and left. I know you guys have been interested in Seto but it makes me wonder if maybe Clutterbuck is being targeted by you guys.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,928
    vCash
    1500
    I've always had a fondness for Clutterbuck but I'm not sure where he would fit. Our lines are pretty much set right now unless we were to release Cooke or something

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,680
    vCash
    1500
    Yeah he is a stretch top 6 and you guys are looking for a top 6. Im thinking he was here to see Setoguchi whom im ok with trading for the right deal.

    Just throwing an idea out there would you guys consider something along the lines of Setoguchi + one of Falk/Prosser/Stoner for Bennett + Despres. We get the higher rish/higher reward package you guys get established NHL guys. Im thinking if we threw in a prospect like Bulmer or a 2nd/3rd round pick that evens it out. But everyone is higher on their own players so I dont know.
    Last edited by pidg88; 02-14-2013 at 11:57 PM.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,270
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Yeah he is a stretch top 6 and you guys are looking for a top 6. Im thinking he was here to see Setoguchi whom im ok with trading for the right deal.

    Just throwing an idea out there would you guys consider something along the lines of Setoguchi + one of Falk/Prosser/Stoner for Bennett + Despres. We get the higher rish/higher reward package you guys get established NHL guys. Im thinking if we threw in a prospect like Bulmer or a 2nd/3rd round pick that evens it out. But everyone is higher on their own players so I dont know.
    Not Despres or morrow any one else yes but those two are off limits in my books






  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,680
    vCash
    1500
    Despres is a must in any trade for Setoguchi those two have been linked since the beginning of the season. The consensus then was the Wild didnt want to give up a top 6 for a defender that really hasnt proved much and were looking for a forward in the deal too (nothing significant). Im not ripping on Despres I love him but he doesnt shine in any zone he is more of a steady jack of all trades D with size. Any trade that involves a D tho we have to send one the other way. Which is where I thought throwing in a NHL quality D in return could net us a better forward prospect back (Bennett).

    I dont know we will see, but I am pretty confident anything Setoguchi related with you guys Despres would have to be part of the package back.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,270
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Despres is a must in any trade for Setoguchi those two have been linked since the beginning of the season. The consensus then was the Wild didnt want to give up a top 6 for a defender that really hasnt proved much and were looking for a forward in the deal too (nothing significant). Im not ripping on Despres I love him but he doesnt shine in any zone he is more of a steady jack of all trades D with size. Any trade that involves a D tho we have to send one the other way. Which is where I thought throwing in a NHL quality D in return could net us a better forward prospect back (Bennett).

    I dont know we will see, but I am pretty confident anything Setoguchi related with you guys Despres would have to be part of the package back.
    I would pass. It's probably not smart but Despres is my second favorite player behind Geno and I don't think it's worth giving up Bennett Despres






Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •