Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    vCash
    I know the pensgear at south side works is supposed to have a online store.

vCash
    I might check that out or call the store to get a clear answer. I'm not holding my breath but it would be awesome

vCash
    Ya good luck man

vCash
    I called earlier today to check and the lady said that customized jerseys are indeed included in the half price discount. Pretty pumped

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I called earlier today to check and the lady said that customized jerseys are indeed included in the half price discount. Pretty pumped
    Cool what will you get on it and what number

vCash
    I'm going to manipulate the system a little bit lol. It's going to have the alternate "A," Kovalev, and 27 of course. I always wanted his jersey but never could afford it and of course once I can, he doesn't play for us anymore.

At this point, it really comes down to what jersey I want it on

vCash
    Nice choice

vCash
    I'd get a #10 Perry jersey. Just for LOLs. Maybe I'll do that then send it to the Ducks GM

vCash
    If you do that, ask for a Souray jersey in return, he's my favorite current (if Kovy doesn't sign) player

vCash
    The wild sent down two players to make roster room today and Shero is at our game with the avs and has been in the Wild GM box since the first period...what ya guys think is going on in there? O.o

Rumor was Clutterbuck was almost held out of the game, he has had very low ice time and then took a high stick came back for three shifts and left. I know you guys have been interested in Seto but it makes me wonder if maybe Clutterbuck is being targeted by you guys.

vCash
    I've always had a fondness for Clutterbuck but I'm not sure where he would fit. Our lines are pretty much set right now unless we were to release Cooke or something

vCash
    Yeah he is a stretch top 6 and you guys are looking for a top 6. Im thinking he was here to see Setoguchi whom im ok with trading for the right deal.

Just throwing an idea out there would you guys consider something along the lines of Setoguchi + one of Falk/Prosser/Stoner for Bennett + Despres. We get the higher rish/higher reward package you guys get established NHL guys. Im thinking if we threw in a prospect like Bulmer or a 2nd/3rd round pick that evens it out. But everyone is higher on their own players so I dont know.
    Last edited by pidg88; 02-14-2013 at 11:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Yeah he is a stretch top 6 and you guys are looking for a top 6. Im thinking he was here to see Setoguchi whom im ok with trading for the right deal.

Just throwing an idea out there would you guys consider something along the lines of Setoguchi + one of Falk/Prosser/Stoner for Bennett + Despres. We get the higher rish/higher reward package you guys get established NHL guys. Im thinking if we threw in a prospect like Bulmer or a 2nd/3rd round pick that evens it out. But everyone is higher on their own players so I dont know.
    Not Despres or morrow any one else yes but those two are off limits in my books

vCash
    Despres is a must in any trade for Setoguchi those two have been linked since the beginning of the season. The consensus then was the Wild didnt want to give up a top 6 for a defender that really hasnt proved much and were looking for a forward in the deal too (nothing significant). Im not ripping on Despres I love him but he doesnt shine in any zone he is more of a steady jack of all trades D with size. Any trade that involves a D tho we have to send one the other way. Which is where I thought throwing in a NHL quality D in return could net us a better forward prospect back (Bennett).

I dont know we will see, but I am pretty confident anything Setoguchi related with you guys Despres would have to be part of the package back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by pidg88 View Post
    Despres is a must in any trade for Setoguchi those two have been linked since the beginning of the season. The consensus then was the Wild didnt want to give up a top 6 for a defender that really hasnt proved much and were looking for a forward in the deal too (nothing significant). Im not ripping on Despres I love him but he doesnt shine in any zone he is more of a steady jack of all trades D with size. Any trade that involves a D tho we have to send one the other way. Which is where I thought throwing in a NHL quality D in return could net us a better forward prospect back (Bennett).

I dont know we will see, but I am pretty confident anything Setoguchi related with you guys Despres would have to be part of the package back.
    I would pass. It's probably not smart but Despres is my second favorite player behind Geno and I don't think it's worth giving up Bennett Despres

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast