Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 113
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,067
    vCash
    1500
    Stop cheapy






  2. #77
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,116
    vCash
    2800
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Stop cheapy
    Is that your pup in the avatar? I have a husky who just turned 10. I remember when he was that small. Miss those days (but not the mess he made around the house).

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,116
    vCash
    2800
    Anyone know when/if the season would officially be called?

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,067
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day:24578935
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Stop cheapy
    Is that your pup in the avatar? I have a husky who just turned 10. I remember when he was that small. Miss those days (but not the mess he made around the house).
    No I wish. I'm getting a husky puppy though in June when I move. I've always wanted one.






  5. #80
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    26,105
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Stop cheapy
    thats your call *****

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    26,105
    vCash
    1500
    Jrm still sucks

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    8,861
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Anyone know when/if the season would officially be called?
    I've heard some rumors that it would be around early to mid January (something like the 6th to 16th) but in all honesty I don't think any of us really no for sure.

    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

    It's Back!: Battling Bucs

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,067
    vCash
    1500
    The 6th seems like the cutoff date games done though the 14th






  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,067
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone know if camp will be open to public I really want my Sid Geno and Neal jerseys signed






  10. #85
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,739
    vCash
    1500
    Haven't heard anything yet, I could see it going either way. Either they won't have it open because it is short and they wan tot get right down to business or they will have it open to play to the fans a little bit
    Let's Go Pens! - 16 Games Left

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,067
    vCash
    1500
    http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|PIT|home
    This is awesome lots of ways to draw us back.
    Anyone know if Sid and Malkin sign after or before camp practices I really want my jerseys signed and to meet them






  12. #87
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,739
    vCash
    1500
    Have no idea honestly, I've never went. If I had to guess though, after
    Let's Go Pens! - 16 Games Left

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,739
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    http://penguins.nhl.com/club/news.ht...id=DL|PIT|home
    This is awesome lots of ways to draw us back.
    Anyone know if Sid and Malkin sign after or before camp practices I really want my jerseys signed and to meet them
    I might have to take advantage of that deal. As I've stated numerous times, Kovalev was my favorite Pens player so I figure I could just "create my own jersey" and then get his name and number on the back. I think with the prices cut in half, it should be around $90 correct?

    Does anyone know if this route is more expensive than just buying a regular jersey?
    Let's Go Pens! - 16 Games Left

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    54,067
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk27 View Post
    I might have to take advantage of that deal. As I've stated numerous times, Kovalev was my favorite Pens player so I figure I could just "create my own jersey" and then get his name and number on the back. I think with the prices cut in half, it should be around $90 correct?

    Does anyone know if this route is more expensive than just buying a regular jersey?
    I would call and check if they do custom jerseys in store I think the deal are only good in store for 50% off not sure though.






  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,739
    vCash
    1500
    Blah. I sure hope not
    Let's Go Pens! - 16 Games Left

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •