Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 886
  1. #331
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    I think I'm the 3 seed... Should be playing Of Rice and Men


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  2. #332
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,541
    vCash
    1500
    I've got it as:

    #1 DisgruntledBull
    #2 Mixeditup1
    #3 DamnGoat
    #4 Turnaround3

    If so...

    Bring it on *****es.





  3. #333
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    I've got it as:

    #1 DisgruntledBull
    #2 Mixeditup1
    #3 DamnGoat
    #4 Turnaround3

    If so...

    Bring it on *****es.
    flip flop DG and I and I think you're spot on.


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  4. #334
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,541
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    flip flop DG and I and I think you're spot on.
    Not that it would matter for anything, but...

    Unless I added wrong, you went 3-1 against the teams in the big cluster**** tie and he went 3-2. So he'd have the better tie-breaking win percentage.





  5. #335
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,381
    vCash
    1500
    I'm honestly shocked that I even made the Playoffs...my team has been terrible for almost a month now.

  6. #336
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'm honestly shocked that I even made the Playoffs...my team has been terrible for almost a month now.
    bro we all have been.. I lost 3 straight.. lol everyone was tied for 1st, then we all lost lmao


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  7. #337
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    55,381
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    bro we all have been.. I lost 3 straight.. lol everyone was tied for 1st, then we all lost lmao
    Oh I know...I guess we're all pretty lucky that we've all sucked at the same time and the rest of the league seemingly gave up a while ago (some of them, not all).

  8. #338
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Oh I know...I guess we're all pretty lucky that we've all sucked at the same time and the rest of the league seemingly gave up a while ago (some of them, not all).
    Yeah.. oh well, the chance to play for some money is nice! Though, if I do play you in the 1st round... I may be rooting for Dougie Martin haha because I've got him in my big money league!


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  9. #339
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,320
    vCash
    1500
    Found myself caught up in that massive clusterf*** of a tiebreaker. Don't think I made playoffs but I didn't do too shabby for starting out 0-3. Not knowing it was a two QB league until an hour before we drafted caught me a little off guard... but nevertheless, fun league to be in.

  10. #340
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,541
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    we're gonna have either a four way tie for the last 2 playoff spots or a five way tie for the last 3. Which I think then goes to the team(s) with the most total accumulated points over the course of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    playoff seeding tiebreaker is head to head record
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    That's only for 1v1 ties though. When you've got 3, 4, or 5 teams tied with the same record, in my past experience with ESPN, they don't go by who has the best record against the other teams in that tie cluster, they go by total points over the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    lol nah, head to head record is the tie breaker.
    You are about to have yourself one unpleasant Tuesday morning.





  11. #341
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    46,142
    vCash
    785
    TA3, I'd be glad to take your football money next year too, if you need an active GM.

    OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

    My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

  12. #342
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    we're gonna have either a four way tie for the last 2 playoff spots or a five way tie for the last 3. Which I think then goes to the team(s) with the most total accumulated points over the course of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    playoff seeding tiebreaker is head to head record
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    That's only for 1v1 ties though. When you've got 3, 4, or 5 teams tied with the same record, in my past experience with ESPN, they don't go by who has the best record against the other teams in that tie cluster, they go by total points over the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    lol nah, head to head record is the tie breaker.
    You are about to have yourself one unpleasant Tuesday morning.
    Poop


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  13. #343
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    we're gonna have either a four way tie for the last 2 playoff spots or a five way tie for the last 3. Which I think then goes to the team(s) with the most total accumulated points over the course of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    playoff seeding tiebreaker is head to head record
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    That's only for 1v1 ties though. When you've got 3, 4, or 5 teams tied with the same record, in my past experience with ESPN, they don't go by who has the best record against the other teams in that tie cluster, they go by total points over the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    lol nah, head to head record is the tie breaker.
    You are about to have yourself one unpleasant Tuesday morning.
    Lol I feel like I should call espn, it's set as head to head record is the tiebreaker for playoff seedif...


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  14. #344
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    13,541
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    Lol I feel like I should call espn, it's set as head to head record is the tiebreaker for playoff seedif...
    Yeah but like I said, that's for just 1v1 ties.

    When you think about it it'd be pretty unfair if it was that way for multi-way ties because everyone in our big cluster played a different amount of games against the other teams in the cluster, due to an unbalanced schedule. Whereas everyone did play the same total # of games with the equal opportunity to amass points.





  15. #345
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,195
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    Yeah but like I said, that's for just 1v1 ties.

    When you think about it it'd be pretty unfair if it was that way for multi-way ties because everyone in our big cluster played a different amount of games against the other teams in the cluster, due to an unbalanced schedule. Whereas everyone did play the same total # of games with the equal opportunity to amass points.
    yeah I totally didn't think about that! Damn I missed out by 5 points haha


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

Page 23 of 60 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •