Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 886
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,641
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'd take Boldin out of that remaining group. He's not very good anymore, but he's still going to get most of the targets in Baltimore.

    Must be a small league if both he & Britt are available.
    Only 8 teams. I think it's funner that way. Unfortunately there's not as much money to be made.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    The fantasy gurus are all over Titus Young's nuts. I'd be wary though due to the fact that Pettigrew was top 5 for redzone targets last year and theres that guy they call Megatron too.
    If I get Britt I prolly wont even worry about it for a while. That'll give me 6 WR's and I don't have room for them all to play.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    54,181
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by CUBDOM4life View Post
    lol

    One of my buddy's got disconnected while he was on the clock drafting in our $ league, and the computer gave him a kicker.
    These were actually waiver wire pickups though, but that's similar to what happened in our live draft. Lams picked Janikowski in the 9th round when he apparently got disconnected at the library or some **** like that.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,848
    vCash
    1500
    The only reason Mendenhall should be owned, is as a handcuff for Redman owners.

    Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,193
    vCash
    1500
    So i'm in a 12 team league that we're starting to do a keeper in. I'm the 12th pick but what should I do? I could go Gronk/Graham back to back... Possibly Cam/Charles... Cam/CJ2K if he falls... Possibly Cam/MJD if he falls...


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,659
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    So i'm in a 12 team league that we're starting to do a keeper in. I'm the 12th pick but what should I do? I could go Gronk/Graham back to back... Possibly Cam/Charles... Cam/CJ2K if he falls... Possibly Cam/MJD if he falls...
    Skip the RB and go QB dude, they last longer in the league and fantasy changed from RB in first to QB in last couple years.

    Cam for sure, skip mjd without knowing where Or what will happen



    our future

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Skip the RB and go QB dude, they last longer in the league and fantasy changed from RB in first to QB in last couple years.

    Cam for sure, skip mjd without knowing where Or what will happen
    True, but i'm saying what other pick? I'll have the 12th and 13th pick! Cam and Charles?


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    15,659
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Skip the RB and go QB dude, they last longer in the league and fantasy changed from RB in first to QB in last couple years.

    Cam for sure, skip mjd without knowing where Or what will happen
    True, but i'm saying what other pick? I'll have the 12th and 13th pick! Cam and Charles?
    Charles and Johson are both gambles.. But that's what wins fantasy. Remeber it's keeper, so I would be inclined to a younger TE, but I feel Charles and Johnson will both bust it this year. One of them might fall to the 3/4th



    our future

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Charles and Johson are both gambles.. But that's what wins fantasy. Remeber it's keeper, so I would be inclined to a younger TE, but I feel Charles and Johnson will both bust it this year. One of them might fall to the 3/4th
    So maybe Cam/Gronk? I'm still debating about doing Gronk/Graham lol


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    Mendenhall is a great pickup. My rb's don't have byes til later in the season, when Mendenhall will be the starter.

    Gabbert is bad, but he is better than Sanchez and I needed a backup. I guarantee if you put the two on the same team, Gabbert does better. Sanchez is terrible (not as bad as the WOAT...Tebow).


    These are backups. If my starters get hurt I'm ****ed. I only need them for bye weeks, so simmer down.
    Last edited by blams; 08-24-2012 at 02:28 AM.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,848
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    So maybe Cam/Gronk? I'm still debating about doing Gronk/Graham lol
    Go Graham. I think Gronk takes a step back, as Hernandez will see more looks this year and don't forget Brady needs to get the ball to Welker and Lloyd too. Graham is Brees' favorite target and should be the #1 TE this year in fantasy.

    Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    69,311
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    So maybe Cam/Gronk? I'm still debating about doing Gronk/Graham lol
    Cam Gronk would be the way I go. Rb is thin this year so prep for a couple of sleepers on your bench. In my first draft w ten people I went Calvin, Gronk, Cam, Jordy
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    Mendenhall is a great pickup. My rb's don't have byes til later in the season, when Mendenhall will be the starter.

    Gabbert is bad, but he is better than Sanchez and I needed a backup. I guarantee if you put the two on the same team, Gabbert does better. Sanchez is terrible (not as bad as the WOAT...Tebow).


    These are backups. If my starters get hurt I'm ****ed. I only need them for bye weeks, so simmer down.
    Mendenhall is actually pretty bad and runs behind a **** oline
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    Go Graham. I think Gronk takes a step back, as Hernandez will see more looks this year and don't forget Brady needs to get the ball to Welker and Lloyd too. Graham is Brees' favorite target and should be the #1 TE this year in fantasy.
    if you take away all of gronks tds last yearhe was still the 2nd highest scoring TE. I'm not a Lloyd fan so I don't see him having as much of an impact and wo payton calling plays in NO I'm scared.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    For a guy that I will only need during a bye week, I'm ok with that.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700
    Lams, you're ****ed

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    15,997
    vCash
    1500
    Nope

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,741
    vCash
    1700

    Bears Forum $Paid$ Fantasy Football League

    Lams is a lock for last

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •