Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I'd take Boldin out of that remaining group. He's not very good anymore, but he's still going to get most of the targets in Baltimore.

Must be a small league if both he & Britt are available.
    Only 8 teams. I think it's funner that way. Unfortunately there's not as much money to be made.

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    The fantasy gurus are all over Titus Young's nuts. I'd be wary though due to the fact that Pettigrew was top 5 for redzone targets last year and theres that guy they call Megatron too.
    If I get Britt I prolly wont even worry about it for a while. That'll give me 6 WR's and I don't have room for them all to play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CUBDOM4life View Post
    lol

One of my buddy's got disconnected while he was on the clock drafting in our $ league, and the computer gave him a kicker.
    These were actually waiver wire pickups though, but that's similar to what happened in our live draft. Lams picked Janikowski in the 9th round when he apparently got disconnected at the library or some **** like that.

vCash
    The only reason Mendenhall should be owned, is as a handcuff for Redman owners.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    So i'm in a 12 team league that we're starting to do a keeper in. I'm the 12th pick but what should I do? I could go Gronk/Graham back to back... Possibly Cam/Charles... Cam/CJ2K if he falls... Possibly Cam/MJD if he falls...

He is the most interesting CB in the world.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    So i'm in a 12 team league that we're starting to do a keeper in. I'm the 12th pick but what should I do? I could go Gronk/Graham back to back... Possibly Cam/Charles... Cam/CJ2K if he falls... Possibly Cam/MJD if he falls...
    Skip the RB and go QB dude, they last longer in the league and fantasy changed from RB in first to QB in last couple years.

Cam for sure, skip mjd without knowing where Or what will happen

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    Skip the RB and go QB dude, they last longer in the league and fantasy changed from RB in first to QB in last couple years.

True, but i'm saying what other pick? I'll have the 12th and 13th pick! Cam and Charles?

vCash

True, but i'm saying what other pick? I'll have the 12th and 13th pick! Cam and Charles?
    Charles and Johson are both gambles.. But that's what wins fantasy. Remeber it's keeper, so I would be inclined to a younger TE, but I feel Charles and Johnson will both bust it this year. One of them might fall to the 3/4th

our future

vCash
    Charles and Johson are both gambles.. But that's what wins fantasy. Remeber it's keeper, so I would be inclined to a younger TE, but I feel Charles and Johnson will both bust it this year. One of them might fall to the 3/4th
    So maybe Cam/Gronk? I'm still debating about doing Gronk/Graham lol

vCash
    Mendenhall is a great pickup. My rb's don't have byes til later in the season, when Mendenhall will be the starter.

Gabbert is bad, but he is better than Sanchez and I needed a backup. I guarantee if you put the two on the same team, Gabbert does better. Sanchez is terrible (not as bad as the WOAT...Tebow).

These are backups. If my starters get hurt I'm ****ed. I only need them for bye weeks, so simmer down.
    Last edited by blams; 08-24-2012 at 02:28 AM.

vCash
    Go Graham. I think Gronk takes a step back, as Hernandez will see more looks this year and don't forget Brady needs to get the ball to Welker and Lloyd too. Graham is Brees' favorite target and should be the #1 TE this year in fantasy.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    Cam Gronk would be the way I go. Rb is thin this year so prep for a couple of sleepers on your bench. In my first draft w ten people I went Calvin, Gronk, Cam, Jordy
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonlamana View Post
    Mendenhall is a great pickup. My rb's don't have byes til later in the season, when Mendenhall will be the starter.

Gabbert is bad, but he is better than Sanchez and I needed a backup. I guarantee if you put the two on the same team, Gabbert does better. Sanchez is terrible (not as bad as the WOAT...Tebow).

These are backups. If my starters get hurt I'm ****ed. I only need them for bye weeks, so simmer down.
    Mendenhall is actually pretty bad and runs behind a **** oline
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    Go Graham. I think Gronk takes a step back, as Hernandez will see more looks this year and don't forget Brady needs to get the ball to Welker and Lloyd too. Graham is Brees' favorite target and should be the #1 TE this year in fantasy.
    if you take away all of gronks tds last yearhe was still the 2nd highest scoring TE. I'm not a Lloyd fan so I don't see him having as much of an impact and wo payton calling plays in NO I'm scared.

vCash
    For a guy that I will only need during a bye week, I'm ok with that.

vCash
    Lams, you're ****ed

vCash
    Nope

vCash

Bears Forum $Paid$ Fantasy Football League

Lams is a lock for last

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast