Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    vCash
    change it if he doesnt by 1130

vCash
    He changed it already...

vCash
    the biggest day of the season is upon us!

vCash
    lol @ cocaine addicts not caring

He is the most interesting CB in the world.

vCash
    So Bull is in win or lose, and then pending the outcome of that one we're gonna have either a four way tie for the last 2 playoff spots or a five way tie for the last 3. Which I think then goes to the team(s) with the most total accumulated points over the course of the season. Good news for me. Or atleast it was going into today. I've got 70 ****ing points sitting on my bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    So Bull is in win or lose, and then pending the outcome of that one we're gonna have either a four way tie for the last 2 playoff spots or a five way tie for the last 3. Which I think then goes to the team(s) with the most total accumulated points over the course of the season. Good news for me. Or atleast it was going into today. I've got 70 ****ing points sitting on my bench.
    playoff seeding tiebreaker is head to head record

vCash
    I SHOULD be in... I beat Arian Racers,Wanna See My Danny Woodhead and Cutty's Buddies.

I should have the 3rd or 4th seed depending on one game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixeditup1 View Post
    playoff seeding tiebreaker is head to head record
    That's only for 1v1 ties though. When you've got 3, 4, or 5 teams tied with the same record, in my past experience with ESPN, they don't go by who has the best record against the other teams in that tie cluster, they go by total points over the season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turnaround3 View Post
    That's only for 1v1 ties though. When you've got 3, 4, or 5 teams tied with the same record, in my past experience with ESPN, they don't go by who has the best record against the other teams in that tie cluster, they go by total points over the season.
    lol nah, head to head record is the tie breaker. In my case, i'd have beaten everyone cept for Of Rice and Men with my record... that's why I'm ranked 3rd and (2nd of the 6-4 teams) while the other 2 6-4 teams (with more overall points) are below me. It's not gonna change for the playoffs.

vCash
    You appear to be right. That's odd, must've had different settings in my other ESPN leagues.

Ok so it's gonna be 5 teams for those 3 spots. I have some calculating to do.

vCash
    Wow, talk about some crazy tie-breaking **** right here. If these scores hold, here's what we'll be looking at for those other 3 playoff spots with DisgruntledBull having secured the #1 seed:

Teenage Newton Ninja Turtles 6-5 (3-1)
    Of Rice And Men 6-5 (3-2)
    Arian Racers 6-5 (2-3)
    Wanna See My Danny Woodhead 6-5 (2-3)
    Cuttys Buddies 6-5 (2-4)

Now, this is pretty much all contingent on Crabtree not going off on MNF and Flacco playing a pretty normal game tonight. But assuming that happens, this is what were looking at. The records in parentheses are that team's record against the other teams within the 5 way tie. I'm assuming (hoping) that I have the tiebreaker over Danny Woodhead because I beat him the only time we faced each other.

Crazy stuff.

vCash
    Why the heck did you bench Gronk for Gates? Not that it would've mattered in our game, but that move surprised me. Might come into play if points scored is used in the tiebreak.

Side note: At least my team went out on a winning note. If the season was 2 weeks longer I might've had a chance at a playoff spot, but oh well.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    Why the heck did you bench Gronk for Gates? Not that it would've mattered in our game, but that move surprised me. Might come into play if points scored is used in the tiebreak.

Side note: At least my team went out on a winning note. If the season was 2 weeks longer I might've had a chance at a playoff spot, but oh well.
    The "spoiler" role helps tho haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post

Indy had the #1 ranked D in the NFL against tight ends while Denver was ranked dead last at #32, Gronk was supposedly playing a bit hurt, Gates had been getting a lot of love from Rivers lately. Still even with all that I went back and forth on it quite a bit before I made the call.

It is a little comforting to know that even if I had played him and BGE and LSH I still somehow wouldnt've come close to winning.

Man I hope I'm right about these tiebreakers.
    Last edited by turnaround3; 11-18-2012 at 09:09 PM.

vCash
    Yeah, it's always better to lose outright than lose by user error. I'm in a dogfight in my big money league, down by 2...I have the Ravens DST, he has Dwyer. Worst part is I started the Ravens over Packers last second (barf - I know), which cost me a 19 pt performance. I just thought the Lions-Pack would be a shootout. I'm hoping with Leftwich at the helm for the Steelers, the Ravens' D will look a little like the Ravens of old and force some turnovers. Dwyer is in a 3 way split tonight, so I figure if the Ravens can get me 8-10 I should be ok.

Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast