Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 886
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,272
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeosama View Post
    As long as Keller stays productive, I don't really have any needs. I just have to get Murray back, but having Green and Jennings definitely helps once Andre is off the bye and I only have to start 2 RB's.

    Take a look at my roster, let me know what Gates would cost via PM.
    I think you might beat me, unless Bowe goes off against the Chiefs. I'd feel pretty good in your position with 4 players still to play.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,973
    vCash
    1500
    alex smith needs to chill out

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,847
    vCash
    1500
    Back at .500 and past all of my important byes. Things are looking up!

    Go Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, Cubs, and Illini!

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    Can't believe I won with only 85 points scored lol.


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    I think if I win this week, then I'm locked in the playoffs...


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,272
    vCash
    1500
    ^You're killing me today...Bears D/ST's alone have let you pull way, way ahead.

    My team's been in a freefall...at this point I'm just hoping I can make the Playoffs, but that doesn't even look like a given anymore.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    ^You're killing me today...Bears D/ST's alone have let you pull way, way ahead.

    My team's been in a freefall...at this point I'm just hoping I can make the Playoffs, but that doesn't even look like a given anymore.
    Yeah they're unbelievable


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,272
    vCash
    1500
    They really are...best Fantasy D by far. If they keep forcing turnovers like this you may win this league easily. It's nice to count on 20+ from your D each week.

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    They really are...best Fantasy D by far. If they keep forcing turnovers like this you may win this league easily. It's nice to count on 20+ from your D each week.
    Lol maybe! I have Doug Martin in my big money league, so I'm rooting for you right now hahah


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,272
    vCash
    1500
    Wowzers...Doug Martin with 44 points and the 4th quarter just started? Holy hell...and I thought I was done in this match up, but maybe not.

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Wowzers...Doug Martin with 44 points and the 4th quarter just started? Holy hell...and I thought I was done in this match up, but maybe not.
    Haha I'm loving it!!!!!! If I win my other league it's like 1000


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,973
    vCash
    1500
    4 way tie at the top i think getting interesting

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    4 way tie at the top i think getting interesting
    I have a shot in the dark... I'm down by 10 and I still have Celek to go tonight!


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    53,272
    vCash
    1500
    Celek hasn't scored more than 10 since week 2, but watch him go off for 20 or some **** like that tonight.

    If I'd have started Cobb over Bowe, the game would be over already...but at the same time, if you'd have started LeShoure over Austin then you'd probably have it locked up.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bourbonnais IL
    Posts
    2,196
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Celek hasn't scored more than 10 since week 2, but watch him go off for 20 or some **** like that tonight.

    If I'd have started Cobb over Bowe, the game would be over already...but at the same time, if you'd have started LeShoure over Austin then you'd probably have it locked up.
    Yeah, haha like I said I was rooting for Dougie "Fresh" Martin all day haha, I have him in every other league, including my big money league where between him and Marshall I scored over 100 points haha.


    Edit: haha the funny thing is Celek is projected for 11 points hahahahaha!! If he scores a TD i like my odds lmao
    Last edited by Mixeditup1; 11-05-2012 at 12:11 PM.


    He is the most interesting CB in the world.

Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •