0 0%
  • The Refs Obvious BS calls

2 9.09%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Biggest Goat Sunday's Packers/Bears

Pick the goat.

vCash
    You know, I need to change my vote. Put it on Tucker.

Conte blew that last play, but he never should have been in that position. And the pick he missed - **** like that happens. How the **** is he supposed to know that the ball will just happen to fall in a 1' diameter circle of space between his arms and chest? THat was just dumb luck.

Tucker's call on that last play was absolutely inexcusable.

As for the refs, they blew one call (the Shea penalty). They missed other calls, but they did that for both teams. The Shea call is the only blatant miscue they had.
    How I Feel reading Cliff Stein's Contracts:

vCash
    Picked Blowman but the refs were really bad, almost as if Peyton Manning was playing bad.

If it were the NBA, LeBron bad ...

Any other team and the calls are different
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash

Biggest Goat Sunday's Packers/Bears

Refs and defense/tucker

vCash
    Tha cunte

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

vCash
    Mel Tucker.

Awful play call on that 4th down play for the TD

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Mel Tucker.

Awful play call on that 4th down play for the TD
    Yeah the jailbreak blitz gave cobb a 1 on 1 against the cunte which we all know is a terrible idea.

Chicago Bears Mock Offseason Champion

vCash
    conte, conte, conte
    he seems to forget that he is a safety. some of it may be playcalling, and we can use that to excuse some plays. the things that really bother me though have nothing to do with play calling. you can't overrun run plays 3 yards off the LOS, break down 6 yards off and make the stop your a safety.if you step in front of a receiver to make a play you have to make the play. keep yourself between your dude and the end zone. give up yardage instead of touchdowns. Be a safety

vCash
    Conte blows! And so does Tucker

vCash
    Conte, I'm not blaming Tucker. I can't blame him for the first Packers TD or the last. I loved the play call if they sack Rodgers everyone is saying how great of a call it was. I loved how he went for it all, if Conte stays on his assignment I think we win the game. So if we simply pick up the ball and not blow our assignment that takes off 14 points. Greenbay scored would have scored just 19. I like how the D played today tbh outside of a few plays.

Our greatest glory is not in never failing. But rather in rising back up every time we do.

Find ya boi on twitter @MajorJensen33

vCash
    Conte! He can't tackle. He missed a sure interception. He can't cover. He would be a good back up with Steltz.

vCash
    How is it not Tucker?? You guys are blaming Conte?? It was Tucker's call to put Conte in that position.. we had NO ONE in the deep middle of the field.. both Wright & Conte were on the line..stupid *** ****ing play call..

Conte also had a key pick in the end zone..

I don't think he is all that good of a player, but he wasn't the goat of this game..that goes to Tucker, because of that last play call.. HORRIBLE.

vCash
    Defense would be an easy pick, but Marshall had 2 big drops and Alshon had a huge drop and fumble. Let's not forget about those killers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Defense would be an easy pick, but Marshall had 2 big drops and Alshon had a huge drop and fumble. Let's not forget about those killers.
    This is true..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldChamps1908 View Post
    How is it not Tucker?? You guys are blaming Conte?? It was Tucker's call to put Conte in that position.. we had NO ONE in the deep middle of the field.. both Wright & Conte were on the line..stupid *** ****ing play call..

Conte also had a key pick in the end zone..

I don't think he is all that good of a player, but he wasn't the goat of this game..that goes to Tucker, because of that last play call.. HORRIBLE.
    sorry but I can't believe that Tucker called a play in which Cobb in the slot would not have been Conte's responsibility. If they were in man he was his guy and is they were playing zone his guy is the end zone. Nobody behind you.
    But yes if the playcall was to let the slot guy get behind the defense then yes it was Tuckers fault and in that case football might not be the sport for him
    Sorry maybe I'm letting his goat of the season award influence my judgement
    Last edited by benny01; 12-30-2013 at 03:01 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast