Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

2014 Pro Bowl Thread

I know it's cool to troll it but I will be watching. Who else?

Starts 6 30 central on nbc

I'll watch until Luck is taken out.
    Kings

“When you put Peyton and Big Ben together, you get Andrew Luck. He has the cerebralness of Peyton and the grit of Ben. ” - Bruce Arians on Andrew Luck

I'll probably watch it.

I don't think I've ever missed one. Lol is that bad

I'll watch. More out of boredom than anything else. Plus it is a little fun to see some guys do things they normally wouldn't. From time to time we see WRs play DB and DBs play RB or WR. A few more trick plays than normal.

PROCESSING

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I'll watch. More out of boredom than anything else. Plus it is a little fun to see some guys do things they normally wouldn't. From time to time we see WRs play DB and DBs play RB or WR. A few more trick plays than normal.
    I'll never forget the time Brian Moorman got ROCKED by Sean Taylor. Literally one of the most awesome hits I have ever seen. Moorman's reaction made it even more classic.

For those who don't know or remember:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTtOaDvf8co

I'll flip back and forth during commercials of other shows, if I notice Foles, Desean, or Shady on the field I'll watch the rest of that drive before flipping back.

R.I.P Shawn taylor

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I'll never forget the time Brian Moorman got ROCKED by Sean Taylor. Literally one of the most awesome hits I have ever seen. Moorman's reaction made it even more classic.

For those who don't know or remember:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTtOaDvf8co
    LOL I was going to link that!

The best part IMO is Moorman ran over an gave Taylor a pat on the head. You don't see that in the Pro Bowl anymore. An offensive player gets breathed on and he's short of kicking the defensive player in the nads.

PROCESSING

Im gonna try, Its the old ladies bday so were going out to dinner shortly, If im back in time id like to watch it.. IDK why tho, Its terrible the last cpl times i tried to watch it

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    LOL I was going to link that!

The best part IMO is Moorman ran over an gave Taylor a pat on the head. You don't see that in the Pro Bowl anymore. An offensive player gets breathed on and he's short of kicking the defensive player in the nads.
    Lol. yeah the reaction is what made it for me. I like how Moorman admitted he did the fake all on his own too. Lol, it wasn't called.

I think that as the year he did the skills competition too and his 40 was faster than a lot of skill guys. lol Dude ran a legit 4.4.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Wick925 View Post
    Im gonna try, Its the old ladies bday so were going out to dinner shortly, If im back in time id like to watch it.. IDK why tho, Its terrible the last cpl times i tried to watch it
    I kind of like just seeing some of the guys. I walk into it knowing its just an exhibition. I like seeing all the 34OLB have to run and cover. It's kind of interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    I kind of like just seeing some of the guys. I walk into it knowing its just an exhibition. I like seeing all the 34OLB have to run and cover. It's kind of interesting.
    Just watching the Dline and Oline stand there pulls all the fun out of it for me... I wish they still did the skills competition

Kickers/punters could get some action in too, Set them up some "Kickalicous" type obstacles, Do the same for the QBs, Make the WRs try to catch crazy passes from qbs, ect

I'm only watching to see An-Interception Luck throw 7 picks.

oh, it will also be fun to watch Mathis hunt and stalk his teammate. Like a cheetah after a zebra.

I wonder if Mathis will get a kill?

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast