Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Maybe, maybe not...but I'm pretty well convinced that it's not Eric Gordon.

While he's really good when healthy, he hasn't been healthy at all in 2 years. Add in his contract and he's just not worth the risk at all.

Exactly this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Exactly this
    With you here brother, but I don't understand why Rip gets a pass for past injury problems. Oh well Da Bulls!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    Exactly this
    With you here brother, but I don't understand why Rip gets a pass for past injury problems. Oh well Da Bulls!
    Maybe because he didn't miss 2 consecutive seasons and has played a long career and put up all star numbers consistently in his prime... Huge difference

vCash
    because rip is on a very short,very cheap contract when compared to gordon.which puts the risk at a minimum

...though i would still take a change on gordon ,unlike you guys so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    Maybe because he didn't miss 2 consecutive seasons and has played a long career and put up all star numbers consistently in his prime... Huge difference
    I'm talking in general, on this board we aren't worried about Rip bouncing back at 35 or whatever he is

vCash
    I'm talking in general, on this board we aren't worried about Rip bouncing back at 35 or whatever he is
    No one expects Rip to be the star to carry this team at all, and his 5 million dollar per contract isn't even close to the max, so it's just a completely different situation... It's not comparable at all

vCash
    No one expects Rip to be the star to carry this team at all, and his 5 million dollar per contract isn't even close to the max, so it's just a completely different situation... It's not comparable at all
    I'm not talking about $ or any of the other stuff you are talking about. Clearly it's over your head, no biggie. But looking at it from the way you are with money and all the other stuff involved I agree.

vCash
    I'm not talking about $ or any of the other stuff you are talking about. Clearly it's over your head, no biggie. But looking at it from the way you are with money and all the other stuff involved I agree.
    How can you not look at it in that way? That's the entire premise... Eric Gordon is on a max contract... If he was paid 5 million a year then yes I'd take a chance on him, but he doesn't so yeah, there's a huge ****ing difference and it's not over my head... This entire argument is over your head because you turn little things like this into a FO bash fest

vCash
    How can you not look at it in that way? That's the entire premise... Eric Gordon is on a max contract... If he was paid 5 million a year then yes I'd take a chance on him, but he doesn't so yeah, there's a huge ****ing difference and it's not over my head... This entire argument is over your head because you turn little things like this into a FO bash fest
    I agreed with Shammy that trading for Gordon was a bad idea. So his contract has nothing to do with it I DONT WANT HIM

vCash
    Al Smith (Downers Grove)

What would it take to bring Kevin Love to Chicago?
    Nick Friedell**(2:24 PM)

It's going to take a trade or he will have to opt out of his deal. I think that's the guy the Bulls would love to pair Derrick with...
    Yessir

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Yessir
    We need the T-Wolves to start losing

vCash
    Yessir
    We need the T-Wolves to start losing
    Yep

vCash
    I know I talk about Love a lot, but I really think that the Bulls can get creative and acquire Love. If Minny does not make the playoffs, how's a three way deal in the Summer of 2013.

BULLS GET: Kevin Love
    Why? The Bulls get the best PF in the game to pair up with the best PG in the game. Both happens to be good friends who train together in the summer and have discussions about joining forces. Love has always been fascinated by the Bulls desire to win. This off course depends on how poor the T-Wolves performs this season, who I think with the way they're constructed may be at the 8th seed at best, but may end becoming a lottery team once again.

HORNETS GET: Luol Deng & Bobcats Pick
    Why? Eric Gordon's committment towards being a part of the Hornets future plans has been questionable. I'm not sure he really wants to be there. He did tell the Hornets not to match the Suns offer, but they did so anyway. There's not structural damage in his knee, so the injury is not serious but just unusual. I believe both sides need a fresh start. With that being said, Hornets get a reliable SF who can provide versatility and veteran presence in a young Hornets locker room. They also get a valuable Bobcats Pick that can potentially end up as a lottery selection.

T-WOLVES GET: Eric Gordon & Taj Gibson
    Why? The Wolves has a rocky relationship with Love. He wanted the max, they gave him a four year deal, and that was just the beginning. Love has been growing impatient with the Wolves losing ways and poor FO moves. He has expressed interest in leaving the franchise, and has been salivating to contend for a title. Rather than losing Love for nothing, they need to trade him while his value is high and has shown signs of leaving the twin cities. In this trade, they get a valuable starting SG that they can pair up with Rubio, and a PF who provides solid defense, hustle plays, and some scoring.
    Last edited by BullsFTW; 11-13-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Realized Aminu will be a FA

vCash
    I know I talk about Love a lot, but I really think that the Bulls can get creative and acquire Love. If Minny does not make the playoffs, how's a three way deal in the Summer of 2013.

BULLS GET: Kevin Love
    Why? The Bulls get the best PF in the game to pair up with the best PG in the game. Both happens to be good friends who train together in the summer and have discussions about joining forces. Love has always been fascinated by the Bulls desire to win. This off course depends on how poor the T-Wolves performs this season, who I think with the way they're constructed may be at the 8th seed at best, but may end becoming a lottery team once again.

HORNETS GET: Luol Deng & Bobcats Pick
    Why? Eric Gordon's committment towards being a part of the Hornets future plans has been questionable. I'm not sure he really wants to be there. He did tell the Hornets not to match the Suns offer, but they did so anyway. There's not structural damage in his knee, so the injury is not serious but just unusual. I believe both sides need a fresh start. With that being said, Hornets get a reliable SF who can provide versatility and veteran presence in a young Hornets locker room. They also get a valuable Bobcats Pick that can potentially end up as a lottery selection.

T-WOLVES GET: Eric Gordon & Taj Gibson
    Why? The Wolves has a rocky relationship with Love. He wanted the max, they gave him a four year deal, and that was just the beginning. Love has been growing impatient with the Wolves losing ways and poor FO moves. He has expressed interest in leaving the franchise, and has been salivating to contend for a title. Rather than losing Love for nothing, they need to trade him while his value is high and has shown signs of leaving the twin cities. In this trade, they get a valuable starting SG that they can pair up with Rubio, and a PF who provides solid defense, hustle plays, and some scoring.
    Where do I sign? I don't know if Pax could trade his boys in Taj and Deng!

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    PRoblem with that trade is then we have 3PFs 4 including Mirotic, who all could start. obviously we would have to amnesty Boozer.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 165664656667 LastLast