Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    vCash
    He's saying we need a creator who can still shoot consistently otherwise the floor is clogged for Rose and Noah.

vCash
    Burks has a decent mid range game and shooting form . He can improve with work , a 6'6 sg who can handle the ball very well. Talks of Jazz turning him into a pg I think . He has defensive potential and Tibbs should help him in that area. I would swap him for Teague and a pick this year because its a weak draft and seeing it might be in the high 20's our pick that is . Burks could turn into a nice player in the long run. He was ranked the number 1 sg in that draft for a reason .

vCash
    Luol Deng & 2013 First Round Pick for Rudy Gay?

I think Rudy Gay can thrive under Thibs, and down the road he's more of an attractive asset to pursue bigger names like Kevin Love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunnerko123 View Post
    Burks has a decent mid range game and shooting form . He can improve with work , a 6'6 sg who can handle the ball very well. Talks of Jazz turning him into a pg I think . He has defensive potential and Tibbs should help him in that area. I would swap him for Teague and a pick this year because its a weak draft and seeing it might be in the high 20's our pick that is . Burks could turn into a nice player in the long run. He was ranked the number 1 sg in that draft for a reason .
    He does? How? He shot 35% from mid-range last year, 33.3% from three point land, and he turned the ball over just as much as he assisted his teammates.

And being the #1 ranked SG in a draft doesn't mean much when you haven't shown anything since being drafted. Kwame Brown - ranked best C in his draft. What happened to him?

PS, wasn't Teague ranked the #1 PG in last year's draft?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    He does? How? He shot 35% from mid-range last year, 33.3% from three point land, and he turned the ball over just as much as he assisted his teammates.

And being the #1 ranked SG in a draft doesn't mean much when you haven't shown anything since being drafted. Kwame Brown - ranked best C in his draft. What happened to him?

PS, wasn't Teague ranked the #1 PG in last year's draft?
    I just think he might play better with better coaching over here and will be surrounded with the better crop of players here. I mean he was a rookie in a shortened season without a training camp. I think that hurt a good amount of players. I wouldn't call him a bust it's only one year. I was just suggesting I would take a flyer and rather develop him rather than Teague. It's an unknow for an unknow rather we need a sg more than a future PG. he played well in summer league and preseason I recalled and looked more comfortable . Rookies struggle I would expect that but if this was a 3rd year player with those stats I would say no thanks.

vCash
    Why is everyone in love with Rudy Gay ?

vCash
    I just think he might play better with better coaching over here and will be surrounded with the better crop of players here. I mean he was a rookie in a shortened season without a training camp. I think that hurt a good amount of players. I wouldn't call him a bust it's only one year. I was just suggesting I would take a flyer and rather develop him rather than Teague. It's an unknow for an unknow rather we need a sg more than a future PG. he played well in summer league and preseason I recalled and looked more comfortable . Rookies struggle I would expect that but if this was a 3rd year player with those stats I would say no thanks.
    i'm fine with that, it's just you're trading a pick for an unknown that is no better than our unknown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    i'm fine with that, it's just you're trading a pick for an unknown that is no better than our unknown.
    Yea I wouldn't add the pick I just put it in there given the draft status Burks has opposed to Teague's late round status ; thus the Jazz wanting more. I don't like next years draft isn't that good .

vCash
    well, the bulls have found some solid players later in the draft so just bc it doesn't seem like a good draft maybe we'll get lucky again

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbyBlue2009 View Post
    He's saying we need a creator who can still shoot consistently otherwise the floor is clogged for Rose and Noah.

vCash
    Why is everyone in love with Rudy Gay ?
    he's got more upside than deng

vCash
    Hence why for this team Mayo>Evans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    he's got more upside than deng
    I don't think either of them have any upside left. They are the players they are.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    I don't think either of them have any upside left. They are the players they are.
    Gay is 26 and with Thibs could be a great defender. I agree Deng has maxed out on potential

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Luol Deng & 2013 First Round Pick for Rudy Gay?

I think Rudy Gay can thrive under Thibs, and down the road he's more of an attractive asset to pursue bigger names like Kevin Love.
    This

Page 61 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast