Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    My guess is Josh Smith will be a Houston rocket. That's a guy in a similar situation as Harden was in Atlanta, except Smith said he'll test the market after the off-season. If he's traded to Houston and paired with Harden, i see him staying.

Lin/Harden/?/Smith/Asik would be pretty darn good.
    ? = Chandler Parsons, who is no slouch.

Has anyone seen the line Harden has right now?

vCash
    In my scenario they'll be trading for Smith, so who knows who'd be playing SF after the trade happened

vCash
    I was thinking about someone who would pair up with Harden the other day, thought Josh Smith would be a good fit in Houston

vCash
    Yeah, and he's pretty readily available as well. Wouldn't be the least-bit surprised if that situation happened.

And for anyone that wanted DeMar DeRozan before... how bout now at $10M per year? :P

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    Yeah, and he's pretty readily available as well. Wouldn't be the least-bit surprised if that situation happened.

And for anyone that wanted DeMar DeRozan before... how bout now at $10M per year? :P
    DeRozan's deal was the result of capitulation by the Raptors. He could have easily walked and likely stood to make less elsewhere (though you can never be sure with the NBA). Toronto simply needed to do everything possible to retain talent and here they overpaid.

I wouldn't mind DeRozan for slightly less for his offensive production, even if it's not particularly efficient.

vCash
    deng for eric gordon, and whatever makes salaries match

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by el hidalgo View Post
    deng for eric gordon, and whatever makes salaries match
    No thanks, I'd rather not have that cancer on this team

vCash
    You wouldn't want a former teammate of Rose's. He wanted no part of NO and those idiots still matched the contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    You wouldn't want a former teammate of Rose's. He wanted no part of NO and those idiots still matched the contract.
    They're idiots for doing what they should have? He was a restricted FA, it's not his right to pick and choose yet, his next contract he will be able to do that... He's a clown, want nothing to do with him

vCash
    Let's say Minny does not make the playoffs this season, and all of a sudden Love loses his patience and wants out in the Summer of 2013. Would any of this trades be enough to lure Love to Chicago?

BULLS GET: Kevin Love & Andrei Kirilenko
    T-WOLVES GET: Luol Deng, Taj Gibson, & Draft Picks (including Bobcats Pick)

OR

BULLS GET: Kevin Love
    T-WOLVES GET: Luol Deng, Nikola Mirotic, & Draft Picks (including Bobcats Pick)
    Last edited by BullsFTW; 11-02-2012 at 12:11 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BullsFTW View Post
    Let's say Minny does not make the playoffs this season, and all of a sudden Love loses his patience and wants out in the Summer of 2013. Would any of this trades be enough to lure Love to Chicago?

OR

Where do I sign? Trade anything to get another superstar and fill in the rest. Veterans looking to get a ring will come here. I prefer the first trade. A core of Rose Love and Noah would be so sick.

vCash

OR

Honestly it's a scenario I've convinced myself will happen. That's why re-signing was a good move. You have to believe Minny will want a PF in return and it gives them a choice between Gibson or Mirotic. Along with Deng and the Bobcats pick of course.
    I got this

vCash
    Rose + Love + Noah =

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bodupp311 View Post
    Honestly it's a scenario I've convinced myself will happen. That's why re-signing was a good move. You have to believe Minny will want a PF in return and it gives them a choice between Gibson or Mirotic. Along with Deng and the Bobcats pick of course.
    Yessir...They've always liked Deng, but I wonder which of Taj/Mirotic do Minny prefer? Taj gives you consistent defense but to pair-up Mirotic with Rubio will be intriguing. If D-Will develops into a legitimate PF, then I say Deng + Taj + Draft Picks makes the most sense.

vCash

OR

I like the scenerios but imo, he isn't leaving Minnesota. They'll be a playoff team during his first few years of his contract and that's what it seems he really wants tbh. He was psyched for this season i remember him saying so hence I don't see him opting out nor requesting a trade.
    Last edited by ChiBulls4Life; 11-02-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast