Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    vCash
    good, less drama to deal with. Could you imagine he didnt' sign an extension and hit the RFA market? So many awful posts would've been posted in here.

vCash
    16mil? Not worth it w/o someone else that score next to him oh well Houston has a plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    good, less drama to deal with. Could you imagine he didnt' sign an extension and hit the RFA market? So many awful posts would've been posted in here.
    Not all of us have your knowledge of the game, please don't hold it against us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Well Houston does have his bird rights so they can match but I don't see him being a #1 option and I think we'll see that this season. He'll put up some good stat lines but he won't be able to carry a team by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    i dont think he can be either,but in his mind he might think he can.most of the time guys think they're mj until the losing shows them that they really arent.
    Kobe in his prime couldn't carry a team by himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by effen5 View Post
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    Kobe needed the most dominant big man in the game to carry the load.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiSox219 View Post
    Kobe in his prime couldn't carry a team by himself.
    and kobe in his prime thought he could ,so why bring it up?

it takes losing for guys to learn that cant do it alone ,because in most of their minds they're good enough to until then(and in college,hs,aau they could so probably they think it).its not bad to have that much confidence in yourself,but it is a side effect of it

vCash
    I bring it up because you say Harden can't carry a team by himself, as if others can. Lebron is the closest but we already saw how that played out.
    2 years ago, this team was worth 650 million dollars. Derrick Rose has played ten games since and now this team is worth a billion dollars. Clearly, it's Tom Thibodeu.

vCash
    I bring it up because you say Harden can't carry a team by himself, as if others can. Lebron is the closest but we already saw how that played out.
    lebron had a much higher ceiling than harden has,and a better mindset when it came holding a leadership mantle.a player is more than just what he did last year and upping his ppg production to reflect increase in mpg,as your doing.i have been following harden throughout his career,draft/run up to it,college.and when you take entire body of work there and there are things that greatly influence stats(such as defense gameplanning,fatigue,role on team,who your teammates are)and with these things there def more questions about him than your letting yourself see

and since not even lebron could carry a team,what makes you believe harden could do any better?
    Last edited by abe_froman; 10-31-2012 at 05:09 PM.

vCash
    lebron had a much higher ceiling than harden has,and a better mindset when it came holding a leadership mantle.a player is more than just what he did last year and upping his ppg production to reflect increase in mpg,as your doing.i have been following harden throughout his career,draft/run up to it,college.and when you take entire body of work there and there are things that greatly influence stats(such as defense gameplanning,fatigue,role on team,who your teammates are)and with these things there def more questions about him than your letting yourself see

and since not even lebron could carry a team,what makes you believe harden could do any better?
    I don't think Harden can carry a team but I don't think anyone can. That's my point. Both of you guys said Harden can't carry a team as if that's a knock against him.

vCash
    I don't think Harden can carry a team but I don't think anyone can. That's my point. Both of you guys said Harden can't carry a team as if that's a knock against him.
    its not a knock against him,just a fact.my believe about his ability to be an alpha dog has more to do with following him since he was 19(and i'm not alone in it)

vCash
    its not a knock against him,just a fact.my believe about his ability to be an alpha dog has more to do with following him since he was 19(and i'm not alone in it)
    Dude has grown up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    Not all of us have your knowledge of the game, please don't hold it against us.
    Please, cut it out with that crap. Everyone knows that if Harden didn't get signed, that hundreds of posts would be made about amnestying Boozer and signing Harden without mentioning the fact that we'd have no cap space. People would've ragged on the FO for not getting him in a sign and trade either, without mentioning the fact that Houston had Bird Rights.

It would've been Lebron, Dwight, Melo, etc all over again. And that is just a complete waste of time and energy. So cut it out with these types of comments, because it makes you look like a self-righteous poster, not the other way around which was your intention.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shammyguy3 View Post
    Please, cut it out with that crap. Everyone knows that if Harden didn't get signed, that hundreds of posts would be made about amnestying Boozer and signing Harden without mentioning the fact that we'd have no cap space. People would've ragged on the FO for not getting him in a sign and trade either, without mentioning the fact that Houston had Bird Rights.

It would've been Lebron, Dwight, Melo, etc all over again. And that is just a complete waste of time and energy. So cut it out with these types of comments, because it makes you look like a self-righteous poster, not the other way around which was your intention.
    lol ok

vCash
    Of course Harden can't do it by himself...which is why pretty much everyone and their mom thinks Morey is out to get someone else. Just take a look at their cap situation.

vCash
    My guess is Josh Smith will be a Houston rocket. That's a guy in a similar situation as Harden was in Atlanta, except Smith said he'll test the market after the off-season. If he's traded to Houston and paired with Harden, i see him staying.

Lin/Harden/?/Smith/Asik would be pretty darn good.

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast