Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 1001
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Someone's going to give this kid a shot, and due to $ it's going not going to be us.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    5,903
    vCash
    1500
    Bulls are more concerned in signing a scrub like Donte Green more

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    20,410
    vCash
    1500
    Blame Jerry, not the FO.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,554
    vCash
    1500
    We're hard capped guys. Please, please try and understand this.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    6 minutes away from United Center
    Posts
    37,593
    vCash
    3109
    Quote Originally Posted by InJenksWeTrust View Post
    We're hard capped guys. Please, please try and understand this.
    no go over the tax and then pay harsher consequences later.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,282
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    Bulls are more concerned in signing a scrub like Donte Green more
    No, the Bulls can't sign anyone else, they're hard capped... Let's get this straight

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,640
    vCash
    1500
    If we trade RIP and Boozer just for 1st picks and sign T-Mac and Thomas do you thing that we would be much weaker?

    Would bellinelli/KH and Gibson/Thomas handle it?

    Also can this be done?
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,282
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    If we trade RIP and Boozer just for 1st picks and sign T-Mac and Thomas do you thing that we would be much weaker?

    Would bellinelli/KH and Gibson/Thomas handle it?

    Also can this be done?
    There'd be no reason to deal Boozer, if we deal Rip we could sign those 2

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,640
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    There'd be no reason to deal Boozer, if we deal Rip we could sign those 2
    But what if you could get like a top 10 1st pick for 2013? Woudnt you trade him now?
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

  10. #85
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Posts
    13,845
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    No, the Bulls can't sign anyone else, they're hard capped... Let's get this straight
    NO, they have trade exceptions that could put them over cap, but the owner doesnt want to pay lux tax, lets get that strait. KK exception would allow us to take in a guy at around 5 mil, but we dont want that much money flowing onto our team.


    ‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

    -Rem Koolhaas

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    57,282
    vCash
    1700
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jpro611 View Post
    No, the Bulls can't sign anyone else, they're hard capped... Let's get this straight
    NO, they have trade exceptions that could put them over cap, but the owner doesnt want to pay lux tax, lets get that strait. KK exception would allow us to take in a guy at around 5 mil, but we dont want that much money flowing onto our team.
    Pretty sure they're already in the lux tax and also since they're hard capped they can't add pieces

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    203
    vCash
    1500
    trade Rip to Clevland for another trade exemption then sign mcgrady and Jermaine Oneal

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Touro View Post
    If we trade RIP and Boozer just for 1st picks and sign T-Mac and Thomas do you thing that we would be much weaker?

    Would bellinelli/KH and Gibson/Thomas handle it?

    Also can this be done?
    You absolutely do this, this is a wasted season and both players will be gone next year for nothing.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncbball234 View Post
    You absolutely do this, this is a wasted season and both players will be gone next year for nothing.
    Because so many teams have the cap space to simply absorb Boozer's contract and are also willing to give up a 1st round pick for him? Honestly guys?

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,554
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by InJenksWeTrust View Post
    Because so many teams have the cap space to simply absorb Boozer's contract and are also willing to give up a 1st round pick for him? Honestly guys?
    It was a hypothetical question, clearly no one wants that contract. Relax big guy

Page 6 of 67 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •