Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I bash Ireland every chance I get, but I have to give him respect about one thing at least, he passed on kolb, passed on Flynn who is looking like a check down qb and should probably see Wilson take his position, Ireland was smart enough not to chase any qbs in last yrs draft, and he was patient enough not to trade up and grab tannehill amd still land him.

I'm not sure if not trading up for tannehill was genius or the most ridiculous risk ever but whatever. Outside of that, Ireland right now is looking beyond bad IMO, hasn't drafted play makers anywhere on the field.

Hes forcing our coaching staffs to have completely perfect game plans week in and week out, its not going to happen.

PS jets worst ranked offense in then preseason, havnt scored a TD yet, avg 2.6 yards a play. Yep, that sounds like a sparano offense. They definitely also have there version of columbo in Wayne hunter.
    Last edited by AddiX; 08-19-2012 at 06:38 PM.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I bash Ireland every chance I get, but I have to give him respect about one thing at least, he passed on kolb, passed on Flynn who is looking like a check down qb and should probably see Wilson take his position, Ireland was smart enough not to chase any qbs in last yrs draft, and he was patient enough not to trade up and grab tannehill amd still land him.

I'm not sure if not trading up for tannehill was genius or the most ridiculous risk ever but whatever. Outside of that, Ireland right now is looking beyond bad IMO, hasn't drafted play makers anywhere on the field.

Hes forcing our coaching staffs to have completely perfect game plans week in and week out, its not going to happen.

PS jets worst ranked offense in then preseason, havnt scored a TD yet, avg 2.6 yards a play. Yep, that sounds like a sparano offense. They definitely also have there version of columbo in Wayne hunter.
    Absolutely agreed on the QBs. I was PISSED when we didn't get Flynn, but in retrospect, it seems like we passed on everyone that we should have...and landed the one that we should have. Wish we could have landed Eric Winston in free agency, but other than that, I agree with and understand most everything that he's done in the draft and FA. I think he's bought himself at least one more year/draft either way. Tannehill's sophomore year + another draft class, will decide Ireland's future IMO.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    Anyone catch that "loser" Mallett using the 2nd team offense to make the 1st team defense of Philly look like a bunch of children? Every pass in that drive was perfect. I won't sit here and cry over spilled milk, but I promise you that even when (if) Brady ever goes away...Mallett is going to be insanely good. I love Tanny, but I think Mallett is going to put all the haters in line when all is said and done. You may begin roasting me now.

vCash
    Must be watching a different game because he threw two balls that DRC should have picked. He does not look that good.

nfldraftscout
    Frustrating thing about Ryan Mallett is that he's not gotten any better. Still the same talent he left Arkansas with.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    Anyone catch that "loser" Mallett using the 2nd team offense to make the 1st team defense of Philly look like a bunch of children? Every pass in that drive was perfect. I won't sit here and cry over spilled milk, but I promise you that even when (if) Brady ever goes away...Mallett is going to be insanely good. I love Tanny, but I think Mallett is going to put all the haters in line when all is said and done. You may begin roasting me now.
    I wasn't impressed, especially since that drive should've ended with an interception. Instead the refs mistook Mallett for Brady, and made a questionable roughing the passer call that the Patriots always get; I guess that's one memo the replacement refs got.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    So I just sim'd a season in Madden 12' with the Phins roster of last season and what do you know, I went 6-10. Thought that was pretty funny.

Now to draft, and do a offseason my way and see what happens

vCash
    I'm confused...are we watching different games? The last drive ended with a TD and a 2-point conversion. He nailed each pass that I saw with perfect accuracy and mega-zip (except for one pass that was dropped after being hit in the hands). I think he's getting ready to go again. Let's see what happens.

EDIT: Nevermind...Hoyer is in.

vCash
    Guys I've hit a dry spell no rain no nothing just tumbleweeds

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Guys I've hit a dry spell no rain no nothing just tumbleweeds
    Sounds like you are in Las Vegas...I live in a dryspell too (in more ways than one).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    Sounds like you are in Las Vegas...I live in a dryspell too (in more ways than one).
    Nah I live in DC and it rained yesterday... but unfortunatley the rain was outside

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

vCash
    Ok guys for all of you who are in my Fantasy Football league on NFL.com

Draft is August 31st at 10PM... it was originally at 8PM but some ppl wanted it changed so it is now 10PM

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Ok guys for all of you who are in my Fantasy Football league on NFL.com

Draft is August 31st at 10PM... it was originally at 8PM but some ppl wanted it changed so it is now 10PM
    Word thanks for the heads up. I probably asked before but are you doing a regular snake draft or Auction style?
    Wake Show!

vCash
    Ugh. Don't talk about dry spells until you've been overseas on vacation with ****-blocks, ugly sluts, and women that love teasing/leading you on...or giving you a 2 minute window. Worst of all, I come to Madrid, Spain expecting a plethora of hot spaniards and there isn't any. Can't wait for Valencia...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by M_I_A View Post
    Word thanks for the heads up. I probably asked before but are you doing a regular snake draft or Auction style?
    Snake "hiss, hiss" no homo lol

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    Ugh. Don't talk about dry spells until you've been overseas on vacation with ****-blocks, ugly sluts, and women that love teasing/leading you on...or giving you a 2 minute window. Worst of all, I come to Madrid, Spain expecting a plethora of hot spaniards and there isn't any. Can't wait for Valencia...
    Well 2 minutes is all I need right about now...

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast