Follow us on Twitter

Page 72 of 74 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1105
    vCash
    Who are those 47%?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Who are those 47%?
    Basically, lower income people. Which, with the economy, is like 47% of the population.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Who are those 47%?
    Mostly kids and old people and people who are either physically disabled or mentally disabled.

vCash
    Oh I see... I've been reading up on it and have seen graphs about 47% of ppl aren't paying income tax mainly old folk and poverty stricken ppl making under 30 a year... But also part of the % that doesn't pay income tax has been millionaires that should be paying and residing in mainly republican states... so thats why it confuses me

vCash
    Picture please

And who is Duffy
    duffys bar and grill

vCash
    Oh I see... I've been reading up on it and have seen graphs about 47% of ppl aren't paying income tax mainly old folk and poverty stricken ppl making under 30 a year... But also part of the % that doesn't pay income tax has been millionaires that should be paying and residing in mainly republican states... so thats why it confuses me
    Ironically republicans like to position themselves as anti govt spending, and anti govt "welfare", saying things like govt doesn't create jobs. Than Romney says as president he will create 12 million jobs. WTF

Funny thing is republican run states take more govt welfare than any democratic run state could dream of. These same governors go on television and talk about the govt needs to stop spending, it's ridiculous.

vCash
    Holy crap, ABC news Chicago just fact checked the debate. They covered about 8 "facts," out of the 3 they covered for Romney, 1 was completely false, 1 was true, and the other was half-truth. Out of the 5 they covered for Obama, 3 were completely false, one was a half-truth and the other one could be interpreted as either true or false. I'm not voting for either of these guys.... Yikes!!!
    Last edited by SoxDolphan26; 10-16-2012 at 11:29 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Holy crap, ABC news Chicago just fact checked the debate. They covered about 8 "facts," out of the 3 they covered for Romney, 1 was completely false, 1 was true, and the other was half-truth. Out of the 5 they covered for Obama, 3 were completely false, one was a half-truth and the other one could be interpreted as either true or false. I'm not voting for either of these guys.... Yikes!!!

Politics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    Politics.
    Well, that's a shame... because it should not work like that at all. I think it's fundamentally wrong that people support these guys even though they very well know that they are completely dishonest. It's an absolute embarrassment and a ****** excuse for moving on with the status quo.

vCash
    Link it if you can.

The only Obama bs I saw was when they mentioned gun laws, which Obama has de-regulated.

But both of them are complete bs when it comes to gun laws. Romney was for more gun laws, until he got the NRA to endorse him.

I can find a million holes and flip flops in what Romney said, not much in what Obama said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Link it if you can.

The only Obama bs I saw was when they mentioned gun laws, which Obama has de-regulated.

But both of them are complete bs when it comes to gun laws. Romney was for more gun laws, until he got the NRA to endorse him.

I can find a million holes and flip flops in what Romney said, not much in what Obama said.
    I was going to look for the link. But, it was a news segment and didn't cover everything, but you should check this one out. It shows how much these guys are pulling of their ***.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...nd-fact-check/

vCash
    So will you be one of those people that doesn't vote but complains all the time and still does nothing about it? I hate people that are like that, I know so many people that refuse to vote but will complain about everything. It's like someone standing next to a beehive and complaining about getting stung and refusing to move.

vCash
    I was going to look for the link. But, it was a news segment and didn't cover everything, but you should check this one out. It shows how much these guys are pulling of their ***.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...nd-fact-check/
    I read the fact checks, which are incredibly half assed.

It doesn't point to anything that Obama lied abiut as far as his past or future policies which is what matters most. What we should be paying most attention to, is what is Romneys plan, what is obamas. Romney has NO ideas, or plans.

On top of that it doesn't even bother to fact check Romneys incredible magical tax math or his nonsense about domestic energy output, or jobs. All complete bs.

The only thing it says Obama was wrong about was that Obama said Romney supports the Arizona immigration model, and that the architect of it is a Romney advisor.

Both of those are half truths, and depending on how you take Romneys rhetoric you can turn it either way. Romney than goes on to say that he basically supports then immigration the way they do it Arizona anyway, so evennif Obama was telling a half truth, Romney than went ahead and agreed w him anyway.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LegendX View Post
    So will you be one of those people that doesn't vote but complains all the time and still does nothing about it? I hate people that are like that, I know so many people that refuse to vote but will complain about everything. It's like someone standing next to a beehive and complaining about getting stung and refusing to move.
    I didn't say I wouldn't vote. I said I wouldn't vote for Romney or Obama. And I may not vote. You're beehive analogy actually describes the voters. Both of these candidates are awful, they keep standing next to beehive and keep getting stung. Why not step away from the freaking beehive? What you're suggesting is to keep voting for one of these guys despite not believing they are best candidate. Some people would say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results. When a sports team is a perennial lose, what do the fans do? They stop going to the games; they stop giving their money and stop giving their loyalty to an organization that doesn't deserve it. Maybe I don't want to keep attending the game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I read the fact checks, which are incredibly half assed.

It doesn't point to anything that Obama lied abiut as far as his past or future policies which is what matters most. What we should be paying most attention to, is what is Romneys plan, what is obamas. Romney has NO ideas, or plans.

On top of that it doesn't even bother to fact check Romneys incredible magical tax math or his nonsense about domestic energy output, or jobs. All complete bs.

The only thing it says Obama was wrong about was that Obama said Romney supports the Arizona immigration model, and that the architect of it is a Romney advisor.

Both of those are half truths, and depending on how you take Romneys rhetoric you can turn it either way. Romney than goes on to say that he basically supports then immigration the way they do it Arizona anyway, so evennif Obama was telling a half truth, Romney than went ahead and agreed w him anyway.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D221152

Here are a couple more, but I'm sure you'll just ignore these as well, since it's convenient.

I'm done now, it's not worth it anymore. The people are screwed either way.