Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Joe Biden is embarrassing Paul Ryan right now

"He wrote me a letter asking for stimulus funds"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post

Ryan is spewing incoherent statistics and Biden is trying to get by with conjecture and arrogance. These guys are awful, much worse than how the Romney/Obama debate went.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash

That was great. It';s like an old man beating on a kid lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Ryan is spewing incoherent statistics and Biden is trying to get by with conjecture and arrogance. These guys are awful, much worse than how the Romney/Obama debate went.
    Yep, Biden is just laughing in Ryan's face.
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    That was great. It';s like an old man beating on a kid lol
    Obama was in perfect position to do the same thing to Romney last week but he choose to retreat. He'll need to be more aggressive in the next debate.

vCash
    The problem with Ryan is that everything he says sounds like he rehearsed to a cue. With Biden it's whatever the **** he wants and that throws some people off. It really was a weird debate.

vCash
    I thought ryan held his own, but he was overmatched.

Loved that biden was fact checking during the debate, that was awesome

vCash
    I'm at work still. I recorded it and will have to watch it later.

vCash
    Both Biden and Ryan did what they were supposed to do so this debate won't change anything. Next Tuesday's debate will determine who our next President will be.

vCash
    Both Biden and Ryan did what they were supposed to do so this debate won't change anything. Next Tuesday's debate will determine who our next President will be.
    I wouldnt go that far. i think romney needs to win next tuesday to stay in it. If obama wins it next tuesday then i think its over.

I am expecting obama to come out, guns blazing and force romney to answer questions and give specifics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    I got Mia starting this week, we know st lou csnt run against us, and they only completed 4 passes last week. Bradford just isn't that good, and without amendola we should be able to treat him like a rag doll.

I cant believe I got alex green and jahvid best off waivers this week. I'm psyched about those pickups. A fresh legged jahvid best in the best shape of his life, off waivers, and green who will b the #1 for gb going forward, gotta love that.
    That's too funny! I added Green and Best this week in my ultra-thin league...there's like 50 total players not on someones' roster...they were two of them. Really hope it pans out; I'm struggling with RBs right now.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    Mendenhall starting my fantasy weekend off badly. Pouncey went down for them as well ouch. ok we can beat them now
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    I wouldnt go that far. i think romney needs to win next tuesday to stay in it. If obama wins it next tuesday then i think its over.

I am expecting obama to come out, guns blazing and force romney to answer questions and give specifics.
    Actually, its the other way around. The last Presidential debate gave Romney a slight lead, if he wins this next debate then its over for Obama.

vCash
    My question is what kind of ****** actually picks there president based on a few debates? The entire worlds balance based on a few debates? WTF is wrong with people. If you don't know there stances and policies by now, fck off and don't vote.

Canelo with the nice 7 punch combination

vCash
    My question is what kind of ****** actually picks there president based on a few debates? The entire worlds balance based on a few debates? WTF is wrong with people. If you don't know there stances and policies by now, fck off and don't vote.
    It's hard to know where romney stands because he never goes into any specifics. he just likes to throw out generalizations an talk about how he will fix this country by adding 12 million jobs, lower taxes, increase income, and lower the deficit. Never goes into any details or talks about his plans.

And yea, majority of people in this country are not that intelligent, dont care to fact check, and eat up the crap these politicians are selling like a fat kid eats cake.

vCash
    the same idiots that vote for a guy bc hes black...it was funny that the number of black voters in 2008 was up 75% from 2004...

this whole system is a ****ing joke, y have the VPs debate they are a bunch of worthless guys just collecting tax dollars as there pay...

but bidens quote of the century is priceless "we are going to put u back in chains" hahaha that blew my mind

Page 64 of 74 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast